+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

AshRK

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
Sent a webform 3 weeks ago and no response to that too. No movement in the file since August 2020. Everything was done back in March 2020 (meds, additional docs, biometrics) and yet as a CEC inland I am just waiting.

I feel even Cic have no idea how to explain the delay, hence they have stopped responding to web forms too.

Reactions: ypalkar

Canex17

Feb 26, 2020
I feel even Cic have no idea how to explain the delay, hence they have stopped responding to web forms too.
Sounds about right. It took 4 weeks for a response to my most recent webform. Not one single thing I enquired about was addressed in any way. I just got a very generic and templated response, along the lines of "we have confirmed the information you provided blah blah blah... coronavirus is slowing things down etc etc etc. We will contact you if anything changes."

PR2020

Star Member
Feb 15, 2020
Sounds about right. It took 4 weeks for a response to my most recent webform. Not one single thing I enquired about was addressed in any way. I just got a very generic and templated response, along the lines of "we have confirmed the information you provided blah blah blah... coronavirus is slowing things down etc etc etc. We will contact you if anything changes."
So sick of their lame excuses! Everyone else has adapted to Covid but them.

ontariorayman

Feb 26, 2021
Anyone got a similar email with subject: Update on IRCC processing capacity for your Economic Class – Provincial/Territorial Nominees (EE) application? Nothing new, just their standard take on things right now, “we are still working on your application, but there might be delays”. This is an understatement dude. They still can’t provide a proper timeline.

Dk9891218

Mar 25, 2021
Good luck mate and speedy PPR!
Keep us posted on your progress
Hey, hope you got your COPR.

I have a question regarding "offer of employment letter", I have submitted my application and AOR on Mar 18 2021, my offer letter does not contain NOC, do we really need to add anywhere?
Please respond.
TIA

Dk9891218

Mar 25, 2021
Hey All Expert,

I have submitted my application on 18 Mar 2021in CEC category, I got AOR on the same day.
Today someone told that your offer letter does not contains NOC code, is it mendetorary have NOC anywhere of offer letter or Employment record?
TIA

esc

Star Member
Nov 10, 2020
Anyone got a similar email with subject: Update on IRCC processing capacity for your Economic Class – Provincial/Territorial Nominees (EE) application? Nothing new, just their standard take on things right now, “we are still working on your application, but there might be delays”. This is an understatement dude. They still can’t provide a proper timeline.
I'm a November 2020 AOR and also received this email a while ago.

Reactions: ontariorayman

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hi @caipsnotes, Since there is confusion among March 2020 AoR group, I wanted to check this with you: My medical expired in Feb last week as per the GCMS. My medical status in the portal changed to 'You don't need a medical exam' on March 2nd, 2021. It is almost a month, there is no change in this status, and we are making the below assumptions. Are these correct?

a. VO wants our medical to be extended, and hence, they have sent it for reassessment.

b. The Reassessment might have been completed. But, it is not updated in the CiC portal. Or, is the Reassessment on-hold for the outland applicants?

c. As per the link you have shared before, designated countries require a medical examination. Since Residents of India need a medical examination, they belong to a designated country. Hence, their medical status will be extended for 1 year.

Could you kindly help us in clarifying the above statements? Are these the right assumptions?

Many thanks in advance.
Hi

Expiry, re-meds and extensions - If the medical results are about to expire or expired then you may be asked for a re-medical examination, if required. If a re-med is not required then the medicals will be extended. This is how the process works - when the validity period of medical results expire or are about to expire an IRCC officer will send it for reassessment and the regional medical officer (RMO) at the IRCC Health Branch (HB) will make the determination. Based on this reassessment by the RMO the GCMS file is updated as extended or the applicant is informed to get the medical examination done again. At this time the process for reassessment is not automatic and has to be manually undertaken. Due to the manual nature of this process there can be delays in sending the file for reassessment; updating GCMS with the extension status or informing the applicant (tip - use the web-form and inquire about the status or request your GCMS file). As an applicant you can also get another medical examination done on your own accord, in which case submit the upfront sheet to IRCC via the web-form. Other things to keep in mind - if IRCC grants an extension then it will be for no more than 6 months; a re-med on other hand is valid for 1 year. Also, if you see a message on myCIC "you do not need medical exam" then it quite likely means that your medical results have been sent for reassessment.

Medicals are valid from the date as shown in the GCMS notes and that is the date when medicals were assessed by a Medical officer. Also see this link related to it Assessing the immigration medical examination

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hello @caipsnotes can I apply for a Canadian visitor visa while my express entry application is still being processed (approved since Sept 2020 accordingto GCMS)? I was wondering if the visitor visa would cancel my Express entry application or not. Thanks
Hi. Each application will be processed on it's own merits, so yes you can and one does not cancel the other

Reactions: D-star

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hi,

Thanks for this detailed reply. When I called on March 10th, my medical was expired, criminality was still in progress and security not started. But in only 9 days, my medical was extended and criminality and security was passed.

What are the next steps after all stages are passed?
That's great progress. Ordinarily - At the final stage IRCC will also check if your medicals and passport are still valid. Before PPR is sent the details of an applicant's COPR, its expiration and the PR visa are input into the GCMS system. The COPR and PR visa cannot be issued by IRCC beyond the validity of the applicants passport or medicals, whichever expires first.

Reactions: dextro590

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Yes, I did receive the same email. I know of several other non-CEC candidates which received it.

Bazhenov

Sep 25, 2020
Hi, everyone!

I just wanted to share my recent experience with IRCC call center agent. I am FSW Outland applicant with AOR on 8th of March, ordered GCMS notes twice, I can see there that my file has not been processed since September 2020. So after raising couple of webform requests, I was informed that Client Support Center agents cannot give more information other than what is in my online application, which has not been updated since the processing bar reached 6 months.

Just yesterday I called IRCC call center, agent informed that all stages were passed and everything looked good on my application, however, there was actually decision made on my application, but unfortunately she could not tell what kind of, since she did not have authority to disclose that information, only visa officers could communicate that to applicants, as per her. The only thing that she could do was to send me link where I could submit my complaint and feedback about IRCC processing timeline.

Does anyone receive similar response from IRCC Call Center Agents ?
I am so dying to find out what kind of decision is there.
@legalfalcon @caipsnotes , I would love to know your opinions on this. Thank you!

Canex17

Feb 26, 2020
Just yesterday I called IRCC call center, agent informed that all stages were passed and everything looked good on my application, however, there was actually decision made on my application, but unfortunately she could not tell what kind of, since she did not have authority to disclose that information, only visa officers could communicate that to applicants, as per her. The only thing that she could do was to send me link where I could submit my complaint and feedback about IRCC processing timeline.

Does anyone receive similar response from IRCC Call Center Agents ?
I wouldn't say similar responses. Every communication seems to be intentionally vague. But, like you, I'm also outland and have seemingly passed everything, but no confirmation. I assume this is due to travel restrictions; basically, I can't get in, even with COPR.

However, today I received a survey email asking for my opinion regarding my experience with IRCC. The email goes on to explain "Our records indicate you have recently received a decision from us on an application." Well, this is news to me! There has been no change to my application, nor any other emails from them... so, basically, I won't be holding my breath. lol

CZAV007

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
I wouldn't say similar responses. Every communication seems to be intentionally vague. But, like you, I'm also outland and have seemingly passed everything, but no confirmation. I assume this is due to travel restrictions; basically, I can't get in, even with COPR.

However, today I received a survey email asking for my opinion regarding my experience with IRCC. The email goes on to explain "Our records indicate you have recently received a decision from us on an application." Well, this is news to me! There has been no change to my application, nor any other emails from them... so, basically, I won't be holding my breath. lol
Hey, what's your AOR ? Also, you fsw outland?