+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

dextro590

Star Member
Oct 23, 2020
I got a ghost update today, didn't get any email notification but the application was showing 'profile updated', but there were no visible changes/updates after I opened it. I really hope this is a sign of progress being made.
yeah, the exact same thing happened with me today. really hoping that this ghost update is a movement on my file. the last time they worked on my application was in August of last year when my eligibility was passed.

codeheals

Star Member
Oct 23, 2018
Great research! That's a great tool. I agree, majority of applicants probably don't put their application details on that tracking website, however it is good to know that some other inland express entry applications are still getting processed. Not many! But some.

I do think that it's pretty unfair that they focus on CEC applications when other express entry applicants who are also in Canada are mostly being pushed to the side. And when someone who applied 6 months after me and received their approval within 6 months, really makes me frustrated! And I had to do extra english tests and everything possible to increase my crs score, and now they've invited 27,000 more people with a pathetic score as low as 75!?!? And they're getting priority processing... just rubbing salt in the wound!

Thanks for your help Haitham
Well, I am an inland CEC and AOR Feb 2020. When people keep saying they focus on CEC applications, it is true but don't forget there is also a batch (mainly 2020 Q1 & Q2) got forgotten. I personally have been waiting for more than 13 months.

Reactions: Haitham Calgary

labataille16

Apr 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
02-03-2020
This link below form Open Canada Goverment website. It will show the real statistical numbers for the numbers of people applied and the number people who got PR. all the details are there for Stream, country of citizenship and Province of residency in Canada:

https://open.canada.ca/data/en/dataset/9b34e712-513f-44e9-babf-9df4f7256550#wb-auto-6
Thanks for the great source! Looks like the processing capacity is ramping up in Q4 2020. Let's hope for the best all!

https://postimg.cc/pyWxLQVj

IRCCExpress

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
Med's Done....
10-03-2020
I'm in the same boat. CEC inland March 2020 aor and it's same status as yours currently. I'm getting tensed everyday eagerly waiting for some movement
I just called IRCC, today I got to know that my file is under information sharing status. (Now I am not sure what that means, haven't Googled yet).
All the stages are clear (Criminality, Security and the third stage which I even forgot). The more I type this message the more I realize how small I care about the process. The only thing I care it end result. Sigh!

Hope we all hear some good new soon!

canadashine

Star Member
Jul 5, 2020
Guys it's waste of time tweeting IRCC, maybe we should start emailing our Visa Offices. In my Case VO ottawa email : cpc-ctd-ottawa[at]cic.gc.ca

Just google visa office [office name] email and you will get it

cck1986

May 8, 2020
Guys it's waste of time tweeting IRCC, maybe we should start emailing our Visa Offices. In my Case VO ottawa email : cpc-ctd-ottawa[at]cic.gc.ca

Just google visa office [office name] email and you will get it
Doesnt work that as well. Tried 4 months back. You will get same reply and a standard one, like please wait. Am about to complete 11 months since AOR, except eligibility, everything is pending and medicals expired. Anyways good luck with mails

Haitham Calgary

Apr 27, 2020
Calgary
AOR Received.
09-06-2020
I understand, but do they occur just randomly or they happen if someone is actually working (on)/updating your file?
Most of the time, GU happened when they are working on the application. However, sometimes it is just system glitch. So, you can't really judge. But in the next days if you find some changes or if you call IRCC and they mention changes in your status, then it is legit ghost update.

Last edited:

Rohan88g

Star Member
May 22, 2020
Hi All ! My aor is March 12th, CEC inland.
I got a request to furnish the current address for all the folks on file. Did anyone receive a similar request from IRCC and any idea what this means ? We were really hoping to get some positive movement on the file, but the officer chose to ask petty questions instead of proceeding with the file processing. Also there was no slot to upload the document on my account, so my rep had to submit a webform, which will take forever to get to the officer. My wife and I are living in Canada since 2017, so I’m not sure what the officer wanted to know. My file has passed all stages and waiting for final decision since Oct 29th. Any insight would be really helpful. Thanks a lot.

Reactions: IRCCExpress

Kamal001

Star Member
Nov 27, 2018
I got a request to furnish the current address for all the folks on file. Did anyone receive a similar request from IRCC and any idea what this means ? We were really hoping to get some positive movement on the file, but the officer chose to ask petty questions instead of proceeding with the file processing. Also there was no slot to upload the document on my account, so my rep had to submit a webform, which will take forever to get to the officer. My wife and I are living in Canada since 2017, so I’m not sure what the officer wanted to know. My file has passed all stages and waiting for final decision since Oct 29th. Any insight would be really helpful. Thanks a lot.
They just want to confirm that you are presently in Canada , you will get COPR shortly after uploading the documents.

Reactions: Haitham Calgary

IRCCExpress

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
Med's Done....
10-03-2020
I was asked to upload IMMR5406e on 11th August and was acknowledged on 12th August. (there was a slot on document section of my application). And since then all of my stages shows as passed (I believe since 24th August.)

I got a ghost update few weeks back and today I got to know my file is under file sharing (even though criminality, security and eligibility have passed).
Honestly the only thing we can do is wait. If PGWP is expiring, we can extend PGWP or apply for Bridging work permit.

Good luck.

Reactions: Rohan88g