Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Does medical expire 1 year after the day I visited the hospital or on the validity date indicated in GCMS notes, which was about 2 weeks after ? @legalfalcon
The medicals are valid from the date on the GCMS notes, i.e. the date when your medicals were assessed by the Medical officer and that date is reflected in the GCMS notes.

For a detailed discussion on this see my previous post at #4,335

Reactions: Bruno1808

LORGG_0113

Dec 16, 2020
AOR March 16.
Medical passed May 4
RCMP June 9 submitted
Biometrics 1 October
Nothing for 4 months no update
call 4 weeks continuously in feb every Monday asking for status ,criminality was in progress rest was done.

Ordered GCMS notes Jan 22 and got it feb 24

27 Feb 2021 medical was extended.
3 March 2021 got PR call.
Almost a year.
@Manpreetsingh106 Congratulations..need small clarification when you say medical was extended was it reflected in your account as “ you do not need medical exam “ kind of msg ?

annaxu

Jan 15, 2021
Just got call from IRCC, They confirmed my Permanent Residency, AOR: 16 March 2020. Good luck guys. Best wishes.
Congrats!

May I know what IRCC did on the phone? Did they confirm anything or just simply tell you that you are passed?

My AOR is March 17th, 2020. Other dates are pretty similar to you. Everything has been passed except the security has not been initiated.

ontariorayman

Feb 26, 2021
Happy to see the progress being made and heartiest congratulations to the people who got it approved. Is there anyone here with CEC+PNP who’s been approved?

HiThere12

Mar 4, 2021
my file was stuck with criminality under process until last Friday when I called an agent.
this Monday my background was passed,
Tuesday my medicals were extended (1year)
Today final approval +copr ...... 3in1 this week....
What did they say on the phone, did they note that your file was stuck?

I phoned today and they said it's in progress in Ottawa. Couldn't provide any further detail other than to check my account.

iiiiis

Oct 5, 2020
Burnaby
AOR Received.
26-03-2020
March 5, 2021—Sydney, N.S.—In an effort to process more applications and reunite families faster, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada is expanding its Case Processing Centre in Sydney, Nova Scotia. This includes the addition of new office space and the hiring of 62 new employees.
I don’t think this would really helpful for EE- inland... I checked the original news, it indicated that “The new space and additional staff will be primarily dedicated to family class overseas applications.”

Dec 11, 2020
Hi
Aor march 17, 2020

i got first portal email on 21dec 2020
I travelled to india on 20 dec 2020

i didnt get any login credentials

i am back in canada and i can see file approved with copr no and expiry date i.e. 18 march 2021
File was approved on 3 march but i haven’t received any pdf or email with copr document?
Any idea how long it takes ?

Reactions: akcjay

abhi77

Dec 27, 2018
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-03-2020
I don’t think this would really helpful for EE- inland... I checked the original news, it indicated that “The new space and additional staff will be primarily dedicated to family class overseas applications.”
Agree but it may help indirectly by reducing workload on existing visa officers so that they can focus on other economic class inland applications. Keeping fingers crossed

Reactions: dextro590

Sola89

Sep 22, 2020
FSW-O
AOR: March 5
Medical passed April 16
Biometrics: August 4
VO: Ottawa case processing center

Hello everyone,
It's been exactly one year and two days since my AOR. And there's nothing new. Even the webform replies are not detailed anymore, they just say that my application is still in process.
I almost gave up all hope :( this is so deeply frustrating!
Who's in the same boat as me?

Zara-sh

Nov 27, 2019
FSW-O
AOR: March 5
Medical passed April 16
Biometrics: August 4
VO: Ottawa case processing center

Hello everyone,
It's been exactly one year and two days since my AOR. And there's nothing new. Even the webform replies are not detailed anymore, they just say that my application is still in process.
I almost gave up all hope :( this is so deeply frustrating!
Who's in the same boat as me?
I am also in the same boat. FSW -Outland -AOR 12th March . I think this is normal for most FSW-Outland applicants as declared by the IRCC. Don’t worry eventually our applications will be processed. Keep in mind that no news is good news.

Bruno1808

Star Member
Feb 22, 2020
I have submitted both BOWP application in December and OWP under public policy in March. Both are currently ongoing. Will processing of the application submitted in March be put on hold until the BOWP application from December is processed, or would they be processed simultaneously/randomly ?

@legalfalcon