+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

KitKat22

Star Member
Dec 30, 2020
Almost the same but guess what my eligibility is still pending.
AOR: Mar22nd
Medical: Passed on May22nd
Eligibility: reviewing
Biometrics: Oct 2nd
Criminality: Not started
Security: Not started

I have applied for GCMS notes already (almost 2 weeks ago) and no replies to me webforms either.
AND I applied for BOWP on the 17th Feb and I got it today on the 19th Feb but valid UNTIL June 18th 2021
IRCC is taking their sweet time responding to webforms. I’ve submitted one in the begging of December and heard back in the end of January.

IRCCExpress

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
Med's Done....
10-03-2020
Hi All, CEC Inland AOR: March 11th 2020 Biometrics: Oct 20 2020 VO: Ottawa , Medicals Passed(Re-Do) -17 Feb 2021. Any one on same boat? When can we expect good news?
AOR 3rd March
Medical 10th March
Bio-metric 12th March

Eligibility, Security, Criminality all Clear.

Did not travel outside.

Still waiting.....!!!!!

akashagr

Jan 27, 2020
Hello Guys
AOR 03 march 2020 ( ECE,OINP)
Medical 13 March 2020 passed
Bio oct 2 2020 completed

I Just checked my profile. It was showing updated. When I checked they took out medical passed status and now its showing you don't need medical. we will let you know if it change.

does it happened with anyone? what does it mean?

Reactions: puneet kanda

IRCCExpress

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
Med's Done....
10-03-2020
Hello Guys
Bio oct 2 2020 completed

I Just checked my profile. It was showing updated. When I checked they took out medical passed status and now its showing you don't need medical. we will let you know if it change.

They must be working on your file.
I got ghost update couple of weeks ago.

I saw application update in home page and when I checked inside, nothing was changed. Hang tight

dextro590

Star Member
Oct 23, 2020
Almost the same but guess what my eligibility is still pending.
AOR: Mar22nd
Medical: Passed on May22nd
Eligibility: reviewing
Biometrics: Oct 2nd
Criminality: Not started

I have applied for GCMS notes already (almost 2 weeks ago) and no replies to me webforms either.
AND I applied for BOWP on the 17th Feb and I got it today on the 19th Feb but valid UNTIL June 18th 2021
I don’t know what to say. All this is affecting my mental health really badly. I’m thinking of taking a break from this forum too as a way of stoping to think about the whole situation. Maybe time will seem to go faster if I do.

puneet kanda

Star Member
Oct 3, 2015
Hello Guys
Bio oct 2 2020 completed

Tbh all it means is your medical has now expired. I am in the same boat my medical got expired this month and I got the same thing in my account. I confirmed it by calling them. My aor is March 4. It’s disheartening to letting you know what the actual reality is behind this update in your account. I’m frustrated too.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
CEC-PNP inland applicant with dependent spouse outland.

AOR: March 10, 2020
Medical Passed: April 15, 2020
Biometrics request: April 15, 2020
Spouse outland Biometrics completed: August 14, 2020
Primary inland applicant biometrics completed: December 1, 2020

Eligibility: In progress
Criminality: Passed
Medicals Passed (Already expired in Feb 2021)

On my dashboard, timeline is not present anymore and for message regarding Medicals have disappeared. Previously it said Medicals Passed April 15, 2020 but now it says "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes"

I have requested 3 GCMS notes to date. First in August 2020, second November 2020 and third in January 2021.
First and second were replicas. 3rd notes just said Criminality passed.

For Eligibility is says Further review required - STAT Question.

My file is in Etobicoke office since June 18, 2020.

My PGWP is expiring in June 2021.

It is getting frustrating and affecting my mental health very badly.

@legalfalcon I would like your advice once again. Should I apply for PGWP or BOWP? I am eligible for both. And what do you think is the reason for this delay. Why my file is sitting in local office and not being worked on? Why is eligibility taking so long? And what about medicals?

And I do appreciate every member's feedback and response on my case.
Can you please tell me what is your background status?
Did it ever change during the process?
also, did you get any ghost updates?
just trying to see the pattern how they process PNP inland.
thank you!

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Tbh all it means is your medical has now expired. I am in the same boat my medical got expired this month and I got the same thing in my account. I confirmed it by calling them. My aor is March 4. It’s disheartening to letting you know what the actual reality is behind this update in your account. I’m frustrated too.
So there is nothing that was "manually" done?

Reactions: puneet kanda

Bruno1808

Star Member
Feb 22, 2020
All stages approved in GCMS & Still waiting. Waiting for BOWP applied since Dec 18. Does current wp processing time mean one should count number of days since Dec 18 or is it simply number of days if one is to apply right now? @legalfalcon . The processing time has been changing every week

Aminjoon

Jul 2, 2015
Talked to Agent today. No changes since November (when my biometrics which I did in 2014 was attached)!
Eligibility: passed(by officer)
Medical: passed
Criminality: in progress
Security: not started
AOR 31st of march. CEC applicant and VO is Ottawa.
I told the agent that I don’t buy that the delays are due to Covid anymore or every application is different... Cuz people with same situation as mine with AOR on July and August are getting their COPR and my GCMS notes shows that the officer noted they are waiting for RCMP note which was received 2 days after but he didn’t even bother himself to look at my RCMP report since July 2nd!!
He said: Ok Good luck!

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Talked to Agent today. No changes since November (when my biometrics which I did in 2014 was attached)!
Eligibility: passed(by officer)
Medical: passed
Criminality: in progress
Security: not started
AOR 31st of march. CEC applicant and VO is Ottawa.
I told the agent that I don’t buy that the delays are due to Covid anymore or every application is different... Cuz people with same situation as mine with AOR on July and August are getting their COPR and my GCMS notes shows that the officer noted they are waiting for RCMP note which was received 2 days after but he didn’t even bother himself to look at my RCMP report since July 2nd!!
He said: Ok Good luck!
Ok. Good luck.
What a shame.

cck1986

May 8, 2020
Hello Guys
Bio oct 2 2020 completed

It means your medical expired

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
All stages approved in GCMS & Still waiting. Waiting for BOWP applied since Dec 18. Does current wp processing time mean one should count number of days since Dec 18 or is it simply number of days if one is to apply right now? @legalfalcon . The processing time has been changing every week
There are rampant processing delays. The processing time for TRV, including BOPW starts from he day when IRCC received an application. For PR applications the 6 months processing time starts from the day R10 is passed.

As the volume of applications increases, the processing time changes.