+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

Parthg011

Star Member
Aug 31, 2019
For BOWP, what should I answer for "In the past 10 years have you given your fingerprints and photo (biometrics)....."

YES or NO?

Note: I had given biometrics for TRV in 2019 and the same were counted for PR application in Oct. 2020.

Sachin007

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
For BOWP, what should I answer for "In the past 10 years have you given your fingerprints and photo (biometrics)....."

YES or NO?

Note: I had given biometrics for TRV in 2019 and the same were counted for PR application in Oct. 2020.
Answer is YES

Reactions: Parthg011

anurag.bharti

Nov 9, 2020
Aor 6th March, Inland, Biometric given on 5th Oct, received GCMS notes last week and it says eligibility passed on 18th August and criminality is still in progress since 2 months (started after biometric) and security not started. Any idea @legalfalcon what's going on it's been 9 months in total. Also, primary office is Ottawa and secondary Edmonton.

Reactions: sukhbirring

anurag.bharti

Nov 9, 2020
Aor 6th March, Inland, Biometric given on 5th Oct, received GCMS notes last week and it says eligibility passed on 18th August and criminality is still in progress since 2 months (started after biometric) and security not started. Any idea @legalfalcon what's going on it's been 9 months in total. Also, primary office is Ottawa and secondary Edmonton.
Also is it true that applications from Ottawa office are taking longer than other application centers ?

wittytweety

Jun 27, 2019
Hi
I got my application status updated to application / profile update for some time last night. But today in the morning when I checked it's back to submitted.

Can anyone pls explain ?

Parthg011

Star Member
Aug 31, 2019
IMM5710e query for BOWP
My first entry in Canada was in 2013 (for 1 month).
But in PGWP application I wrote 2018 (Study permit entry)
Should I correct that in the BOWP application and do I need to attach an LoE for that?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
There are a lot of delays with Ottawa lately. If your eligibility conclusively passed, or passed by a case assistant or analyst.

See #2,521

After eligibility is conclusively passed, security will commence.

Reactions: anurag.bharti

Ramsay123

Aug 12, 2017
Any fsw inland from mar aor still waiting?

I called them today and same status that eligibility passed and background verifications pending. She said it is done externally and we cannot do anything in that but my point is how come only jan-mar applicants are getting delayed when we did our best to provide all the documentation even in pandemic condition. In the end she concluded by saying every file is different, I mean such a lame excuse..if the officer picks the file its eithe accepted , rejected or additional documents required so how come more processing time means every file is different?

SVSD

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
GTA, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA ( Last Checked)
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05-03-2020
Med's Done....
11-03-2020
Any fsw inland from mar aor still waiting?

I called them today and same status that eligibility passed and background verifications pending. She said it is done externally and we cannot do anything in that but my point is how come only jan-mar applicants are getting delayed when we did our best to provide all the documentation even in pandemic condition. In the end she concluded by saying every file is different, I mean such a lame excuse..if the officer picks the file its eithe accepted , rejected or additional documents required so how come more processing time means every file is different?
Almost everyone with their VO as Ottawa is facing the same issue. I have too called many times and the response I ge is pretty much standard for all of them. Every file is different and all looks fine. you should just wait. Wait Wait and Wait. I don't know What did we achieve by rushing and submitting everything in this situation when our files are not even touched since May. People from may and June AOR are getting COPRs don't know how long will they take to touch our files.

PS: In the same situation as you FSW Inland, AOR-5th March, Eligibility passed. Background check in progress in which Security not even started.

Parthg011

Star Member
Aug 31, 2019
Almost everyone with their VO as Ottawa is facing the same issue. I have too called many times and the response I ge is pretty much standard for all of them. Every file is different and all looks fine. you should just wait. Wait Wait and Wait. I don't know What did we achieve by rushing and submitting everything in this situation when our files are not even touched since May. People from may and June AOR are getting COPRs don't know how long will they take to touch our files.

PS: In the same situation as you AOR-5th March, Eligibility passed. Background check in progress in which Security not even started.
Same boat Same AOR,
I know it’s frustrating, but I would like to add that People from May-June AOR getting COPR are not FSW-Inland, as far as I know.
Last FSW Inland approval I saw was for Jan AOR and one in March AOR.

SVSD

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
GTA, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA ( Last Checked)
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05-03-2020
Med's Done....
11-03-2020
Same boat Same AOR,
I know it’s frustrating, but I would like to add that People from May-June AOR getting COPR are not FSW-Inland, as far as I know.
Last FSW Inland approval I saw was for Jan AOR and one in March AOR.
Yaa you are correct, On the tracker it shows one guy got it in Jan for FSW inland and one in march. It is still frustrating they are not prioritizing the people inland no matter FSW or CEC. I know they are working with reduced capacity but still I thought it was imperative for them to meet the year end targets for the immigration numbers they projected for 2020. It is easy for them to complete the inland applicants along with spousal sponsors.
Seems like ages we saw actual updates on our applications.

• Sad
Reactions: Parthg011

Parthg011

Star Member
Aug 31, 2019
Yaa you are correct, On the tracker it shows one guy got it in Jan for FSW inland and one in march. It is still frustrating they are not prioritizing the people inland no matter FSW or CEC. I know they are working with reduced capacity but still I thought it was imperative for them to meet the year end targets for the immigration numbers they projected for 2020. It is easy for them to complete the inland applicants along with spousal sponsors.
Seems like ages we saw actual updates on our applications.
Agreed,
In my case
1st phone call - everything passed criminality pending
2nd phone call - everything passed security is pending and not criminality
3rd after 1 month - still security pending

Chanduss

Jun 22, 2020
Hi everyone,
Im secondary applicant on profile my work permit got expired on nov 24, I applied spousal open work permit on aug 28, i got refusal saying missing document on dec 04, so on the letter it’s says you can restoration your status within 90 days after expiry of status. So I applied again with missing document on dec 05 nd also I informed IRCC through web form saying I’m in restoration status I’m not eligible to work until I get valid work permit also attached proof of submission.
Do you guys think it will affect my PR