+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

cck1986

May 8, 2020
March AOR and I got a message that my medical exam was just passed even though they passed back in April... What's going on?
Hi did you get any notification to mail regarding change..cos I have completed 7 months and tired of opening every day via website to check.. My medicals expired 10 days back.. So based on your reply might decide

andyrack

Feb 18, 2020
I am at Ottawa office. Agent said that biometrics are updated on profile but someone needs to validate them and update on file. it will kick off criminality. waiting in this state since October-15
Same boat! AOR - 31st march and biometric- 28th sep. Agent conveyed the same thing.

dextro590

Star Member
Oct 23, 2020
I am at Ottawa office. Agent said that biometrics are updated on profile but someone needs to validate them and update on file. it will kick off criminality. waiting in this state since October-15
Do you mean it will start criminality or complete the criminality step? My AOR is March 6 and I gave my biometric on Oct 9th. According to the agent, my crimanality is still in progress and security not started.

Sachin007

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Do you mean it will start criminality or complete the criminality step? My AOR is March 6 and I gave my biometric on Oct 9th. According to the agent, my crimanality is still in progress and security not started.
It will start the criminality
Security will start once Eligibility is conclusively passed by officer

OHCanada20

Sep 15, 2020
I am in the same situation, they literally fucked PNP-Inland candidates, in the current situation, I cannot do anything. I want to travel but i am stuck due to PR and don’t know when will they issue COPR
Can we write to the respective provinces to help us. I feel so cheated paying extra 1500 and being treated like this. Looks like PNP inland is the worst category right now.

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
Out of curiosity, did you ever have your medicals extended?

No my medicals are still valid until feb 2021 so no need for extension yet, all stages cleared, waiting for final decision since more than a month now!

Reactions: Gabrielmsf

ccaptain

Dec 1, 2020
Hello everyone,

I've been following this thread ever since I got my AOR in March.

I finally received the good news today at 4 pm (EST) :)

My application details:
CEC Inland
File processed at CPC-Ottawa
AOR March 30
Medicals passed on July 1
Biometrics on October 2
Background check completed on November 26
The final decision on December 1

It took 8 months for my case to be completed.

I feel everyone waiting to hear at least something from IRCC. I used to check my profile twice a day not to miss any ghost update. When I check my profile on Friday, I saw my profile has been updated but no final news. I knew the good news was on the way but I didn't know when exactly I will be hearing from them. When I received an email from CPC Ottawa stating that I am now a permanent resident of Canada along with my CoPR, I get super excited and didn't know what to do for a while.

I wish everyone gets good news very soon. I, myself, was reading other's good wishes as of yesterday and thinking what the hell is wrong with my case, and today I joined the crew of best wishers :D

Last edited: