+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

DonCorleone

Nov 30, 2020
Hello All, Got an email Yesterday saying "Ready for Visa".

My Timeline:
Program : FSW-Outland
Citizenship: India
Country of Residence: USA
AOR: March 22nd
Biometrics passed: Jul27th (No updates after this change)
PPR: Nov 29th (Yes! On a Sunday night at 10:15 PM)

No changes or Ghost Updates on my profile. Did not contact IRCC. Requested GCMS notes 3 weeks back and did not receive any response yet.

Hang in tight. Hopefully everyone gets it fast.
Thanks for all the info in the forum.

Deeps21

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019

My Timeline:

No changes or Ghost Updates on my profile. Did not contact IRCC. Requested GCMS notes 3 weeks back and did not receive any response yet.

Congrats!

Reactions: DonCorleone

EstherNnnanna

Star Member
Jan 5, 2020
Guys please I some questions. I am a student and I have a valid study permit and a valid Canadian visa up until 2022. I applied for PR under FSW (inland applicant) in March and still awaiting cic’s decision. Currently, my eligibility is passed (I think by an agent), criminality is in progress, security isn’t started and medical was passed before it expired about two weeks ago.
I need to travel down for my wedding this December to return in January. I know on the cic’s website it states international students are exempted from the travel restrictions to Canada as long as their documents (study permit and TRV) are valid and their school has a covid 19 readiness plan approved by the province (which my school has). If this is the case, it ideally means I should be able to travel and return without any hitches. My questions are as follows:

1. Please does anyone here know someone who has been in a similar situation and was able to return to Canada without any hitches? I’m concerned about this because sometimes cic puts up confusing/vague information on their website.

2. What will be my fate if my application is approved while I’m away?

3. Would I need to give cic a new police/medical report upon arrival?

4. I plan on adding my spouse to my application. Would my CRS score be recalculated if I add him?

5. And at what point after our wedding would it be advisable to add him?

I’m really tired of cic holding down my life plans. I’m getting really frustrated, lonely and depressed.

Thanks foe your anticipated response
@legalfalcon @caipsnotes

sam06

Aug 7, 2017
Guys please I some questions. I am a student and I have a valid study permit and a valid Canadian visa up until 2022. I applied for PR under FSW (inland applicant) in March and still awaiting cic’s decision. Currently, my eligibility is passed (I think by an agent), criminality is in progress, security isn’t started and medical was passed before it expired about two weeks ago.
I need to travel down for my wedding this December to return in January. I know on the cic’s website it states international students are exempted from the travel restrictions to Canada as long as their documents (study permit and TRV) are valid and their school has a covid 19 readiness plan approved by the province (which my school has). If this is the case, it ideally means I should be able to travel and return without any hitches. My questions are as follows:

1. Please does anyone here know someone who has been in a similar situation and was able to return to Canada without any hitches? I’m concerned about this because sometimes cic puts up confusing/vague information on their website.

4. I plan on adding my spouse to my application. Would my CRS score be recalculated if I add him?

I’m really tired of cic holding down my life plans. I’m getting really frustrated, lonely and depressed.

@legalfalcon @caipsnotes
I have the same concern actually. Wanted to go for engagement but worried what if i get stuck there even though i have valid trv. Response would be helpful

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

@legalfalcon

1. Travel restrictions and COVID is an evolving situation. So keep an eye on the lates IRCC advisory.

2. You can inform IRCC and you will be given instructions to submit your passport in your country of residence. Alternatively, you can travel back to Canada. IRCC has initiated a new online portal for inland applicants, and you can activate your COPR online if you are in Canada. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/pr-confirmation-portal.html

3. No

4. No, see https://bit.ly/2JwYLIW

5. As soon as your family composition changes, you have to inform IRCC.
After your inform IRCC, they will send you a lite of documents, which usually will include:

IRCC will send you some forms and ask for the following documents:

1. An IMM8 Application
2. Schedule A form for spouse
3. Additional Family Information form for primary applicant and spouse.
4. Fee receipt for spouse - Processing fee ($550) and right of permanent residence fee ($490).
5. Birth Certificate of spouse, translation, and affidavit of translation.
6. Copy of Spouse's Passport
7. Copy of marriage certificate and marriage registration
8. Wedding Card and Photographs
9. Police clearance certificate for the primary applicant and spouse
10. Spouse's upfront medical
11. Letter of Explanation (If required)

Reactions: EstherNnnanna

iona_p

Jul 4, 2020

My Timeline:

congrats

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY

@legalfalcon @caipsnotes
Congrats on the upcoming wedding. Keeping in touch with IRCC through their website or their Twitter handle @ https://twitter.com/CitImmCanada for the latest advisory. You can also ask IRCC questions directly on Twitter too. Your application is locked in on the day you submit it, so many things do not apply thereafter in your case like police checks, medicals, CRS. However do inform IRCC of the change in marital status and also contact IRCC for next steps if your application is approved in the meantime. All the best.

Reactions: EstherNnnanna

Gabrielmsf

Star Member
Apr 7, 2019
Hey Guys, I got a ghost update yesterday... but I'm very confused about what it means.

My review of additional documents changed to:
  • November 30, 2020 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
But I didn't upload or was asked to upload anything since July, and the officer had told me that I had already passed on eligibility and background check last week... Here's my full timeline:

CEC inland
ITA: March 24
AOR: March 26
MEP: May 26
ADR (Military records): July 06
ADR uploaded: July 08
GU: July 09 (Review of additional documents changed to Not applicable
Biometrics Done: Oct 22th
Medical expired: Oct 25th
Biometrics updated on File: Oct 31th
GU: Nov 6th
Medical passed (Wasn't asked to do a new one, it extended automatically): Nov 20th
Called officer Nov 23rd, he said I passed the background check. Eligibility has been passed since July.
GU Nov 30th: Review of additional documents changed to: We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.

quilleroarg

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
Barranquilla
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-03-2020
AOR Received.
31-03-2020
Passport Req..
18-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
15-03-2022
LANDED..........
06-04-2022
Hi, folks in the forum,

We had booked our biometrics appointments last week for today. The good news is that we were the first to give Biometrics in VFS Argentina since they resumed operations today.
The minute we got back home my CIC account was updated, now it says:

- Biometrics: December 1, 2020, Completed.

gankumar

Feb 7, 2020
March 15 AOPR, PNP-Inland(Ontario), still waiting
As per GCMS notes, documents were validated on Jun 30 and final decision pending since then.