+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

Parthg011

Star Member
Aug 31, 2019
Let's say we get online approval and not COPR document (pdf) before Visa expiry (work visa)
Is Bridging open work permit application still necessary?

Considering work visa is expiring in a week after online approval.

Last edited:
Reactions: SVSD

s_can2019

Sep 13, 2020
Hi All - quick question. I had given my biometrics on Oct 23 and received a call from an IRCC agent the following week saying application was in final stages. However, nothing after that. Been a month. Anyone in similar boat?

AOR - March 7, 2020

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
@legalfalcon
When I raised web form last time. I got the below response. When compared to the last response background verification change to valid. Does this me I have only security pending. I am from India currently living in USA. look like security currently getting delayed for Indians in USA? Is there any reason for this being happening to application is USA

The responsible office determined that your application meets the eligibility requirement under the immigration program for which you have applied.

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The background verifications are in process
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
More often than not Valid can be interpreted as Passed! Since your security has not been initiated, Eligibility may be recommended passed or may be it's passed by an officer and there is an administrative delay and that's why security screening has not been initiated.

_A_J_

Nov 3, 2020
Hi All - quick question. I had given my biometrics on Oct 23 and received a call from an IRCC agent the following week saying application was in final stages. However, nothing after that. Been a month. Anyone in similar boat?

AOR - March 7, 2020
Hi, yes I am in the similar situation. AOR - Mar 27th, completed biometrics on Oct 5th. No reply since then and after contacting IRCC, they said your application is under process (very vague response). Also, I submitted a web form for clarification, no response yet:(

gta88

Jun 30, 2018

JayTheGreat

Star Member
Oct 31, 2020
Everything is passed. Was told by the call center that my visa office thinks my dependent is overseas. For that reason, it is on hold for over 3 months.

I checked the forum and it is not only me who is suffering from this mistake by the officers.

Tried to contact and communicate with the visa office numerous times, unsuccessful. Seems like they just sent my application in the back room.

According to the GCMS, everything is passed and RFV. Any other people suffering from this?

This is ridiculous. Even August applicants are getting COPRs, and yet mine is never touched since July/August.
Mine as well. It's so frustrating. Based on GCMS notes, mine was approved since March 23. Still, no PPR issued. I'm getting sadder and sadder everyday

krushit_patel

Nov 5, 2020
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
10-03-2020
Same here. AMD I got two emails from cic stating that they’re still working on my application. At this point, I’m moving on with my life plans. No longer waiting on cic
same here,I got two emails from cic, 'they are still working on my application'. not able to open application, getting 502 bad gateway