+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

PksLebaron

Nov 18, 2020
so the pcc is valid for only 6 months or longer?
in case if its 6 months means it has been expired how will that be the scenario
will ircc ask me for pcc again as my criminality is in process and my application already crossed the 6 months period

EECandidate20

Jan 26, 2020
I have been getting ghost updates at weird times (like after 11 pm Pacific time). I have got 3 ghost updates now after 11 pm. Is that normal? Are these ghost updates or website glitches?

My visa office is Ottawa. I am FSW inland with March 1st AOR

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I have received the below after raising a webform. Does the below mean Background verification and Criminal Background are complete?? @legalfalcon

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.

All application fo through the following stages:

All application go though the following stages:

R10
Medicals
Criminality
Eligibility
Security

To read in the stages, see https://bit.ly/3jUz8Pb

Here valid means here indicates, that the documents required for the specific stage are “legal, not expired, and accepted by IRCC,” and no further input is required by the applicant.

BGC = Criminality + Security.

Criminality is usually done early in the process, but if you are inland or have not yet provided your biometrics, the criminality can be pending. To read on webform responses see https://bit.ly/3nZrepK

Based on the response, your criminality seems to be passed and security has not yet started.

Security usually initiates only after eligibility is passed.

See https://bit.ly/2JgLW5Y

Sachin007

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......

shadowz

Mar 5, 2019
@legalfalcon
When I raised web form last time. I got the below response. When compared to the last response background verification change to valid. Does this me I have only security pending. I am from India currently living in USA. look like security currently getting delayed for Indians in USA? Is there any reason for this being happening to application is USA

The responsible office determined that your application meets the eligibility requirement under the immigration program for which you have applied.

• The background verifications are in process

Bazhenov

Sep 25, 2020
Hi, Guys. Hope everyone is well. I just wanted to share the reply that I received for my webform inquiry about confirming my application status, since it is approved in GCMS notes. Received following:
  • The responsible office has verified that your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
They did not say anything about final approval, do you think I shall submit another inquiry asking whether final assessment of my application is approved or not ?

Reactions: Tanker and rogerEE

komuya00

Nov 28, 2020
Everything is passed. Was told by the call center that my visa office thinks my dependent is overseas. For that reason, it is on hold for over 3 months.

I checked the forum and it is not only me who is suffering from this mistake by the officers.

Tried to contact and communicate with the visa office numerous times, unsuccessful. Seems like they just sent my application in the back room.

According to the GCMS, everything is passed and RFV. Any other people suffering from this?

This is ridiculous. Even August applicants are getting COPRs, and yet mine is never touched since July/August.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
When I raised web form last time. I got the below response. When compared to the last response background verification change to valid. Does this me I have only security pending. I am from India currently living in USA. look like security currently getting delayed for Indians in USA? Is there any reason for this being happening to application is USA

The responsible office determined that your application meets the eligibility requirement under the immigration program for which you have applied.

• The background verifications are in process

The webform responses are vary ambiguous. If the webform response states that the verifications are currently valid, “valid” here indicates, that the documents required for the specific stage are “legal, not expired, and accepted by IRCC,” and no further input is required by the applicant.

To read on webform responses see https://bit.ly/2VeHGX2

Your security has not yet been initiated. Security usually is initiated only after eligibility is conclusively passed. see #2,521

BGC comprises of criminality and security. In most cases it security will take 3-5 weeks after it starts for security, unless your application is in enhanced SS.. Criminality is done early in the processing.

To read on security screening or the manual see https://bit.ly/36Sdw1i

Sachin007

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Everything is passed. Was told by the call center that my visa office thinks my dependent is overseas. For that reason, it is on hold for over 3 months.

I checked the forum and it is not only me who is suffering from this mistake by the officers.

Tried to contact and communicate with the visa office numerous times, unsuccessful. Seems like they just sent my application in the back room.

According to the GCMS, everything is passed and RFV. Any other people suffering from this?

This is ridiculous. Even August applicants are getting COPRs, and yet mine is never touched since July/August.
What does this mean they think dependents are overseas. Even if someone is overseas, how does it make a difference?

Reactions: YCH

komuya00

Nov 28, 2020
What does this mean they think dependents are overseas. Even if someone is overseas, how does it make a difference?
This is just based on my investigation. People who are waiting for long time after being approved, the only thing that many of us have in common is that the officer noted our dependents in overseas. I don't know why, but at some period of the time during the summer, they put us in this group where no one will touch us ever again. IT is written in our gcms notes COPR section for some reason.

I think it is just a mistake by one agent.... and no one bothered for many months yet.

alessio2110

Star Member
May 19, 2018
This is just based on my investigation. People who are waiting for long time after being approved, the only thing that many of us have in common is that the officer noted our dependents in overseas. I don't know why, but at some period of the time during the summer, they put us in this group where no one will touch us ever again. IT is written in our gcms notes COPR section for some reason.

I think it is just a mistake by one agent.... and no one bothered for many months yet.
Could you please share the exact name of this group (that was written in your GCMS)?

Sachin007

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......

May I know dependents are in which country based on your investigation?