+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

monicallll

Jun 13, 2019
AOR: March 28th
Medical passed: May 27th
Bio: Sept 22 (Which is the first day Service Canada start biometric collection again, and it was updated the same day)
Criminality: still in process (according to the agent, no one has even look at my biometric yet)
very stressful
don't know what to do.
I guess a lot of people are on the same boat with me. but well~

hithere123

Jun 11, 2020
Bio: Sept 22 (Which is the first day Service Canada start biometric collection again, and it was updated the same day)
Criminality: still in process (according to the agent, no one has even look at my biometric yet)
very stressful
don't know what to do.
same case my status is same as it was in july( criminality in process and security not started) whereas two of my friends form late july AOR got their Copr last to last week

Reactions: EmilyZ

SVSD

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
GTA, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA ( Last Checked)
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05-03-2020
Med's Done....
11-03-2020
same case my status is same as it was in july( criminality in process and security not started) whereas two of my friends form late july AOR got their Copr last to last week
same status here !!

ypalkar

Oct 5, 2020
very stressful
don't know what to do.
Yes my case is same as you. I am exempted from Bio but my bio details updated to profile on 15th Oct. since that no one has looked at it file. According IRCC agent someone needs to validate and update those biometrics on file then only criminality check will be kicked off.
I dont know how long it is going to take. It is very messed up process

Reactions: EstherNnnanna

kate.tingchunlin

Star Member
Jan 19, 2020
Our PR cards arrived in the post today, finally bringing this to a close! Details for anyone interested:
AOR: March 15th
BIL: April 30th
Biometrics passed: Oct 23rd
COPR: Oct 23rd
PR card photos mailed: Oct 30th
PR card application approved: Nov 23rd
PR cards arrived: Nov 26th

We're CEC inland, everything at the Etobicoke office.

Best of luck everyone else!
@prapplicant505 505 Hi Hi were you able to link your pr card application? My photos were delivered on Monday, and I still haven't been able to link it.

Last edited:

sweta soni

Nov 27, 2014
Just called IRCC and they said everything passed and Criminality is "in progress".. what does that mean?

Last edited:

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear @legalfalcon , so this is exactly the question- which actions could be taken by the applicant in order the officer pay attention on the case? To write the inquiry to the MP? To raise multiple web-forms about the status? To call to the IRCC call-center? To order the GCMS/CBSA notes? I want to believe there should be the way of expediting the process...

There is nothing an applicant do to expedite the process as such. Webforms / GCMS / CBSA notes, or even contacting the MP would not lead to the faster processing.

Given that you posted this on March 2020 thread, I am assuming that your AoR is March 2020. If that is so, then your application is well within the average time frame. Asper the 2019 annual report an average EE FSW application took 9 months, and this was pre-COVID.

Also if your application is stuck in enhanced security screening, then it can take way longer.

GCMS / CBSA / webform and contacting a MP only help you know the processing details of your application.

How long did it take to process an Express Entry application?
Table 35 displays the time, in months, that IRCC took to process 80% of applications under each program. In 2019, IRCC did not meet the processing standard of finalizing 80% of all applications sourced via Express Entry within six months. The processing time for Express Entry, overall, was eight months. As an alternative measure of processing times, 60% of applications finalized in the 12-month period ending on December 31, 2019, were completed within the six-month service standard.

Table 35: Processing Times for Express Entry applications finalized by year and immigration category, in months
Program201720182019
Canadian Experience Class457
Federal Skilled Worker469
Provincial/Territorial Nominee669
Federal Skilled Trades6712
All Programs558
Source: CIC_EDW (MBR) as of January 3, 2020
Data is operational and as such should be considered preliminary and subject to change.

• Processing times refer to the time in which 80% of applications were finalized by IRCC. The processing time is measured from the day a complete application is received until the time a final decision is made by an immigration officer.

ypalkar

Oct 5, 2020
Just called IRCC and they said everything passed and Criminality is "in progress".. what does that mean?
That means eligibility is passed and security is passed .. Only criminality check is pending in that mostly they verify you biometrics, check RCMP records and submitted PCCs
I am also in same state from last 2 months. It is showing in progress but it might have not started because your biometrics are not validated and updated in file.

ypalkar

Oct 5, 2020
@ypalkar , It is very frustrating to wait from past 9 months.

My Timeline is

CEC Inland
AOR; 24th March 2020
Medical Passed: 25th May 2020
Biometrics completed: 6th October 2020
CoPR: Still waiting

whats your AOR?
Similar to you.. Calling every 2 week but getting same answers that due to covid things are delayed
AOR; 20th March 2020
Medical Passed: 19th May 2020
Biometrics completed: 15th October 2020
CoPR: Still waiting

shadowz

Mar 5, 2019
I have received the below after raising a webform. Does the below mean Background verification and Criminal Background are complete?? @legalfalcon

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.

Nov 27, 2020

Hi Everyone,

Congratulations for submitting your eAPR and becoming part of March 2020 AOR gang.

This thread is to assist everyone with questions in relation to process tracking, trends, processing timelines concerns and just to get together and plan the upcoming move over to Canada while trying to understand when to expect your PPR.

Good luck!

I will be sharing some statistics below to help you with the process.

----

Please submit your questions here and will do my best to answer those!

All the best and see you in Canada!
Hi sir

I am warehouse supervisor and have MBA in operation and logistics living in New Zealand but I am india on work visa . Want to come to Canada please suggest me how can I come through PNP programme as my crs score are less
Thanks