Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
Strangely today i am seeing this message -
  • November 26, 2020 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
even though i havent sent any additional documents, strange!

Smitpatel

Nov 26, 2020
Ladies and gents: I got my COPR today. Logged in and the update shows my COPR number. Valid until my medicals expire next yearss.

Thanks everyone for helping me answer all questions. I hope everyone here get their COPRs soon.

Any questions, please ask me.
Hi are you pnp paper based provincial nominee program and inland applicant?And when did you apply and when you did medical?

hithere123

Jun 11, 2020
Ladies and gents: I got my COPR today. Logged in and the update shows my COPR number. Valid until my medicals expire next yearss.

Thanks everyone for helping me answer all questions. I hope everyone here get their COPRs soon.

Any questions, please ask me.
big congratulations, do you receive an email or you had to check account? and did you got any ghost updates?

AshRK

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
I am not bothering to even call the agents anymore. Aor march cec inland applicant and everything including biometric was done in March itself and the last time I contacted the agent which was a month ago they said
Eligibility: not started
Security:not started
Criminality: in progress

Frustrating to say the least. Looking back, the biometric I did in march just before everything was shut down was not much use considered people with later Aors are getting Copr. Nothing against them but I wish this whole process was done in a more organized way.

anurag.bharti

Nov 9, 2020
@legalfalcon My AOR is 6th March, Biometric done on 5 th Oct and Called CIC 2 days back and they said that my eligibilty has been passed and currently they are doing background check. Any idea how long will it take more to process the application completely and get CoPR ?

Oct 23, 2020
Our PR cards arrived in the post today, finally bringing this to a close! Details for anyone interested:
AOR: March 15th
BIL: April 30th
Biometrics passed: Oct 23rd
COPR: Oct 23rd
PR card photos mailed: Oct 30th
PR card application approved: Nov 23rd
PR cards arrived: Nov 26th

We're CEC inland, everything at the Etobicoke office.

Best of luck everyone else!

Gabrielmsf

Star Member
Apr 7, 2019
Our PR cards arrived in the post today, finally bringing this to a close! Details for anyone interested:
AOR: March 15th
BIL: April 30th
Biometrics passed: Oct 23rd
COPR: Oct 23rd
PR card photos mailed: Oct 30th
PR card application approved: Nov 23rd
PR cards arrived: Nov 26th

We're CEC inland, everything at the Etobicoke office.

Best of luck everyone else!
congratulations!

Are they asking for us to send out the passports or just the photos?

jadila3483

Oct 7, 2020
1. AOR: March 9th
2. Biometrics: October 12th (was exempted, this is the date when they were updated on my profile)
3. I got a ghost update on Nov 12th. Later I learned that this is the day my criminality check was completed (and hence the background check was completed on that day, and I was waiting for my final decision).
4. I got an email last Friday (Nov 20) asking me about the email address I want to use for them to make an account for me on the new portal.
5. Monday (Nov 23): they made the profile for me. I had to declare my address in Canada and upload a picture for the PR card. I uploaded the documents the next day.
6. Today (Nov 26): My address got approved and my CoPR was uploaded on the portal :)

I am still waiting for them to approve my photo and send me the PR card.

One thing I noticed is that the agent who signed my CoPR seems to be the same one who digitally signed the email that was sent to me in step 4. So I am speculating that the agent responsible for a case have to send that initial email (to invite you to the portal) themselves.

akcjay

Oct 21, 2020
1. AOR: March 9th
2. Biometrics: October 12th (was exempted, this is the date when they were updated on my profile)
3. I got a ghost update on Nov 12th. Later I learned that this is the day my criminality check was completed (and hence the background check was completed on that day, and I was waiting for my final decision).
4. I got an email last Friday (Nov 20) asking me about the email address I want to use for them to make an account for me on the new portal.
5. Monday (Nov 23): they made the profile for me. I had to declare my address in Canada and upload a picture for the PR card. I uploaded the documents the next day.
6. Today (Nov 26): My address got approved and my CoPR was uploaded on the portal :)

I am still waiting for them to approve my photo and send me the PR card.

One thing I noticed is that the agent who signed my CoPR seems to be the same one who digitally signed the email that was sent to me in step 4. So I am speculating that the agent responsible for a case have to send that initial email (to invite you to the portal) themselves.
Congrats. Which VO?

moody16

Star Member
Nov 17, 2018
big congratulations, do you receive an email or you had to check account? and did you got any ghost updates?
I didnt get an email to check my account yet. Yes I got a ghost update last week on Friday Nov 20, but nothing changed. When I logged in today, it appears like Background check was completed on Nov 20.

IG2020

Star Member
Mar 27, 2020
Got email notifying that Express entry profile is updated. Logged in and found that COPR is approved. Its an entry on the express entry profile, however no document is available to download and no instructions as to what is next.

So folks who have gone through this could you share as to what happens next.

I am an Inland applicant if that helps.