+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

Olaoluadefemi

Mar 18, 2020
Guys, I've gotten this same reply about 5 times now. @legalfalcon and everyone, pls who knows what they mean?

We verified the information you provided; however, it differs from the one we have on file.

In order to better assist you, we invite you to resubmit your request by filling out the IRCC Web form and include the following information:

Surname and complete given name (including middle name, if applicable) - exactly as they appear on the passport or identity document,
Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD),
Client ID Number, UCI or Application Number,
Country of birth,
Type of application,
Current address,
Telephone number(s),
Email address, and
All documents submitted with your previous request.

DashSat

Star Member
Oct 5, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Guys, I've gotten this same reply about 5 times now. @legalfalcon and everyone, pls who knows what they mean?

We verified the information you provided; however, it differs from the one we have on file.

In order to better assist you, we invite you to resubmit your request by filling out the IRCC Web form and include the following information:

Surname and complete given name (including middle name, if applicable) - exactly as they appear on the passport or identity document,
Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD),
Client ID Number, UCI or Application Number,
Country of birth,
Type of application,
Current address,
Telephone number(s),
Email address, and
All documents submitted with your previous request.
I had got this once on a web form I raised.
The IRCC online profile had my name taken from my bank which was different than my legal name.
And when I raised a web form it did not match the one in IRCC’s record.

Check your application submitted and put the details exactly as you had submitted. There shouldn’t be a typo.

Reactions: Olaoluadefemi

Gabrielmsf

Star Member
Apr 7, 2019
Hi, how did you come to know that your medicals have been extended ? My wife’s medicals have passed and expired in June, and I’m wondering if they will extend.
When my medical expired i received a GU and the status changed from “medical passed” to “you do not need a medical exam”.

Friday I received another update and it changed to “passed nov 20th”

Reactions: Rohan88g

Canex17

Feb 26, 2020
I passed my original medical and submitted biometrics so assumed my background check was in progress. But the medical has since expired. I received a request for a new medical in August. I completed a new medical, which I passed, and I've not heard anything since. I thought the 2nd medical request might indicate I was close to a final decision, as they need a valid medical for COPR afaik, but still waiting.

AlexiBaron

Star Member
Dec 20, 2019
I passed my original medical and submitted biometrics so assumed my background check was in progress. But the medical has since expired. I received a request for a new medical in August. I completed a new medical, which I passed, and I've not heard anything since. I thought the 2nd medical request might indicate I was close to a final decision, as they need a valid medical for COPR afaik, but still waiting.
What is your AOR? which program? Inland?

anurag.bharti

Nov 9, 2020
Applied under CEC inland
Application applied: 6 th March,
Biometric letter : 12th March,
Biometric given: 5th October
And still waiting for the application to be processed, status shows verifying the eligibility. Let me know what you think. Also I have applied for GCMS notes on 2nd November and still haven't received it. What should I ask CIC on if I call them ?

Vik2533

Feb 2, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
06-03-2020
Applied under CEC inland
Application applied: 6 th March,
Biometric letter : 12th March,
Biometric given: 5th October
And still waiting for the application to be processed, status shows verifying the eligibility. Let me know what you think. Also I have applied for GCMS notes on 2nd November and still haven't received it. What should I ask CIC on if I call them ?
Hey bro,
You tell them that you called to check the status of your PR Application, they’ll ask you a couple questions and that is it.

Reactions: anurag.bharti

scorpio000

Apr 17, 2020
I have received my GCMS note and share in below.

20200527: Program assistant [---- when request for Bio received]
20200706: case processing agent: appears to meet requirements
20200706: agent review: policy certficiate R10 ok, criminally decision passed
20200706: do not disclose... [---- when GU occurred]
20200930: officer review: appears to meet no concerns
20200930: officer review: file approved and RFV [---- when GU occured in early October]

Ready for Visa email on Oct 20.

My signature block include the AOR, medicals, Bio, GU details and so on.

Vik2533

Feb 2, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
06-03-2020
I have received my GCMS note and share in below.

20200527: Program assistant [---- when request for Bio received]
20200706: case processing agent: appears to meet requirements
20200706: agent review: policy certficiate R10 ok, criminally decision passed
20200706: do not disclose... [---- when GU occurred]
20200930: officer review: appears to meet no concerns
20200930: officer review: file approved and RFV [---- when GU occured in early October]

Ready for Visa email on Oct 20.

My signature block include the AOR, medicals, Bio, GU details and so on.
Congratulations. All the very best.