+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

shadowz

Mar 5, 2019
Hello @legalfalcon

I ordered for my GCMS notes October 13 and in Nov 9th I got this message:

This is further to your request under the Access To Information Act*, which was received on October 13, 2020, for the following records: The electronic notes of the immigration or citizenship officer(s) for the permanent residence file concerning XXXXXX. I wish to inform you that, in accordance with the Access To Information Act*, an extension of 60 days beyond the statutory 30 day limit is necessary to process your request. This extension is due to a large number of records or necessitates a search through a large number of records and meeting the original time limit would unreasonably interfere with the operations of the government institution. Considering the extension, your request is now due on January 11, 2021 Further information about the Access To Information Act* can be found at the following web page: http://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/a-1/

My AoR is March 13, 2020. I have no clue what is going on with my application. Last two webform responses have been generic. Should I be worried? Thanks
I have also got the same response for my GCMS notes. It is taking 45 - 60 days to get them from what I have read recently.

Reactions: D-star

D-star

Nov 9, 2020
I have also got the same response for my GCMS notes. It is taking 45 - 60 days to get them from what I have read recently.
Thanks for your response. Good to know im not alone! Could this be due to Covid? Because I wonder what they mean by 'search through a large number of records' - i thought files were digital. Sounds like it's at the bottom of a pile somewhere in a room of files.

Last edited:

power8000

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Hello @legalfalcon

I ordered for my GCMS notes October 13 and on Nov 9th I got this message:

This is further to your request under the Access To Information Act*, which was received on October 13, 2020, for the following records: The electronic notes of the immigration or citizenship officer(s) for the permanent residence file concerning XXXXXX. I wish to inform you that, in accordance with the Access To Information Act*, an extension of 60 days beyond the statutory 30 day limit is necessary to process your request. This extension is due to a large number of records or necessitates a search through a large number of records and meeting the original time limit would unreasonably interfere with the operations of the government institution. Considering the extension, your request is now due on January 11, 2021 Further information about the Access To Information Act* can be found at the following web page: http://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/a-1/

My AoR is March 13, 2020. I have no clue what is going on with my application. Last two webform responses have been generic. Should I be worried? Thanks
I think It looks like they extend fron 30 days to 60 days to get GCMS order because too many requests.

Reactions: D-star

hithere123

Jun 11, 2020
I'm glad to share with you guys that I have received my COPR on my portal.

I'm now a permanent resident of Canada.

Thank you to everyone who helped with anything. Good luck to all and I hope everyone gets to experience this happiness soon.
Congratulations! did you received any email that there is an update on your application or you had to sign in to check it out?

Banana woman

Dec 10, 2019

Thank you to everyone who helped with anything. Good luck to all and I hope everyone gets to experience this happiness soon.
Congratulations...Please where’s your VO? I’m still waiting for my COPR since I received PPR for my Outland dependent on 30th Oct. The wait is killing me like mad.

pbhanot

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
Hi,
FSW-Inland waiting for COPR
AOR: 12th March
Meds: 10th June
Bio exempt 7th Oct
Any FSW-Inland with approximately same timeline and has COPR?
@SVSD @iamkapilgarg I am FSW Inland too and my application has not been touched since early sept. My Criminality is still in progress even though my biometrics have been updated (exempt) and my security has not been initiated at all. I am pretty sure FSW Inland applications are not being processed for now. Hopefully they start picking up these applications soon and process them. AOR 6th April.

EstherNnnanna

Star Member
Jan 5, 2020
Hi,
FSW-Inland waiting for COPR
AOR: 12th March
Meds: 10th June
Bio exempt 7th Oct
Any FSW-Inland with approximately same timeline and has COPR?
Same boat
AOR: March 9 2020, FSW Inland
Meds passed: April 2020
Biometrics exempt: October 2020
VO: CPC Ottawa
Hod help us

EstherNnnanna

Star Member
Jan 5, 2020

Congratulations!!!!! Please can you share your timeline? Are you an Outland or inland applicat?

jyothsnajoshh

Nov 9, 2020
Hi,
CEC Inland
AOR: March 11th 2020
Biometrics: Oct 20 2020
VO: Edmonton
when called IRCC(two weeks ago) they told criminality in progress all others were passed
any one have similar timelines with this VO?

AlexiBaron

Star Member
Dec 20, 2019
AOR date : March 19,2020 (CEC inland). Asked to redo medical on Nov 1 as previous medical was done in Jun 2019. Anybody in same situation? Is it a good sign to ask for redo of medical?
AOR 20 March. Today I was asked to redo medical. I did/completed today, where I should upload? I don't see any place to upload this file. Do you know what I should do?

wjillm

Star Member
Feb 15, 2020
Alberta
Category........
AINP
@SVSD @iamkapilgarg I am FSW Inland too and my application has not been touched since early sept. My Criminality is still in progress even though my biometrics have been updated (exempt) and my security has not been initiated at all. I am pretty sure FSW Inland applications are not being processed for now. Hopefully they start picking up these applications soon and process them. AOR 6th April.
They do process inland applicants, no need for negativity! They haven't touched my application since late June, we all have to be positive! AOR Mar 25. Good luck!

Reactions: pbhanot

AlexiBaron

Star Member
Dec 20, 2019
HELP HELP!!!

CEC Inland - AOR March 20 – Medical passed (May 20) – Medical expired (July 20) – Today, I received “Medical report - section a client identification and summary (imm 1017e)”. I completed a medical exam today. However, I don’t know how and where I should submit forms? Is there any experience with this matter?

nyiable

Jun 18, 2018
HELP HELP!!!

CEC Inland - AOR March 20 – Medical passed (May 20) – Medical expired (July 20) – Today, I received “Medical report - section a client identification and summary (imm 1017e)”. I completed a medical exam today. However, I don’t know how and where I should submit forms? Is there any experience with this matter?
Raise a webform and attach the report scanned version with it.