Visa Office......
OTTAWA ( Last Checked)
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05-03-2020
Med's Done....
11-03-2020
For inland applicants...
How many of you have Criminality check pending but everything else passed?
Criminality pending
Security not started since biometric passed on 15th OCT

akcjay

Oct 21, 2020
For inland applicants...
How many of you have Criminality check pending but everything else passed?
Mar 17 AOR, criminality Pending, but saw a change in my profile for a moment and now its gone, application status changed from Submitted to profile updated and back to submitted again, VO - Sydney,NS

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
Criminal pending. Bio done on 28th October

madrilena

May 29, 2020
Hey guys, thought I'd share this update with you guys. My application got approved on Oct 27th but I was super worried about not receiving my official COPR document in my email and even called IRCC a couple of days ago asking for a status update. Long story short, I received my COPR document yesterday, but it went to the law firm I worked with for my Closed work permit with my company. Even though I applied for PR on my own, because I had worked on a work permit extension a couple of months ago, they probably linked my UCI with my lawyer and sent the COPR to my lawyer instead. So if anyone is in a similar boat, just make sure you check with your lawyer!

AOR Mar 31, CEC-inland

shomaro

Jan 6, 2020
Hey guys, thought I'd share this update with you guys. My application got approved on Oct 27th but I was super worried about not receiving my official COPR document in my email and even called IRCC a couple of days ago asking for a status update. Long story short, I received my COPR document yesterday, but it went to the law firm I worked with for my Closed work permit with my company. Even though I applied for PR on my own, because I had worked on a work permit extension a couple of months ago, they probably linked my UCI with my lawyer and sent the COPR to my lawyer instead. So if anyone is in a similar boat, just make sure you check with your lawyer!

AOR Mar 31, CEC-inland
Isn't the COPR should be an email if you are in Canada?

madrilena

May 29, 2020
Isn't the COPR should be an email if you are in Canada?
Yes. But the email doesn't automatically get generated. I could see that COPR was issued on the portal, but I was waiting for that golden email that has a pdf version of the COPR attached. That was sent to my lawyer's email, not mine, even though I never listed my lawyer's email for my PR application.

hithere123

Jun 11, 2020

AOR Mar 31, CEC-inland
when did you give your biometrics?