+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

Ekanem

Oct 29, 2020
Hello house, i am AOR March13, just got my GCMS notes Eligibility, criminality, medical- passed, info sharing -complete, security -not started
i dont seem to understand this below
Special Program: yes
Special Program : PRBIO
FSW? What VO? What does the note say? There should be some sort of explanation there

sammy786

Star Member
Jan 11, 2020
Hello house, i am AOR March13, just got my GCMS notes Eligibility, criminality, medical- passed, info sharing -complete, security -not started
. brow what date u applied ur gcms notes ?

Rohan88g

Star Member
May 22, 2020
Hi, hoping someone could guide me here.
My cousin had requested for GCMS notes on my behalf back in September, but has still not received it.
Can someone let me know how GCMS notes are sent? Is it by mail?

I have the application confirmation. Is there any way i can check or download the notes myself using this?
Check with your cousin what option did he choose. I think you can choose between email and CD but most of the people choose email. They will send it to you on the same email ID, on which you would have received a confirmation email from Atip team

Rkjain1286

Jul 31, 2019
AOR date : March 19,2020 (CEC inland). Asked to redo medical on Nov 1 as previous medical was done in Jun 2019. Anybody in same situation? Is it a good sign to ask for redo of medical?

Last edited:

Rohan88g

Star Member
May 22, 2020
AOR date : March 19,2020 (CEC inland). Asked to redo medical on Oct 1 as previous medical was done in Jun 2019. Anybody in same situation? Is it a good sign to ask for redo of medical?
I am AOR 12th March. I am the primary applicant and my wife’s medical was done in June 2019, but she has not been asked to redo it yet. We have passed all stages and pending final review. What is the progress on your file ? And are you the primary applicant ?

Last edited:

Rkjain1286

Jul 31, 2019
I am AOR 12th March. My wife’s medical was also done in June 2019, but she has not been asked to redo yet. We have passed all stages and pending final review. What is the progress on your file ? And are you the primary applicant ?
Medical and background check are showing as pending in my case. Yes I am the primary applicant and we are family of 4. All 4 are asked to redo medical.

OHCanada20

Sep 15, 2020
Hi..i am also in the PRBIO group...gave our biometrics on 22nd October and waiting. When did you give your biometrics?

Rohan88g

Star Member
May 22, 2020
Medical and background check are showing as pending in my case. Yes I am the primary applicant and we are family of 4. All 4 are asked to redo medical.
In our case, medical was passed before it expired. We will wait for instructions from IRCC, instead of doing one upfront.

Rohan88g

Star Member
May 22, 2020
Even ours was showing as Medical passed before Nov 1, but still we are now asked to redo.
I don’t think they will make an exception for the primary applicant, and especially when its expired for all 4. Just my opinion. I hope they ask us to redo ASAP, if they need to. Don’t want any further delays for nothing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rkjain1286