+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

Rohan88g

Star Member
May 22, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon @caipsnotes ..Yesterday I called IRCC and learnt that my eligibility, security and criminality is passed and info sharing is Complete. My biometric was completed just last week. I have the following questions in mind and could not get anything concrete on the Internet -

1. Is INFO SHARING PASSED and COMPLETE one and the same thing ?
2. What would be the next steps in my processing?
3. I heard that there is stage called final review before they can take a final decision. What all is checked in that stage ?

Ekanem

Oct 29, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon @caipsnotes ..Yesterday I called IRCC and learnt that my eligibility, security and criminality is passed and info sharing is Complete. My biometric was completed just last week. I have the following questions in mind and could not get anything concrete on the Internet -

3. I heard that there is stage called final review before they can take a final decision. What all is checked in that stage ?
I believe the next stage from here is copr, what is your AOR? and your visa office? You should hear back from them pretty soon. Fingers crossed

Ekanem

Oct 29, 2020
Thanks ! My aor is March 12, Ottawa Visa office.
Marchb12,2020? I have someone who is Jan in same VO and is awaiting approval. Everything is complete. Not sure why it is taking time for them to approve but lets hope it is done this month atleast. Congratulations!

Nuzhat Ali

Nov 13, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-03-2020

I am March 6 AOR, Ottawa office. I was informed that my application has been approved as well, but since the visa offices in my country are closed, there’s nothing much I can do except wait. That’s what the IRCC agent told me. She also asked me to just a keep an eye on my mails, both email and postal. I’m an outland applicant, what about you? If you’re inland, you’ll probably get the COPR directly.

Rohan88g

Star Member
May 22, 2020
I am March 6 AOR, Ottawa office. I was informed that my application has been approved as well, but since the visa offices in my country are closed, there’s nothing much I can do except wait. That’s what the IRCC agent told me. She also asked me to just a keep an eye on my mails, both email and postal. I’m an outland applicant, what about you? If you’re inland, you’ll probably get the COPR directly.
Congrats on your approval ! I think there is a couple of stages before my application gets approved. I am inland.

Bazhenov

Sep 25, 2020
Congratulations! By any chance could you please say how you managed to call IRCC ? I am outland applicant as well, trying to call them.

Rajsree84

Apr 25, 2020
Congratulations! By any chance could you please say how you managed to call IRCC ? I am outland applicant as well, trying to call them.
Outlanders cannot call unfortunately.
Canadian mobile number needed.
IAM an inland with US number.I am also not able to reach them

madrilena

May 29, 2020
@Sadia95 and others who may be on the same boat as us. Any luck receiving the official COPR email after seeing the application approved on the portal? I still got nothing :(

Vik2533

Feb 2, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
06-03-2020
@Sadia95 and others who may be on the same boat as us. Any luck receiving the official COPR email after seeing the application approved on the portal? I still got nothing :(

Pretty much the same boat, everything pssed since October 21, but no COPR (inland, Ottawa office.)

Last edited:

eduardo_brazil

Star Member
Mar 1, 2020
Toronto. Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-03-2020
Med's Done....
07-04-2020
inland applicant
aor march 6th 2020
Biometrics done in Pakistan (14th october 2020)
COPR : 1st Nov 2020
Are you an inland applicant? does that mean you applied in Canada, but then went back to Pakistan afterwards where you had your Biometrics taken? Could you elaborate? My timeline is similar, biometrics done Oct 21th here in Canada, so I'm hoping it follows suit.

Last edited:

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon Yesterday I called IRCC and learnt that my eligibility, security and criminality is passed and info sharing is Complete. My biometric was completed just last week. I have the following questions in mind and could not get anything concrete on the Internet -

1. Yes

2. If all stages are passed, then a final review will done to access whether all documents are valid and not expired and then your application will be sent to the LVO is not already done so and a PPR will be issued.

3. see 2 .

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
Any new copr today? One of my friend with April aor got an approved notification today on portal with a T number.

He was biometrics exempt.

Reactions: manisingh2301

mknox

Aug 18, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-08-2020
Any new copr today? One of my friend with April aor got an approved notification today on portal with a T number.

He was biometrics exempt.
Do you happen to know your friend's VO?