NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
Reactions: EstherNnnanna

Aminjoon

Jul 2, 2015
I spoke to an IRCC agent today who was very patient and understanding - she removed my expired phone numbers along with expired address without even asking. She mentioned except for criminality everything is passed. She asked if I gave biometrics - which I gave on Oct 7. She put me on hold and checked that the biometrics is indeed on file but mentioned that the backend team haven't yet verified it. She was understanding and told the only thing to do now is wait - alas - that's what I have been doing since 8 months. Also one very important thing she mentioned - My spouse was exempted from Biometrics and it can be seen on the profile - however she mentioned that the data is not updated in the backend and its just a matter of connecting the dots. Hope IRCC connects the dots sooner.
I think I also talked to the same lady this morning. She was very nice and understanding. she removed all outdated information on my profile but she said the only things that has passed on my profile is medical and eligibility. She said the only thing that I can do now is to wait! She also said that her birthday is the same as mine. lol

Kitkat2020

Feb 6, 2020
Hello All, I am inland PNP, March 7thAOR. Agent said everything was passed but need further confirmation on my status. I am going to be applying for my GCMS notes, just a few clarifying questions.
What department should I request from? (a) IRCC or (b) CBSA?

Secondly, under the section, what type of record would you like to request: There are several headings should I select(a) Permanent Residence, OR (b) Express Entry Profile?

Thirdly, based on the above heading am I applying for the option- (a)Status update of file/reason for Refusal/Officers Notes OR (b) the application, supporting documents and correspondences se t to and from IRCC.
Sorry for long post, really need to ensure I submit correct information.Thanks in advance

readysetgo

Star Member
Feb 9, 2019
Anyone who's received COPR, do we only have to send a photograph and the letter to IRCC and nothing else? No landing or anything?

iamkapilgarg

Mar 7, 2020
AOR Mar 26
GCMS
Eligibility: passed
Criminality: passed
Medical: passed
Biometrics: done
Security: pending

I'm in Canada on work permit. Had 50 crs points for offer letter.
I really need to change my job. Can I quit at this time?

Please advise.

Reactions: harshrk6392

iona_p

Jul 4, 2020
@legalfalcon

I raised a 2nd webform 10 days ago to IRCC asking about the application status and informing them my biometrix numbers, received the following response:

We are pleased to confirm that the information you provided was transferred to the responsible office.

Since your file is located at the Canadian visa office in New Delhi, India, we invite you to contact them too in order to:

Report important changes,
Provide documents,
Add a representative or designated individual on file,
Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or
Enquire on an outcome of a request.

What does this mean, is it good or bad??

Thank you in advance.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon

I raised a 2nd webform 10 days ago to IRCC asking about the application status and informing them my biometrix numbers, received the following response:

We are pleased to confirm that the information you provided was transferred to the responsible office.

Since your file is located at the Canadian visa office in New Delhi, India, we invite you to contact them too in order to:

Report important changes,
Provide documents,
Add a representative or designated individual on file,
Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or
Enquire on an outcome of a request.

What does this mean, is it good or bad??

Thank you in advance.
Your application has been transferred to NDVO and the information you relayed too was transferred to NDVO. Usually the applications get transferred to the LVO when they are at the final stages of processing. You can send a webform and inquire about the status / call IRCC or request your GCMS notes to know the processing details.

Kitkat2020

Feb 6, 2020
Hi guys,
Got my GCMS today. I am glad that my application is approved. It was approved last month but the online portal did not have any ghost updates and the portal still says we are processing your application.
I have few questions on my GCMS notes,
1. On the correspondence section I have the following

Has anyone seen something similar and know what it means? I did not receive any emails or no updates on the portal either.. so not sure what is this about.

2. On the group's section it says assigned to CN-COVID group

Is anyone in the same boat as I am ?? Need some info regarding these..
Hello , I am inland PNP, March 7thAOR. Agent said everything was passed but need further confirmation on my status. I am going to be applying for my GCMS notes, just a few clarifying questions.
What department should I request from? (a) IRCC or (b) CBSA?

Secondly, under the section, what type of record would you like to request: There are several headings should I select(a) Permanent Residence, OR (b) Express Entry Profile?

Thirdly, based on the above heading am I applying for the option- (a)Status update of file/reason for Refusal/Officers Notes OR (b) the application, supporting documents and correspondences se t to and from IRCC.
Sorry for long post , just need to ensure I submit correct details

axing

Mar 25, 2020
Hi,

I have a question. I raised up two webforms recently (in Sep and Oct), and the eligibility check changed from "The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied" to "The eligibility verification is in process". What does this mean?

Thank you

iona_p

Jul 4, 2020
Your application has been transferred to NDVO and the information you relayed too was transferred to NDVO. Usually the applications get transferred to the LVO when they are at the final stages of processing. You can send a webform and inquire about the status / call IRCC or request your GCMS notes to know the processing details.
@legalfalcon
Thank you.

Reactions: legalfalcon