+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

harshrk6392

Star Member
Mar 26, 2019
Got this reply from Cic:
Aor March 17,cec inland, Vo ottawa

The responsible office has verified that your application meets the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied,
  • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
Good news at your door steps soon..

• Love
Reactions: Invincible84

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
Interesting occurrence: I submitted a web form 2 weeks ago enquiring about the status of our application. We received COPR last Friday. Today I received the webform response stating our application was still in process. So take webform responses with a pinch of salt I guess...
thats a spoonful of salt! lol congrats...

Reactions: sukhbirring

Sadia95

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Got this reply from Cic:
Aor March 17,cec inland, Vo ottawa

The responsible office has verified that your application meets the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied,
  • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
I just signed in, Application got approved just now! No email! It just have a counterfoil number!

EstherNnnanna

Star Member
Jan 5, 2020
Interesting occurrence: I submitted a web form 2 weeks ago enquiring about the status of our application. We received COPR last Friday. Today I received the webform response stating our application was still in process. So take webform responses with a pinch of salt I guess...
congratulations. Please can you share your profile with the house if you don’t mind?Someone told me there is a possibility that most FSW and CEC inland applications have been processed but are yet to receive notifications because the govt thinks more people will become eligible for CERB.. and it’ll could a huge stress on their economy.. Don’t know if that’s is true since some inland applicants have also been getting CoPR

Oct 23, 2020
congratulations. Please can you share your profile with the house if you don’t mind?Someone told me there is a possibility that most FSW and CEC inland applications have been processed but are yet to receive notifications because the govt thinks more people will become eligible for CERB.. and it’ll could a huge stress on their economy.. Don’t know if that’s is true since some inland applicants have also been getting CoPR
Yeah I really doubt that is true...

March 15th AOR
BIL Apr 30th but exempted
Biometrics updated Oct 22nd
COPR Oct 23rd
CIC Inland

All the best!

Aug 11, 2020
Hi i recently ordered my GCMS notes.

fsw outland
A

Eligibility : passed( passed by officer according to notes)

security : <blank>

criminality : passed
Info sharing : complete

can any please give me an idea regarding security ? How many months it may take normally for processing security.
What are the criteria they will check for passing security?

please help @legalfalcon

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi i recently ordered my GCMS notes.

fsw outland
A

Eligibility : passed( passed by officer according to notes)

security : <blank>

criminality : passed
Info sharing : complete

can any please give me an idea regarding security ? How many months it may take normally for processing security.
What are the criteria they will check for passing security?

please help @legalfalcon
For most security is done within 3-7 weeks. If your security is blank then it means that it is either in progress or passed. Security screening details are always redacted in the GCMS notes and you will see s15 on the top right of the page where the security is. To read on s15 see https://bit.ly/3jvbiZO

To read on security screening and the security screening manual see https://bit.ly/3ouIwfG

Most applicants with have 2-4 security activities in there GCMS notes. See my previous post on this to compare yours #4,803

Sadia95

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Yeah I really doubt that is true...

March 15th AOR
BIL Apr 30th but exempted
Biometrics updated Oct 22nd
COPR Oct 23rd
CIC Inland

All the best!
You got the letter? They didnt send me any letter, application got updated just

hithere123

Jun 11, 2020
what is the next step after biometrics, my application is already 100 percent( aor march 26) , gave biom today?
Will i receive an email when I am approved or I have to check my cic account?

riddymon

Jun 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For inland applications with COPR, what's the current method of getting the actual letter? Our online account shows that the COPR documents exist (ie has document numbers, says they're valid) but you can't actually view them. Does this imply they'll be physically mailed?
COPR will be returned with your passport