+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

harshrk6392

Star Member
Mar 26, 2019
What happens after final decision approval on an inland application? Is it PPR or COPR ? What happens between approval and copr?
Due to COVID its directly COPR. You receive update on your profile that your application is approved and after that you will receive an email with COPR letter.

Vishnuram1

Oct 15, 2020
What happens after final decision approval on an inland application? Is it PPR or COPR ? What happens between approval and copr?
I guess someone from ircc calls you and sets up a telephonic interview after which you get your copr... This is what I've seen in previous posts. I'm not sure what happens between approval and copr...

readysetgo

Star Member
Feb 9, 2019
Hey guys,

Anyone with a March AOR and NOT exempted from Biometrics has received a COPR?

My AOR was March 23, Biometrics completed on October 8. The CIC agent told me everything looks like it has passed but the application still says "processing". Not sure what's going on.

Reactions: harshrk6392

ssp4194

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
Hey guys,

Anyone with a March AOR and NOT exempted from Biometrics has received a COPR?

My AOR was March 23, Biometrics completed on October 8. The CIC agent told me everything looks like it has passed but the application still says "processing". Not sure what's going on.
When did your Criminality on file was passed?

Sadia95

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Got a ghost update today
March 17, 2020.. Biometrics updated to completed on 17 October (i was exempted)
CEC,Inland..
Any idea what’s happening?

Reactions: Twee and ssp4194

Ravz@

Star Member
May 8, 2020
Aor 26 aug 2020 CEC INLAND - calgary
I am Principal applicant along with spouse (in canada)

Me and My husband give biometrics in 30 dec 2019 and it is showing in my application.

33% completed
Eligibility: we are reviewing weather you met eligibility requirements
Medical: passed 8 oct 2020
Backgroud check: we are processing your BC. We will send you message if this changes.
Biometrics: we do not need your fingerprints.We will send you message if this changes.
Additional documents: we do not need Additional docs.We will send you message if this changes.
Final decision : In progress.We will send you message if this changes.

I never check any status before. So i don't know what changes before.
Could anyone tell how long its gonna take and on which stage i am on?