+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

raindropcreature

Feb 25, 2020
There is another theory, which is quite widely applied to flight control in civil aviation.

Disclaimer: I'm NOT raising a conspiracy.

The delayed flights are always getting longer waiting times when they are determined to be delayed, and for many occasions, one may observe that the flight scheduled later than the delayed ones with the same destination are taking off on time. This is because the controllers don't want to increase the rate of abnormal flights.

You may note that IRCC uses the on-time rate (80% cases should be processed within 6-month period for EE) as the criteria in the annual auditting, which is quite similar to that in civil aviation.
Wonder if this could mean by January there would not be as big of a rush to hit that target and the FSW-O line would finally start to move. Fingers crossed

shomaro

Jan 6, 2020
Wonder if this could mean by January there would not be as big of a rush to hit that target and the FSW-O line would finally start to move. Fingers crossed
FSW line should be faster than usual since the invitation has been held for four months so there should be less people in the queue.

psucalit

Star Member
May 7, 2020
Hi! I just received my Passport Request Letter via email from my LVO.

Was hoping someone could help me - I am the principal applicant and my common-law partner is a dependent under the application. We are currently living in separate countries due to COVID-19 so we can't send our passports together. Is he supposed to receive a separate email for the Passport Request Letter, or is he going to be using the letter I received?

jule1989

Star Member
Sep 25, 2019
outlander..............Aor 16 March 2020. Biometrics done June18... stream pnp through EE .. PPR 16 October .. no additional documents required. Sent passport already to VAC SYDNEY Australia no idea how long they will take.. wish you guys all the best...
Congratulations! Once you get your passport, could you please share if the expiry date of COPR/visa is until the medical exam, or if it was extended? Thank you :)

Reactions: Sharanjeetkaur

soul

Jun 4, 2014
This is my status according to the gcsm note
ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

and then this

"*VISA OFFICER REVIEW - APPLICATION*: xxxxxx INTEGRATED SEARCH, FOSS/GCMS CHECK COMPLETED "
"No Adverse Info ******FAMILY COMPOSITION****** MARRIED, One child - marriage certificate and birth certificates of dependents on file; no relationship concerns ******A 11.2 ASSESSMENT/ R75;R76"
"ELIGIBILITY****** PASSED FOREIGN WORK EXPERIENCE - Following reviews of the PA's cumulative work experience, proof of income, language test results, and upon analysis; I am satisfied on the balance of probabilities the PA meets the eligibility requirements of Section R75 of the Regulations. PA has been an employee "with XXXXXXX. Job duties are consistent with academic credentials and declared Primary NOC 3131,no concerns.
Proof of funds - met; FSW Selection criteria - met
Iam satisfied the applicant meets the requirement of A11.2/ R75;R76 A 11.2 Met Selection EE passed *****ADMISSIBILITY***** Based on the information provided of last 10 years: No A: 35 or A37 concerns MEDICAL: Passed RPRF: PAID"

what does this mean?

Vishnuram1

Oct 15, 2020
This is my status according to the gcsm note
ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

and then this

"*VISA OFFICER REVIEW - APPLICATION*: xxxxxx INTEGRATED SEARCH, FOSS/GCMS CHECK COMPLETED "
"No Adverse Info ******FAMILY COMPOSITION****** MARRIED, One child - marriage certificate and birth certificates of dependents on file; no relationship concerns ******A 11.2 ASSESSMENT/ R75;R76"
"ELIGIBILITY****** PASSED FOREIGN WORK EXPERIENCE - Following reviews of the PA's cumulative work experience, proof of income, language test results, and upon analysis; I am satisfied on the balance of probabilities the PA meets the eligibility requirements of Section R75 of the Regulations. PA has been an employee "with XXXXXXX. Job duties are consistent with academic credentials and declared Primary NOC 3131,no concerns.
Proof of funds - met; FSW Selection criteria - met
Iam satisfied the applicant meets the requirement of A11.2/ R75;R76 A 11.2 Met Selection EE passed *****ADMISSIBILITY***** Based on the information provided of last 10 years: No A: 35 or A37 concerns MEDICAL: Passed RPRF: PAID"

what does this mean?
I think it means your application has been approved. Congrats.

Reactions: Bruno1808

iona_p

Jul 4, 2020
Hi...had gone to Dubai for work and got my daughters Biometrix done there. I'm from India since vfs here is still closed tried taking appointments in vfs Dubai and it worked. My husbands and my biometrixs was done last yr. only my daughters was pending. Did her biometrix of 12th Oct which got updated on my application on 16th Oct. Just thought of putting this up on this forum incase it helps

Parthg011

Star Member
Aug 31, 2019
I am moving at the end of this month.
My AOR is march 20th. Criminality check was u/p last week. Everything else passed as per call center agent.
Should I change my address straight away as webform takes 10 days or wait till end of month?

Last edited:
Reactions: harshrk6392

harshrk6392

Star Member
Mar 26, 2019
I am moving at the end of this month.
My AOR is march 20th. Criminality check was u/p last week. Everything else passed as per call center agent.
Should I change my address straight away as webform takes 10 days or wait till end of month?
Why you want to update your profile and cause any delay? change it only after you receive your COPR so it reflects on PR card..

Reactions: Parthg011