***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

Naveenrhythm

Jan 17, 2020
Hi,
AOR : feb 7
Medical passes :feb 18th
bio : exempt
Current status says : eligibility in progress and BG check in progress
Can Anyone suggest Where my application is ?

PK14

Star Member
Feb 14, 2019
Hi,

I have got the biometric appointment. My wife did her biometric during her OWP. I can see her biometric details on application from the start. We both got the letters for biometric. Just not getting shall I take her with me for the appointment. How do we come to know the biometric got exempted? Does it get updated on application somewhere?
Can anyone suggest?

PK14

Star Member
Feb 14, 2019
Hi,
AOR : feb 7
Medical passes :feb 18th
bio : exempt
Current status says : eligibility in progress and BG check in progress
Can Anyone suggest Where my application is ?
Hi,
How do you know your bio is exempted? Does it reflect some where on application?

Nimz10

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
Yes, the medicals are valid for one year. see the discussion and my detailed post at #4,335
Check the posted on this thread for the details.

The medicals have to be valid when the applicant land in Canada as well as when the application is filed.

However, when IRCC send the PPR, and when the PRv & COPR is issued is cannot be issued beyond the medical expiry date or the passport expiry date, which ever is earlier.

Even if the medicals are valid for a longer duration, the PR visa & COPR can have a shorter validity. Usually the PR visa is not issued for more than 6 months.

So wait for the COPR and PRV, that will make things clear.
@legalfalcon thank a lot. I read the whole thread..
I did medical in FEB 2020 so I’m assuming my PRV will be valid only until FEB 2020.
when I told my agent that I must book air tickets, she told me these days due to COVID 19 they extend the validity of medical so does COPR visa! Can it really happen?

liannaf

Oct 21, 2020
This forum has been such a huge source of insight, thank you everyone!:)

I am a FSW-Outland Application from the USA. My AOR date is March 26th, 2020. I got a webform reply last week that stated..
  • Your application currently meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
Does anyone have thoughts on this, I was holding off on GCMS notes..

Does it mean I passed eligibility? From my understanding as an American, I won't get a PPR request because I have already sent in a copy of my passport and two photos?

Thank you everyone, I may request more info or call IRCC but hoping I could at least make sense of this!

eduardo_brazil

Star Member
Mar 1, 2020
Toronto. Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-03-2020
Med's Done....
07-04-2020
Quick question: where can I check the status for criminal, security and background check?!
In my overview the only one of these 3 that shows up is background check. I can’t seem to find security and criminal in my application profile. Any tips?

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
Quick question: where can I check the status for criminal, security and background check?!
In my overview the only one of these 3 that shows up is background check. I can’t seem to find security and criminal in my application profile. Any tips?
raise a webform or order gcms notes.

supernovamuz

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
That's interesting, where does the hyperlink take you?

Checkout these Facts about biometrics

I got the same but then my profile was updated and my medical passed turned to " we do not require your medical" however my medical will be expired in Feb-2021. I ordered GCMS notes last month and it seems everything is passed and information is shared too.
Maybe it is a security screening glitch.

scorpio000

Apr 17, 2020
I think I have received the email re "Ready for Visa". My timeline is in my signature. AOR March 30. I had experienced GU earlier July and earlier October. People from this forum have kindly helped in answering my queries and questions. Hope everything goes smoothly in the next step for all of you.

Another follow-up question is that I have logged into my account to check my status, but I have found no updates in the system. The review of eligibily, background check, final decision sections, etc. all remain unchanged. Like nothing happened. Just want to double check that it is always the case and the email of PPR does not change anything in the system. Too good to be true... even double myself...

BTW, I have ordered GCMS notes but it has not yet been issued. Anyway, I will share the report once received, and hope it would become of any help for some of you. Good luck to everyone!

Last edited:
Reactions: zam33 and syed1992

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
I got the same but then my profile was updated and my medical passed turned to " we do not require your medical" however my medical will be expired in Feb-2021. I ordered GCMS notes last month and it seems everything is passed and information is shared too.
Maybe it is a security screening glitch.
Hi, thanks for sharing, it's a glitch that others are reporting as well.

diljot5

Jan 23, 2020
I think I have received the email re "Ready for Visa". My timeline is in my signature. AOR March 30. I had experienced GU earlier July and earlier October. People from this forum have kindly helped in answering my queries and questions. Hope everything goes smoothly in the next step for all of you.

Another follow-up question is that I have logged into my account to check my status, but I have found no updates in the system. The review of eligibily, background check, final decision sections, etc. all remain unchanged. Like nothing happened. Just want to double check that it is always the case and the email of PPR does not change anything in the system. Too good to be true... even double myself...

BTW, I have ordered GCMS notes but it has not yet been issued. Anyway, I will share the report once received, and hope it would become of any help for some of you. Good luck to everyone!
Country of residence?

Sola89

Sep 22, 2020
Guys, I renewed my passport, so I raised a webform about 10 days ago with the relevant pages of the new passport attached. But I haven't received any reply whatsoever. Do they usually reply to this kind of webform? I mean since it's providing additional info and not an inquiry. Your thoughts?