Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Interesting maybe someone with experience can guide us @legalfalcon @caipsnotes
Have you seen such cases where there is clickable link over some parts of application.
Aor March 20th
That's interesting, where does the hyperlink take you?

Checkout these Facts about biometrics

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Method not allowed (Error 405)
Thanks for sharing. It could be a link accessible within IRCC networks only or a misconfiguration. If it does not contain any personal info do you mind sharing the link.

The 405 Method Not Allowed error occurs when the web server is configured in a way that does not allow you to perform a specific action for a particular URL. It's an HTTP response status code that indicates that the request method is known by the server but is not supported by the target resource.

pavit

Feb 20, 2019
Kitchener, Ontario.
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
25-03-2020
Med's Done....
17-06-2020
Hello all, I received my GCMS notes today, which I ordered on 9/21/2020. In this very long report, I'm unable to notice anything decisive except for "Eligibility: Passed", "Criminality: Progress" and "Medical: Passed". Is that pretty much everything, or there is any other information that is critical to the final decision? I'm a CEC-Inland application and I applied for Express Entry on 3/25/2020.

harshrk6392

Star Member
Mar 26, 2019
Hello all, I received my GCMS notes today, which I ordered on 9/21/2020. In this very long report, I'm unable to notice anything decisive except for "Eligibility: Passed", "Criminality: Progress" and "Medical: Passed". Is that pretty much everything, or there is any other information that is critical to the final decision? I'm a CEC-Inland application and I applied for Express Entry on 3/25/2020.
Did you get your biometrics done?

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Key areas to focus in the Gcms Notes; page #2 Assessment section and the last few pages of the file to see the "Notes" section. These “Notes” are numbered and dated from the most recent to the oldest.

Also, on Page #2 if Security is redacted (blank) and you also see s15/s16 mentioned in the top right corner of the GCMS notes then it means that information has been withheld from disclosure. You can read more at https://gcmsnotes.com/how-to-read-interpret-and-understand-gcms-notes/

You can also convert the Gcms Notes into an OCR document so you can search it and another tip; as you are inland you can also request the Gcms Notes (for free) from CBSA as well. It will have less redaction and you can obtain the security screening updates at the same time as well.

hqdao

Jun 24, 2020
Hi all,

I have just received my PPR (FSW-OINP, AOR Mar 18). Seems like there is a big wave of PPR coming so I hope that all of us shall have good news soon.

@legalfalcon: I think I do have a serious legal issue which I need to ask for your professional advice - My wife's passport will expire soon (in August 2021 I think). I think that we shall have our visas valid until Mar 2021 (it is when our Health Certificate expires). Should we apply for her new passport now (will take us about 2 weeks), then send a web form to IRCC to update the situation and process to apply for the visas; or should we use her current passport to apply for the visa and renew it after we receive the visa. Would that create any legal problem? Looking forward to your kind advice.

Thanks a lot.

Parthg011

Star Member
Aug 31, 2019
Thanks for sharing. It could be a link accessible within IRCC networks only or a misconfiguration. If it does not contain any personal info do you mind sharing the link.

The 405 Method Not Allowed error occurs when the web server is configured in a way that does not allow you to perform a specific action for a particular URL. It's an HTTP response status code that indicates that the request method is known by the server but is not supported by the target resource.
Thanks for the info.
Looks like its a link specific to my application

Reactions: caipsnotes

Sukh95

Sep 12, 2020
Hi all,

I have just received my PPR (FSW-OINP, AOR Mar 18). Seems like there is a big wave of PPR coming so I hope that all of us shall have good news soon.

@legalfalcon: I think I do have a serious legal issue which I need to ask for your professional advice - My wife's passport will expire soon (in August 2021 I think). I think that we shall have our visas valid until Mar 2021 (it is when our Health Certificate expires). Should we apply for her new passport now (will take us about 2 weeks), then send a web form to IRCC to update the situation and process to apply for the visas; or should we use her current passport to apply for the visa and renew it after we receive the visa. Would that create any legal problem? Looking forward to your kind advice.

Thanks a lot.
Congratulations , what's your country of residence ?

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
@caipsnotes Strangely my R10 was done on 11th march but after that nothing happened. My eligibility is still says not started as per Web form and gcms. Can i do something about it? This is very strange. Its more than 8 months now.