Aug 16, 2020
Hi All,
AOR : 31-Mar'2020
Eligibility -Passed
Criminality -Passed
Medical -Passed
Biometrices : Given on 13-Oct
Security -Not Started
Is any one is similar situation with Security not started ?. What can be done here ?
Criminality passed after biometric????

Nimz10

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
Congrats! Could you please let us your AOR? CEC? Bio exempted? when? Did you have a ghost update?
Thank you ! AOR is March 8th
Outland applicant
SINP
BIO - passed 17th March
Yeah I had a ghost update in the second week of Sep saying they are reviewing the additional docs provided ( bt I haven’t provided any additional doc other than I paid RPRF on June 12th) probably that must be the thing which they have mentioned.

Reactions: AlexiBaron

Didzsam

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Hi Guys, I ordered GCMS note on Sep 22nd and it is 28 days now since I ordered and haven's received yet. Any idea how many days it will take?

EstherNnnanna

Star Member
Jan 5, 2020
Hi guys, I also applied in March. The tension increased even more when I saw that some March applicants have started getting COPR. I applied for my GCMS note September 30th but couldn’t wait so long! I had to call IRCC agent this morning. Here is my profile:
AOR: March 9 2020, Inland, FSW
Medical: Passed
Eligibility: Passed
Biometrics: Completed Oct 15
Criminality: The ahem said it’ll be updated soon since my biometrics has already been updated (I don’t even know what that means)
Security: Not started

I don’t know if this is a good sign or not and I’m beginning to have high blood pressure. I keep checking my profile every minute!
Please can someone explain this criminality and security part to me? When should I expect COPR? @legalfalcon
Thanks

Reactions: SVSD

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi Guys, I ordered GCMS note on Sep 22nd and it is 28 days now since I ordered and haven's received yet. Any idea how many days it will take?

As per section 7 of the Access to Information Act, IRCC has to release the GCMS notes within 30 days.

7 Where access to a record is requested under this Part, the head of the government institution to which the request is made shall, subject to sections 8 and 9, within 30 days after the request is received.

Reactions: Didzsam

dbhatia27

Apr 5, 2020
Got response today on eligibility question raised in webform on 4 Oct.

The responsible office has verified that your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
  • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
FSW- Inland
AOR: 17 March
Medical: 6 May
Bio: 15 Oct. (exempt updated)

My Medical expired on 31 July.

Any idea will they ask again for medical.

Also my son passport will expire in last week of Nov.

Any suggestions pls

Reactions: SVSD

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi guys, I also applied in March. The tension increased even more when I saw that some March applicants have started getting COPR. I applied for my GCMS note September 30th but couldn’t wait so long! I had to call IRCC agent this morning. Here is my profile:
AOR: March 9 2020, Inland, FSW
Medical: Passed
Eligibility: Passed
Biometrics: Completed Oct 15
Criminality: The ahem said it’ll be updated soon since my biometrics has already been updated (I don’t even know what that means)
Security: Not started

I don’t know if this is a good sign or not and I’m beginning to have high blood pressure. I keep checking my profile every minute!
Please can someone explain this criminality and security part to me? When should I expect COPR? @legalfalcon
Thanks
Just relax. This is a very good sign and you seem to be almost close to the finish line.

Biometrics as such is not a specific stage, but was introduced and is used to conduct the criminality checks, so until your biometrics are on file your criminality will continue to show in progress. Once the biometrics are in, the criminality will be passed.

Security starts after the eligibility is conclusively passed by the officer. For a more detailed discussion on this see my previous post at #2,521

Your application is doing well and you need not worry. Once you receive your GCMS notes, you will have a much clearer picture and you can also share you notes for more discussion with other fellow forum members.