CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
I was selected one of new PR Portal tester.
they saying that they will change everything to be digitized including making pr card (sending Photo and confirm address) and landing.
they are testing it right now, and planning to publish it by end of November.

Aor Mar 19th

Good luck.

this is what i got from them.

Due to the impacts of COVID-19, and limited capacity for in-person services in our office, IRCC has developed a Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal and created an account in your name that you can use to:
  • confirm that you are currently residing in Canada and confirm the address where you live. Your permanent resident card will be sent in the mail to this address.
  • upload a photo in a digital format (JPEG or PNG; both formats will be accepted), or you can also take a photo with your mobile device.

This is really good and will save a lot of their resources which can be put to more productive work. And hence speeden up the process for everyone! Really great!

seva2017

Aug 29, 2017
Hello Everyone! I have a question...my AoPR was on March 1, 2020. Inland applicant under CEC. But due to a family emergency, I had to come home recently while my PR application is processing. Is it going to be a problem? My biometrics is completed on October 9. Thanks in advance for your help.

AlexiBaron

Star Member
Dec 20, 2019
Hi everyone! Just got the email for PPR. I’m much thankful each and every member who took their time to reply to my queries and made me feel better. Specially @UniSaverH
Wishing all of you all the best.!!
Congrats! Could you please let us your AOR? CEC? Bio exempted? when? Did you have a ghost update?

Pratik65

Jun 14, 2018
Hi All,
AOR : 31-Mar'2020
Eligibility -Passed
Criminality -Passed
Medical -Passed
Biometrices : Given on 13-Oct
Security -Not Started
Is any one is similar situation with Security not started ?. What can be done here ?
I am in the similar position,
AOR- 27th March
Medical Passed
Biometric - Oct 15 2020
Security Check- Still in progress