+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

gus1577

Aug 20, 2019
I was selected one of new PR Portal tester.
they saying that they will change everything to be digitized including making pr card (sending Photo and confirm address) and landing.
they are testing it right now, and planning to publish it by end of November.

Aor Mar 19th

Good luck.

this is what i got from them.

Due to the impacts of COVID-19, and limited capacity for in-person services in our office, IRCC has developed a Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal and created an account in your name that you can use to:
  • confirm that you are currently residing in Canada and confirm the address where you live. Your permanent resident card will be sent in the mail to this address.
  • upload a photo in a digital format (JPEG or PNG; both formats will be accepted), or you can also take a photo with your mobile device.

Didzsam

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Can everybody login to your profiles today? The glitch happened last Friday seems to be there today as well. Cannot login

kbharath

Aug 19, 2019
Can everybody login to your profiles today? The glitch happened last Friday seems to be there today as well. Cannot login
yes, I'm also facing the glitch. when i click on my profile, it turns into "Applicaiton/Profile Updated" but couldn't access my profile.