+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

AlexiBaron

Star Member
Dec 20, 2019
Hi all, just got a COPR confirmation on my profile (dated 16-Oct-20) :)
AOR: March 7
Medical Passed: March 13
Biometrics update: Oct 07
Background Check : Oct 07
Final Decision: Approved : Oct 16

Best of luck guys things seem to be moving with new COPRs for March AOR coming each day...
Congratulations. Are you CEC? Did you get the ghost update? when?

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
Hey guys i got following email after i got ghost update.

Case Processing Agent with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. I am reaching out to see if you would be interested in participating as a tester, to give us your feedback on the new Permanent Resident Confirmation Portal that is in development and will be launched soon for use by all our clients at the same stage as you currently.

To give you a brief overview, we are creating a Permanent Resident Confirmation Portal for approved permanent residence applicants to complete the last step of their application. This is the part of the process where applicants confirm their Canadian address and provide a photo to allow for the printing of their first permanent resident card.

Please note that participation is completely voluntary and anonymous. We will not be capturing your name or any personal information in our notes and it will not impact negatively on your application or your family members’ applications!

The testing rounds will be done next week from Monday, October 19, 2020, to Wednesday, October 21, 2020. Deloitte is the third-party organization that is developing the portal and leading the testing. They will be capturing any feedback for improving the service, and all responses will be anonymized.

If you are interested in participating and completing the final step of your application through this pilot program, please let us know as soon as possible. A researcher from Deloitte (copied on this message) will get in touch with you to provide more details and guide you through the process. If you are not interested in participating, please let us know as well.

Copr soon i guess
Congratulations!

ankit_ec

Jan 2, 2018
Hi All,
AOR : 31-Mar'2020
Eligibility -Passed
Criminality -Passed
Medical -Passed
Biometrices : Given on 13-Oct
Security -Not Started
Is any one is similar situation with Security not started ?. What can be done here ?

Prxyz12

Star Member
Oct 3, 2020
Hi All,
Eligibility -Passed
Criminality -Passed
Medical -Passed
Security -Not Started
Is any one is similar situation with Security not started ?. What can be done here ?
Same boat AOR 20th March
When was ur eligibility passed? How fid u know that?

wjillm

Star Member
Feb 15, 2020
Alberta
Category........
AINP
Hi All,
Eligibility -Passed
Criminality -Passed
Medical -Passed
Security -Not Started
Security never shows "in progress" and it's started once eligibility is passed. If blank in GCMS notes then is in progress or passed.
What happens quite often is the security clearance is done by responsible agencies but hasn't been reviewed by IRCC and that's why it says "not started". But it's just speculation. My AOR 3/25 and I'm quite sure we are getting our COPRs in the next 2-3 weeks!

Reactions: harshrk6392

wjillm

Star Member
Feb 15, 2020
Alberta
Category........
AINP
Same boat AOR 20th March
When was ur eligibility passed? How fid u know that?
In my case 5/22 by the case analyst and 6/29 by the officer. Not sure with one is relevant for security to be started. Now I'm waiting for my security and final review.

ankit_ec

Jan 2, 2018
Security never shows "in progress" and it's started once eligibility is passed. If blank in GCMS notes then is in progress or passed.
What happens quite often is the security clearance is done by responsible agencies but hasn't been reviewed by IRCC and that's why it says "not started". But it's just speculation. My AOR 3/25 and I'm quite sure we are getting our COPRs in the next 2-3 weeks!
Thanks for the detailed response. Crossing fingers to get COPR's soon!!!!

Ckay128

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
Section 14 of the Privacy Act states, which corresponds to the section 7 of the Access to Information Act states:

14 Where access to personal information is requested under subsection 12(1), the head of the government institution to which the request is made shall, subject to section 15, within thirty days after the request is received,

Where access to a record is requested under this Part, the head of the government institution to which the request is made shall, subject to sections 8 and 9, within 30 days after the request is received,

Both Access to Information as well as Privacy Act have a time frame of 30 days within which IRCC has to release the requested information.
Thank @legalfalcon .. let’s hope that I receive the notes within 30 days .. throug h the privacy act ...

Reactions: legalfalcon

IgboQueenBee

Oct 18, 2020
Hi everyone, silent follower here, first time posting. Just got my PPR on 14 Oct 2020.

Massive thank you to @legalfalcon and @caipsnotes. You’re both so amazing, and the world needs more selfless, wonderful people like you.

Type: FSW-Outland
AOR: 31 March 2020
Medicals passed: 16 June 2020
Biometrics: 7 July 2020
GCMS notes ordered: 5 Oct 2020
PPR: 14 Oct 2020
COPR: *soon*
VO: Sydney, Australia
Country of origin: Nigeria
Country of residence: New Zealand

This application caused me so much anxiety, I thought I was going to have a heart attack. There was a lot of tears, prayers, sleepless nights, wishes, doubts etc.
So, I’m encouraging you all to please be patient. I know it’s very hard, but your time will come.
From my observation, if your application past the 3-4 months mark, you’re mostly safe; unlikely to get rejected, unless under crazy circumstances.

It’s just the waiting game now!

Thank you to canadavisa forum, for making me feel like I belong to a family/community; answering my questions.
Thanks to immigration tracker as well. If you don’t know, they summarize the journey of others as well, from AOR to PPR in a nice table.

https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/2020-consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application

Best wishes to you all… See you on the other side. Mwaaaaah! <3

ssp4194

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
Hi All,
Eligibility -Passed
Criminality -Passed
Medical -Passed
Security -Not Started
Same Boat

AOR: 28 March

Bio given on 30th September. 2020

Reactions: harshrk6392

ssp4194

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
Same Boat.

Hope will receive CoPR soon.

Btw In my case, my eligibility passed on 10th June, 2020 by IRCC Officer