+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

sm07

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
Hi there..
Was just wondering, did you get the COPR document in the mail? Or just a mail confirming approval of PR application?
Also, did you get any further instructions on how to proceed to get your PR card?
Hi VACK- are you FSW-O EE applicant?

reza99

May 2, 2019
My medical was approved on 22nd June and updated to the account as well, I had received BIL also on 22nd June and completed on 5th Oct.
My Medical was expired on August 2020, and since then the message has updated as "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes."

I have not received re-medical request so far, I have called IRCC agent and they do not have any idea about this situation.

Can anyone knows about this situation, will they request for re-medical or it is not required as it was approved already.

Inland CEC

Reactions: pbhanot

Hussain53

Mar 3, 2020
Hello,
If initially you were in a country for work and you applied and showed your proof of funds from there but because decision is delayed you came back to your own country got married now you have to show additional amount can you show funds in your own country? Because you just came back the funds cant be 6 months old.
Thanks @legalfalcon

Last edited:

Prxyz12

Star Member
Oct 3, 2020
Hi everyone,
I see few people got 2nd ADR (after 6-7 months) what could that be? Also in past people get ADR after 6-7 months. Just wanted to get an idea what that would be?

akashagr

Jan 27, 2020
Did you ordered GCMS notes anytime?
No I haven't
I thought people are getting COPR in 15-20 days After Biometrics update. GMSC itself takes 3-4 weeks to come.
I raised a web form 10days back, they haven't replied yet.
Then yesterday I called IRCC. and figured through automated system that they nothing updated yet - No criminality, eligibility, No background checks nothing!!!

VACK

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
No I haven't
I thought people are getting COPR in 15-20 days After Biometrics update. GMSC itself takes 3-4 weeks to come.
I raised a web form 10days back, they haven't replied yet.
Then yesterday I called IRCC. and figured through automated system that they nothing updated yet - No criminality, eligibility, No background checks nothing!!!
The automated response system would give you no new information other than that which is already on your my account profile..
press 0 after the automated response to talk to an agent and he might be able to give you the present status of your application..

Olaoluadefemi

Mar 18, 2020
Hi everyone,
I see few people got 2nd ADR (after 6-7 months) what could that be? Also in past people get ADR after 6-7 months. Just wanted to get an idea what that would be?
ADR depends on circumstances. You can get ADR if you added spouse, or they need some clarification on some of the documents you submitted. So just supply information as detailed as possible, n give what they ask for if in case they demand ADR.

Said1010

Star Member
Jan 23, 2020
EE ONIP
Estimated processing time is 100% from Sept 06 2020
AOR: March 6 2020
Medical Passed: March 13 2020
Biometrics : June 30 2020
Eligibility check: processing
Background Check : processing
Final Decision: in progress
Is it normal processing time guys??

Last edited:
Apr 12, 2020
Hi, i got a ghost update and it shows under document review: October 17, 2020 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided

Until yesterday it was NA. I gave biometrics last week. Not sure what’s going on.

Rohan88g

Star Member
May 22, 2020
@legalfalcon @caipsnotes I have a question related to my Criminality in progress, which I was hoping you could help to answer. My aor is March 12. I had a one month driver license suspension while on G2 (in June 2018), due to over speeding. Will this have any repercussions on my PR application which is currently in progress? My eligibility and security is passed and criminality is pending due to biometrics ( scheduled on 26th October). I had paid all the necessary fees related to the suspension.

Last edited:

Prxyz12

Star Member
Oct 3, 2020
Hi, i got a ghost update and it shows under document review: October 17, 2020 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided

Until yesterday it was NA. I gave biometrics last week. Not sure what’s going on.
Did you get an ADR? What was it and how much time after AOR?

alessio2110

Star Member
May 19, 2018

Were you asked to provide any additional doc? If so, when did you submit it?

Apr 12, 2020
Were you asked to provide any additional doc? If so, when did you submit it?
They asked for rcmp police certificate and i provided that in may 2020. They reviewed that document and changed status to NA afterwards. After biometrics submission last week, they changed the status to under review. Let me call ircc on Monday to find out.