Yes
Aor march 14
AINP
CRS 1000 (600 pnp)

Medical passed 22 april
Eligibility recommended pass

Criminality in progress
Security not started

Biometrics given 18 jun( received by the responsible officer as per web form)

When can I expect any update?

Didzsam

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Good sign, could you please tell me how many ghost update you get before since medical pass?
This is the first GU after Medical pass.

I ordered GCMS July 23 and it showed
Security :not started,
Eligibility: Passed
Criminality :In progress

Does that GU mean the security just started? But the Biometrics updated two weeks before. What can this GU can mean?

Reactions: aps1989

aps1989

Aug 16, 2020

Does that GU mean the security just started? But the Biometrics updated two weeks before. What can this GU can mean?
My AOR 21 March, biometric exempted but not updated. however i get 3 ghost updates after medical.!!!

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
CEC inland, March 8 AOR, biometrucs exempted..This morning I called IRCC to check on eligibility, background. Agent said both passed,and that criminality check was in progress, however not yet seeing the eligibility and background passed in my profile. I checked just now, showing that Medical passed and Biometrics info updated. Fingers crossed.
You won’t see the completion dates for Eligibility and background checks until you receive a decision on your app.

Reactions: Invincible84

Sadia95

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa

Which VO?

Deeps21

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
Gave biometric today morning in London Ontario, however by the evening got a call to re-schedule the appointment again as Official said there was some technical problem in today's biometric submission. Sound strange...has anyone else face the same situation ever?

Bruno1808

Star Member
Feb 22, 2020
Finally!!! Just received the call from SC. Booked an appointment to collect biometric next Monday.
Call from No Caller ID.

AOR: Mar 10
BIL: Apr 16

Good luck everyone! Hang in there!
Were you exempted from biometrics ?

Happy Harper

Star Member
Feb 5, 2020
Gave biometric today morning in London Ontario, however by the evening got a call to re-schedule the appointment again as Official said there was some technical problem in today's biometric submission. Sound strange...has anyone else face the same situation ever?
When I had my biometrics done they had trouble getting fingerprint in my little/pinkie finger. Had to try 3x. Maybe same thing happened to you but they didn't catch it that time.

Reactions: Deeps21

deebur

Aug 7, 2019
I've been getting a lot of spam calls from around the world (unrelated issue) but I'm now worried I'm going to miss my biometrics call.

Is there any way to check if they've contacted you already?

Is there a number to look out for or is it just 'ID Withheld'?

I'm in Toronto. Has anyone else from TO heard anything yet?

shortgriaffe

Star Member
Feb 8, 2018
I've been getting a lot of spam calls from around the world (unrelated issue) but I'm now worried I'm going to miss my biometrics call.

Is there any way to check if they've contacted you already?

Is there a number to look out for or is it just 'ID Withheld'?

I'm in Toronto. Has anyone else from TO heard anything yet?
I got "unknown" number when I got the call.