Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
Chandigarh, India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-09-2019
AOR Received.
20-03-2020
Do we need to inform ircc via webform that we have alteady given biometrics earlier as they are not being updated in my profile. I read in another march aor post that ircc agent asked to given explanation regarding the same in a webform.

Reactions: Prxyz12

Bruno1808

Star Member
Feb 22, 2020
Do we need to inform ircc via webform that we have alteady given biometrics earlier as they are not being updated in my profile. I read in another march aor post that ircc agent asked to given explanation regarding the same in a webform.
I have this question too

Prxyz12

Star Member
Oct 3, 2020
I have filled out the webform last Friday and will update you here in the next 2/3 days (or next week)
I don’t know how long it takes for the response.

Reactions: harshrk6392

harshrk6392

Star Member
Mar 26, 2019
Hey Guys, I need some help. My AOR is 21 Mar 2020, BIL May 2020, Biometric Appointment 9 oct 2020. Some of you have got COPR within 4-5 days of biometrics, considering if that also happens with me, can you explain me what's the procedure after that?. I might travel to India in Dec 2020, My visa is expired I got my BOWP recently. SO I am confused should I apply for the TRV using BOWP or wait for COPR to come and get that COPR 1 time visa? Also are interviews happening these days so instead of border interview, I can go for inland interview and get a signed COPR. Will signed COPR help me in coming back to canada as an alternative to visa?
Following this

leomessi1

Star Member
Apr 12, 2020
CEC-Inland
AOR Mar 14
My bio was updated yesterday (Oct 7th).

Today I got another ghost update. But there was nothing inside the profile. Anyone else got the same? What does it mean?

Reactions: aps1989 and Sadia95

rj0786

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
Hey guys just wanted to ask you because I applied for in canadian experience class and my work permit expired and applied for the new one already got my file is in process and just wanted to know if I can still change my work and will the next employer will hire me or not

Keepers

Jun 9, 2018
IRCC rep yday told me that the update will be done manually by the VO going over your file. I am also biometrucs exempted and I have seen o change yet to my profile. Dont know what to believe or expect , different reps will give you diff explanation..sigh.

Sadia95

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
CEC-Inland
AOR Mar 14

Today I got another ghost update. But there was nothing inside the profile. Anyone else got the same? What does it mean?
They are working on your application! Hopefully you will get a news soon!
mine is march 17cec inland ..no updates ..

aps1989

Aug 16, 2020
CEC-Inland
AOR Mar 14

ghost update always indicate progress, you would get good news soon, how many ghost updates you got since March 14?

VACK

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
CEC-Inland
AOR Mar 14

Hey! Same story here.
March 07 AOR ..
Biometrics updated on profile : 07-Oct
Received one more ghost update today but nothing new on the profile

VACK

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
Hey guys just wanted to ask you because I applied for in canadian experience class and my work permit expired and applied for the new one already got my file is in process and just wanted to know if I can still change my work and will the next employer will hire me or not
In fact I got the same reply from the CIC rep...
she said that updating biometrics on the profile is now visa office’s responsibility.. some might get it sooner than others..
mine got updated yesterday ... AOR Mar 07

asdfghj

Aug 29, 2019
After Medical approval back in April, the first one I got was yesterday when they updated bio. And now today another one.
In fact I got the same reply from the CIC rep...
she said that updating biometrics on the profile is now visa office’s responsibility.. some might get it sooner than others..
mine got updated yesterday ... AOR Mar 07
Guys may 8 AOR here. Today my biometric got updated in profile and saying "Biometric completed on 8 Oct"...I am biometric exempted

Saini1234@

Dec 19, 2018
Hi Guys!

Received an email from IRCC asking for:
Client Information: Please provide a letter of confirmation if you are currently in Canada. Yes or No reply along with your current mailing address.

Can anyone share a format for this letter?
Would really appreciate.

leomessi1

Star Member
Apr 12, 2020
Hi Guys!

Received an email from IRCC asking for:
Client Information: Please provide a letter of confirmation if you are currently in Canada. Yes or No reply along with your current mailing address.

Can anyone share a format for this letter?
Would really appreciate.
What's your AOR?
I heard when they ask for this, you need to attach a copy of your bill indicating your address. Just as a proof.