+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

big_guy_7

Oct 4, 2020
Hi guys. People who have been receiving COPR or PPR in the last few days (inland appliants), what were their AORs? Anyone has any idea, it should tell us approx at which point we stand in terms of our applications. Thanks in advance

imransyed

Feb 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
Got a reply to webform in which i specifically asked only about eligibility
reply was generic/automated words like we are processing your application and blah blah blah.

Got GCMS notes on 3rd september (ordered 21st august) and eligibility and security were not started with criminality being passed. Will order again in November or December. Waiting sucks.

canadashine

Star Member
Jul 5, 2020
Hey Guys, I need some help. My AOR is 21 Mar 2020, BIL May 2020, Biometric Appointment 9 oct 2020. Some of you have got COPR within 4-5 days of biometrics, considering if that also happens with me, can you explain me what's the procedure after that?. I might travel to India in Dec 2020, My visa is expired I got my BOWP recently. SO I am confused should I apply for the TRV using BOWP or wait for COPR to come and get that COPR 1 time visa? Also are interviews happening these days so instead of border interview, I can go for inland interview and get a signed COPR. Will signed COPR help me in coming back to canada as an alternative to visa?

psucalit

Star Member
May 7, 2020
Just an update on my application:

FSW-O
AOR: 26 March
Medicals approved: 09 June
My biometrics submitted: 22 September
My partner's biometrics submitted: 07 Oct

Just checked my profile and I received a ghost update to say that my profile has been updated.

Question - biometrics have now been submitted but my Eligibility still has not been passed. Is this something I should be worried about?

Sola89

Sep 22, 2020
Just an update on my application:

FSW-O
AOR: 26 March
Medicals approved: 09 June
My biometrics submitted: 22 September
My partner's biometrics submitted: 07 Oct

Just checked my profile and I received a ghost update to say that my profile has been updated.

Question - biometrics have now been submitted but my Eligibility still has not been passed. Is this something I should be worried about?
No need to worry. Just give it more time.

Sola89

Sep 22, 2020
Is it still possible for the application to be refused even if biometrics have already been submitted?
I have absolutely no idea. But I think if you were to be refused, you would have known it by now. It's been 7 months for all of us here, so I think it's highly unlikely to have your application rejected after all this time.