+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

sam06

Aug 7, 2017
just realized the pages in my passport are exhaust (there is no blank page). I want to renew my passport now.
Is it okay to raise webform to update IRCC about passport renewal or does it delay the process of immigration?

nyiable

Jun 18, 2018
just realized the pages in my passport are exhaust (there is no blank page). I want to renew my passport now.
Is it okay to raise webform to update IRCC about passport renewal or does it delay the process of immigration?
Renew then submit the new passport with a webform. Only takes 5 days after to update the new passport number and it won’t affect your processing time.

LUCISUS

Aug 1, 2020
Still no call for Edmonton???
People like us AOR March/April have no call at all?
I saw some threads say Edmonton office is still closed? lol, what's going on with these people? Edmonton has low covid case, are they waiting for the case jump?

Sola89

Sep 22, 2020
FSW-O
AOR: 5 March 2020
Medical: 16 April
Biometrics: 4 August

I got a reply to my webform yesterday:

Background verifications are currently valid.
Criminality background verification is currently valid.
Security background verification is still in process.

Visa Office: Ottawa Case Processing Center

Even though I asked about Eligibility, there was no mention of it in their answer. What does "Background verifications" mean exactly, and how is it different from Security, Criminality and Eligibility??

Fingers_crossed

Jun 2, 2020
UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
15-03-2020
AOR: 15th March
FSW-O

I got a webform response yesterday:
Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

The background verifications are currently valid.
The security background verification is currently valid.
The criminal background verification is currently valid.

I'm shocked! Got my GCMS notes on 31st August and eligibility hadn't started - now it looks like everything is passed?!

Reactions: Sola89

Sola89

Sep 22, 2020
AOR: 15th March
FSW-O

I got a webform response yesterday:
Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

The background verifications are currently valid.
The security background verification is currently valid.
The criminal background verification is currently valid.

I'm shocked! Got my GCMS notes on 31st August and eligibility hadn't started - now it looks like everything is passed?!
Congratulations! Sounds like your PPR will be arriving anytime now!
Since you have already received GCMS notes I want to ask you in case you might have an idea, do these three parts: "background verifications," "security background verification" and "criminal background verification" comprise the eligibility requirements?

Fingers_crossed

Jun 2, 2020
UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
15-03-2020
Congratulations! Sounds like your PPR will be arriving anytime now!
Since you have already received GCMS notes I want to ask you in case you might have an idea, do these three parts: "background verifications," "security background verification" and "criminal background verification" comprise the eligibility requirements?
Thanks! I think the eligibility check is more to do with checking that your work experience is consistent with your NOC requirements. Honestly no idea what the background verification is though!

Reactions: Sola89

dbhatia27

Apr 5, 2020
Have you reached out to IRCC yet?
Not yet called IRCC.
Called service Canada yesterday (not right approach assuming), for update on Winnipeg office for biometrics yesterday. As per them sit tight, u will be called.

Will call IRCC today.

As per GCMS received around 22 Sep, all steps cleared by agent on 19 May. No movement after that.