***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

Prxyz12

Star Member
Oct 3, 2020
Hi everyone,
My AOR is March 12th and MEP June 9th.

Called IRCC last Thrusday,

They said my eligibility is passed.

They also said last update was around mid June probably (didn't hear this properly, could be June end)

Is my eligibility recommended passed (agent) or passed (officer)? Any comments based on just the timeline of events?

Also how positively should I take the update (if) it is recommended pass?

Keiddianago

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
Hi everyone,
My AOR is March 12th and MEP June 9th.

Called IRCC last Thrusday,

They said my eligibility is passed.

They also said last update was around mid June probably (didn't hear this properly, could be June end)

Is my eligibility recommended passed (agent) or passed (officer)? Any comments based on just the timeline of events?

it should be passed by officer, and how about security?

Reactions: Prxyz12

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hello everyone, been following this group as a non member of the forum, but had a query so this is first time I am posting from my account. Thanks @legalfalcon & @caipsnotes for your help to everyone.

My AOR is March 12th and June 9th MEP.
Recently called the IRCC call center. They said my eligibility is passed.

Hi there, if your security screening has been initiated then it would indicate that Eligibility has been passed by an officer. If you are inland you can request Gcms Notes for free to confirm otherwise send a web form and it can provide the indicators you need to confirm.

ankit_ec

Jan 2, 2018
Hi All,
My AOR is 31-Mar'2020 ( CEC-Inland) and per latest update in GCMS :
Criminality -Passed
Medical - Passed
Eligibility : Not Started
Security : Not Started.

Since its now more than 6 months, my eligibility is not started . What can be done here .
Has anyone else not in similar situation with eligibility not started. Neither got biometrices SC call.

Batabata

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Hi All,
Criminality -Passed
Medical - Passed

Since its now more than 6 months, my eligibility is not started . What can be done here .
Has anyone else not in similar situation with eligibility not started. Neither got biometrices SC call.
Do you have blank pages in GCMS notes?

Reactions: puneet kanda

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
Hi All,
Criminality -Passed
Medical - Passed

Thats pretty common

Prxyz12

Star Member
Oct 3, 2020
Hi there, if your security screening has been initiated then it would indicate that Eligibility has been passed by an officer. If you are inland you can request Gcms Notes for free to confirm otherwise send a web form and it can provide the indicators you need to confirm.
Background check has started. I hope that is same as security?

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Background check has started. I hope that is same as security?
Background check (BGC) is a generic term for criminality, security and information sharing. Three federal bodies work together to do immigration and citizenship screenings:

• Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)
  • Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA)
  • Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS)

CSIS and CBSA provide security advice to IRCC to make sure applicants are not a threat to national security. They do not make decisions on applications. IRCC will make a decision on your application. IRCC independently reviews the background check assessment in the final review before the application is approved. This is another reason for delays at this stage of the application processing.

Reactions: Prxyz12

Paulferns

Mar 20, 2020
Thanks. How will I change the contact info like the address , email and phone number for my application ?
Raise a webform and inform IRCC that you want to discontinue the service of agent . After you link your account to your GCKey , Manually change the password and the e mail so that all communication you receive . Also raise webform and inform IRCC that your contact info is changed and ask them also to update .