+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

redinbernado

Mar 25, 2020
Hi,

I am an accountant and have the CRS score of 468 which is difficult for FSW ITA because all FSW draws are above 478. So which PNP is better for me? Is all PNP have draws like express entry? how can we know the latest draw? Will I get PNP nomination?

jule1989

Star Member
Sep 25, 2019
FSW-O
VO CPC-O
8 Jan 2020 ITA
5 Mar 2020 AOR
11 Mar 2020 ADR Schedule A
17 Mar 2020 ADR submitted
2 Apr 2020 ADR status under review
7 Apr 2020 MEP/BIL
6 Aug 2020 biometrics submitted
9 Sep 2020 Ghost update
11 Sep 2020 Le Pee Pee Aar
Could not have been possible without God, my family, friends, Mark Holthe, Kubeir Kamal, Manmeet Rai, and some nice strangers in forums and whatsapp groups. Will keep you guys posted. Good luck y'all!
Congratulations! Did you get your COPR or not yet? If you did what is its expiry date? One year after medical? Or they gave you more time to go to Canada.
I am worried that even if we get COPR we wont be able to travel with the current travel restrictions

Rags2020

Jun 1, 2020
Dubai, UAE
Category........
FSW
Congratulations! Did you get your COPR or not yet? If you did what is its expiry date? One year after medical? Or they gave you more time to go to Canada.
I am worried that even if we get COPR we wont be able to travel with the current travel restrictions
I agree and have the same question in mind. Kindly share what timelines you have been given to do your soft landing. Congratulations!!

medicoPR

Aug 1, 2020
Thanks. Not yet. Will post here when I get.

Reactions: jule1989

hithere123

Jun 11, 2020
Anyone got a call from service canada for biometrics yet? I wonder why they haven't updated the website and on automated call message it says they have already begun making the calls

Reactions: Waseema16
Aug 11, 2020
Hi,
My application is handled by an agent and does not have access to the account.
I would like to raise a webform to know the status of my application. Can i use a different email id to that given in my application to get a reply?
anyone who knows about it please reply

@legalfalcon

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi,
My application is handled by an agent and does not have access to the account.
I would like to raise a webform to know the status of my application. Can i use a different email id to that given in my application to get a reply?
anyone who knows about it please reply

@legalfalcon
Yes, the response will be sent to the email id you provide in the webform.

jyo1101

Oct 10, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
16-03-2020
Med's Done....
28-04-2020
Tmrw my progress bar will be 100% completed
No update.
Should I raise webform or should I order gcms notes ?
I was thinking GCMS ... plz suggest

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Tmrw my progress bar will be 100% completed
No update.
Should I raise webform or should I order gcms notes ?
I was thinking GCMS ... plz suggest
If your progress bar is at 100% then you may see a message in MyCIC like this.

"Your application is taking us longer than usual to process. About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests, and whether the application is complete."

The progress bar just shows the time elapsed from the day an application is submitted. It does not inform what stage or how far an application has been processed. Suggest to start with the web form as you will get a response faster but be specific in the questions you want answered. Web form responses can vary, see some examples https://help.gcmsnotes.com/code/web-form

shortgriaffe

Star Member
Feb 8, 2018
With Covid cases rising again, and Ontario considering another shutdown, what's gonna happen to Biometrics?
Service Canada really messed this thing up.

mikimiki

Sep 15, 2020
Hi guys,

I am with a representative and I said about this call from Service Canada for bio and my rep said that "we have to wait until they post it in their website".. Is it true? And also I asked about if my phone number there is right and my rep said "don't worry because if they call will call him (the rep)". I have no control about my application. What should I do? thanks

Reactions: khush.sib

shomaro

Jan 6, 2020
Hi guys,

I am with a representative and I said about this call from Service Canada for bio and my rep said that "we have to wait until they post it in their website".. Is it true? And also I asked about if my phone number there is right and my rep said "don't worry because if they call will call him (the rep)". I have no control about my application. What should I do? thanks

When you chose the representative you did lose some control of your case.

Reactions: mikimiki

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hi guys,

Official direction from IRCC will be posted on their website, keep an eye on https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/biometrics.html

Reactions: mikimiki

Ramsay123

Aug 12, 2017
Hi ,
Can anybody clear my doubt. Thanks in advance,

I am not sure why my criminality is still in progress. I saw my GCMS notes and I can see my PCC from BLS received, RCMP screening status as NRT, Info Sharing complete, Biographic ( partner USA) - NRT . . I dont have any travel history except coming canada as student. Is it in progress because any officer has to pick the file and approve it ( means nobody touched my file since its transferred to ottawa) ? or I am missing something?

I have finished my 100% almost 2 weeks ago..

Thanks