+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

emi2020

Sep 11, 2020
Burnaby, BC
AOR Received.
10-03-2020
Just called IRCC today to check in the status and confirm the news regarding the biometrics.
The officer told me that the Service Canada will start contacting inland PR applicants by phone to book the biometrics appointment in-person. They will call you twice and will not leave any voice message. If you missed it, you will probably be getting into the so-called "hold list", and they might reach you later. So folks please make sure you always have your phone with you to pick up the calls.
Btw, the officer also mentioned that the Service Canada officer will give certain instruction on how you will be attending the appointment and there will not have any email confirmation, so please take notes if necessary.

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
Just called IRCC today to check in the status and confirm the news regarding the biometrics.
The officer told me that the Service Canada will start contacting inland PR applicants by phone to book the biometrics appointment in-person. They will call you twice and will not leave any voice message. If you missed it, you will probably be getting into the so-called "hold list", and they might reach you later. So folks please make sure you always have your phone with you to pick up the calls.
Btw, the officer also mentioned that the Service Canada officer will give certain instruction on how you will be attending the appointment and there will not have any email confirmation, so please take notes if necessary.
thanks that is useful

wherethestorystarts

Star Member
Feb 11, 2020
Good to know! Thank you for sharing the information!
Gosh, I would really prefer the email since I get so many spam calls these days, but it's still better than nothing.

Last edited:
Reactions: emi2020 and Sadia95

ya222

Feb 20, 2020
Ikr? Today got a scam call saying that they are from service canada and have something against my sin lol
I always get those calls, once they found a rental vehicle with blood and drugs and my license photocopy, once i was having 25 bank accounts and once they said I am under fedwral watch for shell conpany registered under my name worth 7.5 millions. Haha i really enjoy this spam calls

• Haha
Reactions: Sadia95

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
I always get those calls, once they found a rental vehicle with blood and drugs and my license photocopy, once i was having 25 bank accounts and once they said I am under fedwral watch for shell conpany registered under my name worth 7.5 millions. Haha i really enjoy this spam calls
I also love those calls. Lol

medicoPR

Aug 1, 2020
FSW-O
VO CPC-O
8 Jan 2020 ITA
5 Mar 2020 AOR
11 Mar 2020 ADR Schedule A
17 Mar 2020 ADR submitted
2 Apr 2020 ADR status under review
7 Apr 2020 MEP/BIL
6 Aug 2020 biometrics submitted
9 Sep 2020 Ghost update
11 Sep 2020 Le Pee Pee Aar
Could not have been possible without God, my family, friends, Mark Holthe, Kubeir Kamal, Manmeet Rai, and some nice strangers in forums and whatsapp groups. Will keep you guys posted. Good luck y'all!

gobsaini

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
Chandigarh, India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-09-2019
AOR Received.
20-03-2020
FSW-O
VO CPC-O
8 Jan 2020 ITA
5 Mar 2020 AOR
11 Mar 2020 ADR Schedule A
17 Mar 2020 ADR submitted
2 Apr 2020 ADR status under review
7 Apr 2020 MEP/BIL
6 Aug 2020 biometrics submitted
9 Sep 2020 Ghost update
11 Sep 2020 Le Pee Pee Aar
Could not have been possible without God, my family, friends, Mark Holthe, Kubeir Kamal, Manmeet Rai, and some nice strangers in forums and whatsapp groups. Will keep you guys posted. Good luck y'all!
Congrats....Mubarka...cheers!!!!!

Iamelie88

Sep 1, 2019
thanks for sharing this, it's THE most joyous news i've heard in these past months :D I'm just wondering what will happen when you go under that "Hold-list" and how would we even know? in case you miss the phone calls, especially when they dont leave voice call or emails?!

Reactions: Invincible84

Zi2345

Star Member
Apr 22, 2020
I just called ircc. Like hithere123 said, they mentioned that they will contact pr applicants for appointment of biometrics.
It sounds like they will give us an email or mail... Hope this means we are getting close to the goal.
Is there any idea by which number they will call, i mean will it start from 8 or can be any local number?

Reactions: Rahul_swd

leomessi1

Star Member
Apr 12, 2020
Please update here with AOR if someone gets a call from Service Canada. Will be helpful for other applicants with later AOR dates.

Reactions: VACK

VACK

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
this is really good news.. also thanks for your post, it is really informative...
request all the guys in the forum to keep sharing info on these calls:
1. Please share the number from which you will receive the call.
and
2. Update your AOR so that we have an idea how far they have progressed..
Cheers guys.. looks like the long wait is soon going to end..