+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

Parthg011

Star Member
Aug 31, 2019
One question for everyone. When IRCC specifically says don’t fill webform for status updates before 6 months or the processing time, why do people still send them the form 3,4,5 months after AOR date?
Just curious to know not saying its bad....

Reactions: IRCCExpress

IRCCExpress

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
Med's Done....
10-03-2020
One question for everyone. When IRCC specifically says don’t fill webform for status updates before 6 months or the processing time, why do people still send them the form 3,4,5 months after AOR date?
Honestly I have tried this. And almost achieved. My 6 months are completing on 3rd September. But I ran out of patience and filled a Webform. For which I got a response which had words "pleased to inform you". You can see it in my previous posts.

Its not bad. but I would say try to minimize it. This happens when human nature runs out of patience. And everyone have their priorities. E.g., Someone's work permit might be running out.
We never know everyone's situation.

przemekrebacz

Star Member
Aug 5, 2020
Winnipeg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
10-06-2020
AOR Received.
17-06-2020
Med's Done....
05-08-2020
I think the main cause of this is that our profile page isn't informing us the way a courier/postal site does for example it could be like this:
"your application is in Ottawa"
"your Police Certificate checks out"
"we finished checking your eligibility"
and so on.
We only get some ghost updates and rarely some status changes that to many are cryptic. When we look for example at GCMS notes, at the end we get some useful information regarding our case, and that set some minds to rest.

Everyone of us has a different situation, different emotions are going through our head and most of you want simply to know that our case isn't left out.

IRCCExpress

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
Med's Done....
10-03-2020
I think the main cause of this is that our profile page isn't informing us the way a courier/postal site does for example it could be like this:
"your application is in Ottawa"
"your Police Certificate checks out"
"we finished checking your eligibility"
and so on.
We only get some ghost updates and rarely some status changes that to many are cryptic. When we look for example at GCMS notes, at the end we get some useful information regarding our case, and that set some minds to rest.

Everyone of us has a different situation, different emotions are going through our head and most of you want simply to know that our case isn't left out.
I like this idea. Again, we do not know the complexity of their system. Also we are not familiar with their user data privacy policy. How many layers of EULA/Agreement/Policy are in existence between our IRCC application and some country's security check.

but what you are saying definitely makes sense, at least we know where it stands and we can determine how much time any process takes.

Paula93

Jan 31, 2020
Hi Everyone. I need an expert opinion regarding proof of fund.
I received AOR in March and the 6 months timeline will be over in a few days, needless to mention that there is no sign of PPR as yet.
I am planning to shift from my country of residence to my country of origin and wondering if I can relocate my funds or send them to a relative in Canada. If yes, what sort of documents do I need to provide them with.
Thanks in advance.

aps1989

Aug 16, 2020
for most of March 2020 inland CEC applicants' eligibility, medical, and security is passed, is there anyone whose criminality is also passed???

Sachin007

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Yes, for me they replied. AOR 25th March

The criminal background verification is currently valid.

nareshn2538

Sep 2, 2020
what is the number to call IRCC, i tried calling number posted on website, it says call can not be completed as dailed, could someone please share the number for IRCC for dailing from outside canada ?