+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

hzw0043

May 10, 2020
CEC inland
AoR - Mar 6
Medical passed - Mar 11
BIL - Mar 11

My husband (principle applicant) got his biometrics done on March 12, unfortunately I didn't make it before the lockdown. But our application status shows that biometrics completed on March 12th... Not sure if they decided to use my existing biometrics info (when applying for visitor visa) or I still need to give biometrics when collection centers reopen. Does anyone run into the same situation? Much appreciated if anyone could kindly advice!

G.Caio

Star Member
May 11, 2020
I received my AOR March 11th.
But still have no answer regarding medical (done in advance) or background check. I even didn`t get my letter for biometrics.
Should I be worried ???

I see many people with AOR date later than mine receiving updates.

Last edited:

axing

Mar 25, 2020
Express Entry
Federal Skilled Worker- Outland
ITA: Feb 19, 2020
eAPR and AOR: March 5th
Medical passed: March 11th
Bio request: March 11th
Bio submitted: March 16th.
BG: we are processing your..... false IP2 (since I never saw IP1 and/or the email)

I raised up a webform in April and received 'Your application is pending review by an officer. We will contact you regarding the next step when the application has been reviewed'. Just received a message based on the webform previously sent. They told me my case is now processed by the Case Processing Center in Ottawa. Any idea about this process? like did my application go through eligibility now? Thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: Kikidaogo

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Express Entry
Federal Skilled Worker- Outland
ITA: Feb 19, 2020
eAPR and AOR: March 5th
Medical passed: March 11th
Bio request: March 11th
Bio submitted: March 16th.
BG: we are processing your..... false IP2 (since I never saw IP1 and/or the email)

I raised up a webform in April and received 'Your application is pending review by an officer. We will contact you regarding the next step when the application has been reviewed'. Just received a message based on the webform previously sent. They told me my case is now processed by the Case Processing Center in Ottawa. Any idea about this process? like did my application go through eligibility now? Thank you
Your application seem to be undergoing normal processing... nothing unusual, most likely eligibility is being checked.

HelloCanada_2020

Mar 4, 2020
Hi, i am an inland CEC applicant. I am the primary applicant and my spouse n child are my dependents in the application. I am here on WP and spouse and child have a visitor permit.
I had a query regarding the upfront medical test. I recently got one done and for myself the Upfront medical type is Non-EDE Worker and my spouse and child have upfront medical type as Non-EDE Visitor. I was wondering if visitor is the correct type for them?
Reason i asking is , because recently my colleague with the same family composition got his done for for his spouse n child the upfront medical type was Worker even though they have a visitor visa.
so want to know if this really matters and what should be the correct option ?

AbyG

May 13, 2020
Hello!

My AOR is dated 22 March 2020
Medicals were done in advance before submission of application
As such I have not received any Biometrics request.

I asked my agent for an update and he sent a mail with the following details. What does it mean ?

Review of Eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Review of Medical Results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes
Additional Docs: We do not need additional docs
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background Check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final Decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

teambooboo25

Mar 30, 2020
Hello!

My AOR is dated 22 March 2020
Medicals were done in advance before submission of application
As such I have not received any Biometrics request.

I asked my agent for an update and he sent a mail with the following details. What does it mean ?

Review of Eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Review of Medical Results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes
Additional Docs: We do not need additional docs
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background Check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final Decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
According to Myimmitrcker, right now cases with AOR date on or before 19th March are being processed. The information you got from your agent is default for everyone. Please follow the below tracker for your reference. All the best.

https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/march-2020-aor-permanent-residency-tracker