***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

Sadia95

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Hang in there! I'm sure you'll hear from them in a couple of days. However I still don't understand how the process can move ahead if the biometric centers are closed
Me neither.

pathan19

Star Member
Mar 16, 2020
Hey guys!

I'm in the same situation. I recieved my Biometrics request yesterday and the visa office in my country is closed.

What's the solution? I'm super anxious
IF you are in Canada, I guess then you will have to go to service Canada.

daughty

Star Member
May 13, 2019
AOR 16th March
Biometric Request 2nd May
Outland - CRS 1052 - PNP

Not sure if my medical has passed yet or not because my consultant hardly shares any info with me, however, I've emailed her to find out.

And as I've mentioned above, the centers are closed so I can't get my biometric done :(

Irfan23

Nov 12, 2018
My AOR is March 8.. outland FSW
and I still did not receive the BIL, neither the medical pass.
should I do anything or wait ?
My AOR is April 1, Outland EE and even I did not get my BIL mor any update on the medical.

Happy Harper

Star Member
Feb 5, 2020
My AOR is April 1, Outland EE and even I did not get my BIL mor any update on the medical.
Due to covid, expect delays in the process. My AOR was 17th March - received BIL and medical update 4th May. And still cannot proceed with biometrics since all service canada are still close.

Happy Harper

Star Member
Feb 5, 2020
AOR 16th March
Outland - CRS 1052 - PNP

Not sure if my medical has passed yet or not because my consultant hardly shares any info with me, however, I've emailed her to find out.

And as I've mentioned above, the centers are closed so I can't get my biometric done :(
I guess we cannot do anything but wait. :(

Banana woman

Dec 10, 2019
AOR 16th March
Outland - CRS 1052 - PNP

I am a sure you’ve passed your medicals...if you didn’t, you wouldn’t have gotten Biometric Request