+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

Messa123

Star Member
Nov 7, 2019
Hi guys
I've sent my PR and OWP inland app on march 24, still haven't heard from them, is it normal to wait this long especially now because of the COVId situation ?
Also regarding the owp app, if I get it will I be able to stay in Canada until the owp exipers or do I have to leave the country after six months because of the Visitor visa ?
Thanks !

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hi guys
I've sent my PR and OWP inland app on march 24, still haven't heard from them, is it normal to wait this long especially now because of the COVId situation ?
Also regarding the owp app, if I get it will I be able to stay in Canada until the owp exipers or do I have to leave the country after six months because of the Visitor visa ?
Thanks !
are you on visitor visa now?

birwin91

Star Member
Jan 20, 2020
Hi All,

Sorry if this has been asked already in another discussion board, but I just submitted my application for PR with all my documents earlier. Does anyone know how long the confirmation email takes or how long AOR takes to be received? The website said sometime it can take a few hours for the confirmation email but just wondering if anyone can tell me from personal experience!

I'm CEC-Inland and my work permit runs out on May 11th. I apparently need my AOR to submit for a BOWP, so trying to get a feel for the time frames involved!

Thanks so much!! :)

DCSameep

Sep 20, 2019
Hi Guys,

ITA is 24 Feb
AOR is 24 Mar
EE FSW

The status on my account looks very generic. Honestly, sort of confused.. if biometric is the first step here then i dont think it's currently possible with lockdown happening everywhere. Hoping CIC is working on other parts like background check.

wherethestorystarts

Star Member
Feb 11, 2020
Hi guys, I received a biometrics letter a month ago, but I could not submit mine yet, as Service Canada's biometric collection has been on hold.
Today I checked my current status, and it changed from 'Your action is required' to 'Submitted.'
I wonder what it would mean...(I mean fingers crossed I hope it's a good sign but I don't wanna be too optimistic)
Is there anyone experiencing the same thing?
Edit: Or maybe there is no big reason, maybe it shows up like that because 30 days had passed...? :(

daughty

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Hey All!

I'm so glad I've jumped from the CRS points group to this.

Docs submitted on 18th March
CRS 1052
PNP

Now it's been close to 6 weeks since I submitted my documents. I still haven't received a biometric request! Should I be worried OR is everyone experiencing delays due to COVID-19?

jyo1101

Oct 10, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
16-03-2020
Med's Done....
28-04-2020
Hi guys, I received a biometrics letter a month ago, but I could not submit mine yet, as Service Canada's biometric collection has been on hold.
Today I checked my current status, and it changed from 'Your action is required' to 'Submitted.'
I wonder what it would mean...(I mean fingers crossed I hope it's a good sign but I don't wanna be too optimistic)
Is there anyone experiencing the same thing?
Edit: Or maybe there is no big reason, maybe it shows up like that because 30 days had passed...? :(
[/QU

Hi There,

Have you given BIO earlier to IRCC under ee ?? please keep up posted

Thanks
Jyo

Reactions: Irfan23

leomessi1

Star Member
Apr 12, 2020
AOR 14 Mar.
Received Biometrics request today.
90 days to submit.

Due to the current situation, have no idea when Service Canada will reopen.

11CECapp

Star Member
Oct 14, 2019
AOR- March 3
Biometric request- March 10 (completed March 11)
RCMP request- March 10 (uploaded March 18th)

Omobolanle21

Dec 14, 2018
Please kindly advice I want to attach my pay slip this is because I am unable to get reference letter due to office closed down and no movement as per Covid 19 lock down. However I am suppose to attach last 6 month payslip . I had a loan running in my payslip the whole of last year but the loan has been duly paid last year December For this year I have January and February payslip available and no loan is shown on Jan and feb payslip .
Shld I still go ahead to add the pay slip . Hope the loans I had in the last few months of last year won’t be an issue