15-08-2019
Nomination.....
23-04-2020
AOR Received.
04-05-2020
Med's Done....
04-05-2020
Hi Guys,

Me and my wife got ITa on March 23. We both are on a work permit and working fulltime in IT. We both came to Canada on a student visa. and because point reducing on age, she was the primary applicant. So my doubt is based on the current COVID situation if the processing of PR goes long. My work permit expires on February 28, 2021. In the CIC website I read, I cannot apply for the bridging program because I m not the primary applicant. or what I understand is going for a apply for a dependent visa with my spouse status. can someone shed some light on what should i do if the pr processing lasts longer?

our current situation.
------------------

Medicals - got the date ( May 4)
PCC - Applied as Canada post (92$) if fails, go by BLS center.
All other docs - Collected and scanned need to upload.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hi Guys,

Me and my wife got ITa on March 23. We both are on a work permit and working fulltime in IT. We both came to Canada on a student visa. and because point reducing on age, she was the primary applicant. So my doubt is based on the current COVID situation if the processing of PR goes long. My work permit expires on February 28, 2021. In the CIC website I read, I cannot apply for the bridging program because I m not the primary applicant. or what I understand is going for a apply for a dependent visa with my spouse status. can someone shed some light on what should i do if the pr processing lasts longer?

our current situation.
------------------

Medicals - got the date ( May 4)
PCC - Applied as Canada post (92$) if fails, go by BLS center.
All other docs - Collected and scanned need to upload.

I am sure you'll get it before Feb 2021. Plenty of time.

Reactions: Sandra16

suppa

Mar 21, 2020
My AOR is 14 March, SINP, outland and got the status bar on my profile and request for Additional Family Information form (IMM5406) and Education diplomas/degrees: Please provide a copy of your Education Credential Assesment from the Medical Council of Canada for my wife, who is just the accompanying spouse. Also, no MEP and Biometrics request. Any thoughts ? Thnx