+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

calyve1216

May 27, 2022
My CIC portal updated! It says:

Final decision
  • June 27, 2022 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.
But I see no message below. The last message was a request to confirm my residential address on June 1st.
Did anyone else get this? How long did it take for you to receive your actual COPR or some sort of message?

imransyed

Feb 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
PPR Post (Complicated Application, Eligibility RR, Part-time Work Experience, Cash Salary, Family Business and PFL disguised as ADRs)
AOR: March 2020 (Indian, Country of Residence: Saudi Arabia)

RR in December 2020
ADR1: April 30, 2022 (POF: Bank statements from 2019 & ITR from 2015-2019, POF submitted on 16th May, ITR not available)
**ADR2: 17th May, "provide a bank statement from Axis Bank for the period starting in December 2018 to October 2019." - responded 18th May
ADR3: 19th May, Schedule A, responded on 22nd.
ADR4: 24th May, PCC from COR, responded two weeks later
Remedical Request on 25th May
RFV: 23rd June

*ADR2: this was the disguised PFL IMO. Notice how they asked for POF in the first ADR and then a second time with a very specific time period. From GCMS notes, I found out my application was flagged by Case Analyst because my work experience was at a small family business, paid in cash, 2 years part time and then 2 years full time. The bank statements from 2018-2019 were asked to verify this. Plus in the first ADR, they asked for ITR, which I again did not have.

To respond to this ADR, I took screenshots of various emails, whatsapp conversation, communications and emails between me and some major online websites where the business was registered and operated on, invoices of Amazon/Flipkart orders I made for the business using my account, etc. from 2015-2019.
In the LOE, i explained that I understood IRCC officials are having a hard time verifying my work experience, and a lengthy but concise including the screenshots, emails was sent back as the response. I also informed them that all the evidence to support my application that I am submitting, I can present on my phone/computer to any official in its physical form, further cementing the authenticity of everything.
Also attached backdated, notarised salary slips but I don't think they did anything for the Visa Officer.

Visa Officer passed my eligibility based on the Balance of Probabilities a day later from ADR2's submission.

No agent or consultancy used, a lot of research and scouring the forums and youtube videos. Leaving this information out here because I too searched old/previous posts for answers, so if someday some chap needs information, he can probably find this helpful or at least inspirational.

Bahamut

Jan 28, 2020
My CIC portal updated! It says:

Final decision
  • June 27, 2022 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.
But I see no message below. The last message was a request to confirm my residential address on June 1st.
Did anyone else get this? How long did it take for you to receive your actual COPR or some sort of message?
Check your email inbox for the Request For Visa email. Remember to check spam as well

Reactions: paneka penalty

calyve1216

May 27, 2022
Check your email inbox for the Request For Visa email. Remember to check spam as well
I got the Request For Visa email way before receiving this update on the portal. In the email, I was told to update them if I am already in Canada. (In which case I can do Virtual Landing). Not sure how that works though.

I applied outside of Canada originally.

eduardo_brazil

Star Member
Mar 1, 2020
Toronto. Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-03-2020
Med's Done....
07-04-2020
After 28 months, my Portal Email finally came! Now hoping it won’t take long for my COPR.

on Dec 2021 got Schedule A and Military requests.
On April 2022 got request for handwritten response to my Sep 2021 withdrawal request to which I declined to pursue.
On May 19, got Re-Medical requests.
On June 22, I’ve passed the medicals for the second time.
On July 04, got the Portal Email saying my application has been approved.

Hope this shed some lights to all of you!!

Olaoluadefemi

Mar 18, 2020
Guys, I got this mail from my rep.

PR (FSW) EE received March 16, 2020 (including a dependent spouse and child)

This file was transferred to Montreal local office for further verifications on April 29, 2022.

We can give it one year before we can ask them to send a message to that local office.

This makes your file non-routine and there are no processing times on non-routine files

AOR: March 2020

Eligibility – passed

Criminality – passed

Security – not started

Medical – expired and will rework

Guys, pls what do you advise? @legalfalcon , and other seniors

Thank you

Last edited:

eduardo_brazil

Star Member
Mar 1, 2020
Toronto. Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-03-2020
Med's Done....
07-04-2020
Guys, I got this mail from my rep.

PR (FSW) EE received March 16, 2020 (including a dependent spouse and child)

This file was transferred to Montreal local office for further verifications on April 29, 2022.

We can give it one year before we can ask them to send a message to that local office.

This makes your file non-routine and there are no processing times on non-routine files

Eligibility – passed

Criminality – passed

Security – not started

Medical – expired and will rework

Guys, pls what do you advise? @legalfalcon , and other seniors

Thank you
don’t even know how the rep got this info. They should not know any better than our own GCMS notes…

not sure if the info is solid.

eduardo_brazil

Star Member
Mar 1, 2020
Toronto. Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-03-2020
Med's Done....
07-04-2020
Just wanted to share my eCOPR just arrived.

in spite of the new draw, I think everyone in this room will have their apps processed within 3 months. That’s how many months on hands they have worth of remaining applications… (total of 30,000, and 8,000 being finished each month).

I don’t think the brand new app will interfere because people who received ITA still have to upload their documentations, so medicals and biometrics etc.

DArk91

Dec 8, 2020
FSW-inland

GCMS Notes - May 13th
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Blank
Criminality: Passed
Medical:in process (expired-received request May 9th after an officer review for admissibility-now passed)
Info Sharing: Complete

Got married (out land) May 7th - informed IRCC same day, got document request May 16th.

I uploaded all the documents, upfront meds, proof of funds, and old biometrics for my wife on June 2nd.
The system updated her as a dependant (got an email about an update) and accepted her old biometrics on June 9th.
Ghost update June 30th.

Notes for GCMS notes on May 13th:
May 9
****Officer Admissibility review****
Security Redacted-requested re-med

Dec 10, 2021.
****Officer Admissibility review****
Criminality passed.- Sch A requested

Any ideas on what to expect now?

mesha25

Star Member
Feb 10, 2021
Hi Guys anyone waiting for PPR?
AOR- March 2020
ADR acknowledge- 6th June 2022
Remeds passed- 11th June 2022
No updates yet :(

eduardo_brazil

Star Member
Mar 1, 2020
Toronto. Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-03-2020
Med's Done....
07-04-2020
Hi Guys anyone waiting for PPR?
AOR- March 2020
ADR acknowledge- 6th June 2022
Remeds passed- 11th June 2022
No updates yet :(
it should be it for you, because I had the portal email after the same sequence of ADR and then 5 months after remedicals.

eduardo_brazil

Star Member
Mar 1, 2020
Toronto. Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-03-2020
Med's Done....
07-04-2020
Hi guys,

Please does anyone know why criminality would change from ‘in progress’ to ‘cancelled’ and then to ‘not started’ and finally back to ‘in progress’ within the space of two weeks?
@legalfalcon
@caipsnotes
Please help
Thanks
no clue. Did you see this through your GCMS notes?