+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

RARUETEV

Jul 23, 2019
Finally the wait of exact 2 years is over!
Though I’ve been a silent spectator over this period, I’ve learnt and been helped a lot during this journey. A big thank you to All!
Timeline and Details:
1. COR: India economic PR
2: ITA: 30th Jan, 2020
3. 1st Meds: Feb End
3. Biometrics: March 1st week
4. Long wait till 2021 march, added a new applicant in the profile
5. June-Sept: New applicant documentation requested and submitted. Along with updated forms, fees and ADRs.
6. Nov 2nd week: PCC requested with ADR
7. Dec 2nd week: Medicals requested
8. Dec 30th: Meds done and results uploaded
9. Jan 3rd week: Confirmation mail of docs received for above docs after web form enquiry.
10. 26th Feb: Meds passed on profile but no update via mail.
11. 4th March: Passport submission request ☺
Processing Office: Ottawa.
Sorry if this is too long and I missed out any info. Feel free to ask any questions.
Congratulations!

Reactions: ray.aditya

prashantk21

Jan 28, 2020
Hi, thank you very much. I have just received note from CBSA as per my second request.
I hope CBSA notes have helped you in figuring out about the status of your profile.
Can you please send the me the steps or link to apply for CBSA notes ?

VishInd

Jul 23, 2020
Very happy to share that I just received a 'Ready for Visa' mail from IRCC after a very long wait. My GC key account however has no update or any document uploaded.
I have a few queries, and would appreciate it someone could help clarify
1. Is the 'Ready for Visa' same as PPR?
2. The mail says i need to pay a right to permanent residence fee. We made a payment at the time of submitting our application itself. Is this the same? Or any payment to be made afresh?
3. We are asked to submit the height and eye colour along with the passport. Any form in which i should submit this?

My timeline:
AOR: 17th March 2020
Biometrics: 3rd March 2021
Re-medicals request: 23rd December 2021
Re-medicals completed on 6th Jan 2022
Re-medicals approved on 14th Jan 2022
Ready for visa mail on 11th March 2022

Hoping that everyone waiting will get good news soon too!

AbiMimi

Star Member
Jan 15, 2020
It's PPR Finally!
Got PPR few minutes ago. However, my new born hasn't been added as a dependent on my application despite sending webform with all his document on February 19th. Please advise what should be the next course of action @legalfalcon . Should we go ahead and submit passports for my spouse and I ..and then wait for IRCC to action the webform - which would then make them issue another PPR?

My timeline:
AOR: 2nd March 2020
Biometrics: 10th March 2020
Documents sent for new born via webform - 19th Feb 2022 (still pending addition to profile as of today)
Upfront Medicals given : 23rd Feb 2022
Re-medicals request: 28th Feb 2022
Re-medicals linked and approved - 2nd Mar 2022
ADR for Schedule A & PCC - 2nd Mar 2022
ADR Received - 4th Mar 2022
Ready for visa mail on 11th March 2022

Visa Office - Ottawa

Bazhenov

Sep 25, 2020
Prayers to God!
Received Ready for Visa email today!
FSW Outland
AOR: 08.03.2020
COR: UAE
Nationality: Kyrgyz Republic
VO: Ottawa
PPR: 11.03.2022

Wishing everyone to get their PPRs as fast as possible, I know waiting could be very stressful, but there is always a light even at the end of the darkest tunnel.

I have a few things below to clarify, I would be very happy if anyone could share their knowledge and personal experience.
My address has been changed recently, but I have not informed IRCC about it. If I send a webform request with my new updated address, will it cancel my current COPR and they would need to send a new one?
Also, if I have a valid UAE work visa and it is not being canceled when I land in Canada, will it have any issues at the Canadian borders?

ambee

May 4, 2021
Hello All,

Could anyone please help me understand what to expect moving forward?

I am an August 2020 AOR, FSW-O applicant with Ottawa VO (COR: Pakistan). My eligibility was passed sometime in late 2020. Security & criminality were not started when I last ordered GCMS notes in June 2021 (everything seemed fine in the notes and it was ready to finalize). My original meds expired in August 2021. After waiting for a re-med request for over 6 months, I went for an upfront medical exam on Feb 23rd, 2022 and it got passed in my online application on March 2, 2022. Then yesterday (March 11, 2022), I received a ghost update and my background status changed to "we are processing your background check".

I do not want to set some lofty expectations based on this recent movement in my application, but I would highly appreciate it if someone could help me understand what these recent changes mean. Realistically, when should I expect to receive the PPR after this movement? Should I expect to receive any ADR?

Please share your experiences.

Thank you :)

mas1705

Mar 23, 2018
Hey guys,

I am a FSW inland candidate AOR - March 4 2020. Currently on a Bwop.

My wedding in India is this Dec 2022 and since there is a looming uncertainty around the PR I don’t know if I can even plan it there due to reasons if it gets approved before I have to leave for India or during the time I am in India.

There has been no movement on my file yet so I am hoping it can happen anytime this year.

Can anyone tell me:
  1. When PR is approved, what are the next steps? Which documents need to be submitted
  2. How long does it take to get PR card? Can you expedite it if you have to travel out of country?
  3. Can you travel without a PR card and re-enter if you have a valid CoPR?
  4. If you are out of country and your PR is approved, how can you re-enter?
Any help is greatly appreciated!!

Thanks

Habakhtiari

Star Member
Mar 23, 2020
Hello All,

I am an August 2020 AOR, FSW-O applicant with Ottawa VO (COR: Pakistan). My eligibility was passed sometime in late 2020. Security & criminality were not started when I last ordered GCMS notes in June 2021 (everything seemed fine in the notes and it was ready to finalize). My original meds expired in August 2021. After waiting for a re-med request for over 6 months, I went for an upfront medical exam on Feb 23rd, 2022 and it got passed in my online application on March 2, 2022. Then yesterday (March 11, 2022), I received a ghost update and my background status changed to "we are processing your background check".

I do not want to set some lofty expectations based on this recent movement in my application, but I would highly appreciate it if someone could help me understand what these recent changes mean. Realistically, when should I expect to receive the PPR after this movement? Should I expect to receive any ADR?

[/QUOTY
Your PPR is very close

Reactions: ambee

Sachin007

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
question: can i travel to another country for medical examination?

We are living in Australia and received re-medical request just yesterday (March 6, 2022). The earliest time slot for a Canadian visa medical test in Sydney is in July, which is too late. We noticed that Fiji has plenty of slots and it's quite easy to travel there. Any experience with doing medical examination in another country other than COR?
Thank you
Hi @axing ,

I am based in Melbourne, I got the remed req too. why you want to go to any other country, try in Perth or Brisbane, I saw slots available.
As have checked with IRCC, medicals can be given from any location.

I have booked the 11 July appointment in Melbourne and sent a webform to IRCC that I need extension to do the medical as no slots are available. I will update once I receive reply from IRCC

imransyed

Feb 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
ordered gcms on feb 8.

good news: notes came in before the 35 days period
bad news: no changes since Aug 2020 (eligibility RR due to working in family business)
AOR March 2020 fsw, India

AbiMimi

Star Member
Jan 15, 2020
Hello All,

Your ppr is just around the corner - same happened to me and i got my ppr within days after an adr

• Love
Reactions: ambee

User_123

Mar 12, 2022
Hello everyone
Aor March 2020
Got married on 27th December 2021
Informed ircc through webform along with marriage certificate
Received an email from ircc about confirmation of document on 12th feb 2022
Got ready for visa mail on 11th March 2022@ legalfalcon need your advice on this matter

Last edited: