+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

GKD077

Apr 9, 2021
All it means is that after all stages are passed, a final decision ill be made and immediately thereafter your ritual landing will be initiated. All that matters is that all stages are passed, which has happened in your case.
Thnku so much dear,
So that means no red flags right ?

Sola89

Sep 22, 2020
I don't see any trends forming with respect to FSW-Outlander especially from India.
May be after the "COPR expired folks" are dealt with, IRCC would turn to us.
It's not just FSW Outlanders from India, believe me. It's the same everywhere. I applied from Jordan in March 2020. I was just wondering is it possible that another year could pass without any progress? :(
We're unable to make any realistic plans for our future anymore.

Reactions: quilleroarg

immicow

Jan 9, 2020
It's not just FSW Outlanders from India, believe me. It's the same everywhere. I applied from Jordan in March 2020. I was just wondering is it possible that another year could pass without any progress? :(
When did you complete your biometrics?
There were some outlanders from countries other than India who have got COPR. Check myimmitracker.
In India biometrics opened only is Feb 2021. Expect for people for whom biometrics is exempted, No other indian resident has got an COPR.

I am used to this hopelessness now, although its slowly killing me inside. I lost my job. If I try to find something here in India they are asking for 1 year commitment. And I now have a Job Gap of more than a year. Hopefully I am closer now.

• Sad
Reactions: PrivateComstock

Sola89

Sep 22, 2020
There were some outlanders from countries other than India who have got COPR. Check myimmitracker.
In India biometrics opened only is Feb 2021. Expect for people for whom biometrics is exempted, No other indian resident has got an COPR.

I am used to this hopelessness now, although its slowly killing me inside. I lost my job. If I try to find something here in India they are asking for 1 year commitment. And I now have a Job Gap of more than a year. Hopefully I am closer now.
Oh, I'm sorry! that's sad to hear :(
I completed my biometrics 11 months ago! And we were contacted a couple of months ago to pay PR fees, which we did. So I thought things were looking up, but i'm not quite sure now.

PrivateComstock

Star Member
Aug 4, 2018

This uncertainty is what's stopping me from quitting my current job. All the best to you.

habibi123

Star Member
Nov 22, 2020

I did see some Outland approvals on myimmitracker, but those are mostly processed by VO outside of Canada.

habibi123

Star Member
Nov 22, 2020

All the best man. If full-time jobs are that demanding, you can try freelancing/part time and can still put something on your resume to prepare for interviews in Canada.

immicow

Jan 9, 2020
I did see some Outland approvals on myimmitracker, but those are mostly processed by VO outside of Canada.
Really? They must be people who completed biometrics before March 2020. March 2020 AOR seems to be the point where most with COR India seem to not get a COPR. If they did get it they must have submitted their biometrics for some other Visa to IRCC.

immicow

Jan 9, 2020
All the best man. If full-time jobs are that demanding, you can try freelancing/part time and can still put something on your resume to prepare for interviews in Canada.
Part time /Freelancing has its own issues. For time being I am working on my own portfolio projects and certifications to show case to the future hiring manager. I am literally stuck putting faith in a country I am not even been to. Feeling stupid.

Sachin007

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Part time /Freelancing has its own issues. For time being I am working on my own portfolio projects and certifications to show case to the future hiring manager. I am literally stuck putting faith in a country I am not even been to. Feeling stupid.
Hold on my friend. Eventually they have to process all the applications, but looking at how the processing is going on, there is no definite timeline.

I advise you to go on with your life and plans. You should not put faith in any Country, put faith in yourself and carry on.

Reactions: immicow

quilleroarg

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
Barranquilla
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-03-2020
AOR Received.
31-03-2020
Passport Req..
18-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
15-03-2022
LANDED..........
06-04-2022
Same here, FSW-O applied from Argentina. Last CBSA notes show medicals extended until May 2022, I guess I could take that date as a deadline to land in Canada?

Reactions: Sola89

PLLP14

Jul 11, 2021
Hello everyone,
long-time lurker here - situation is finally evolving...

CEC Inland

AOR - March 3, 2020
Med. - February 20, 2020
BIO - October 23, 2020
Ext. Med - July 10, 2021

Received the portal link today (July 11)! Hopefully it will be a smooth ride from here.

@legalfalcon - Sorry to bother you, I just have one question if I may: my partner's passeport is expiring in four months. We are waiting on the new passport from the consulate. Should we wait before answering the portal confirmation, to do a webform when the new passport arrive? Or it will not have an impact?

Last edited: