+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

mathnmusic

Star Member
Aug 12, 2019
Hi everyone.

I need some help in understanding my GCMS notes that I received a few week back.
Assessment on page 2 shows as follows:
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final: Approved

I am a FSW Inland applicant and there is no updates on my portal except medical that were extended on April 29, 2021.
Does this mean they have completed processing all the stages of my application or is it still under process.
Thankyou.
You know it's gotten bad when even the Prime Minister's application is being delayed...

îleless

Jan 23, 2021
Hi everyone.

I need some help in understanding my GCMS notes that I received a few week back.
Assessment on page 2 shows as follows:
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final: Approved

I am a FSW Inland applicant and there is no updates on my portal except medical that were extended on April 29, 2021.
Does this mean they have completed processing all the stages of my application or is it still under process.
Thankyou.
You just have to wait for copr now, it's all done. Congrats!!

Reactions: JustinTrudeau

Zaluzhna

May 15, 2019
So frustrating... Just got off the phone with IRCC, my medicals were extended on Apr 20th, however no progress since then... Criminality has been in progress since my last call about 3 weeks ago... Anyone in the same boat as me?

I was so excited to find out that my medicals were extended, as it seems like a good sign of getting your COPR very soon, but I guess not for me :(

Reactions: Going2Can and lko

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
So frustrating... Just got off the phone with IRCC, my medicals were extended on Apr 20th, however no progress since then... Criminality has been in progress since my last call about 3 weeks ago... Anyone in the same boat as me?

I was so excited to find out that my medicals were extended, as it seems like a good sign of getting your COPR very soon, but I guess not for me :(
Similar situation, medical extended (learnt through calls and GCMS notes, no updated on portal) at some point in April 2021, criminality in progress (since April 2020...).

Reactions: lko

Deeps21

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019

Mine was extended on 28th April and I was also under the same impression that I should get Copr in a month's time as per trend but there is no progress and as per IRCC agent my security not even started yet. It is really frustrating to see people like me with AOR March 2020 are still waiting and others who applied in Jan 2021 are getting Coprs.
And on top of that, there is no one answerable to all this mess!

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Mine was extended on 28th April and I was also under the same impression that I should get Copr in a month's time as per trend but there is no progress and as per IRCC agent my security not even started yet. It is really frustrating to see people like me with AOR March 2020 are still waiting and others who applied in Jan 2021 are getting Coprs.
And on top of that, there is no one answerable to all this mess!
It is indeed frustrating. There are several of us, from early 2020 (and even from late 2019!) in the same situation. We tried everything, but it looks like they (IRCC) do not want to listen to us... I guess we just have to wait and hope.

Reactions: Deeps21

Deeps21

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
It is indeed frustrating. There are several of us, from early 2020 (and even from late 2019!) in the same situation. We tried everything, but it looks like they (IRCC) do not want to listen to us... I guess we just have to wait and hope.
Have they updated your Biometrics on profile status, my biometrics was done in OCT 2020 but they have not updated the same in my profile status but whenever I ask the agent they only say we have received your biometrics.

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Have they updated your Biometrics on profile status, my biometrics was done in OCT 2020 but they have not updated the same in my profile status but whenever I ask the agent they only say we have received your biometrics.
My biometrics were updated in the portal the same day I gave them, in July 2020. I suspect that the portal is not necessarily up to date for everyone, it is just a hit or miss. In my case biometric is up to date, medical is not.

Reactions: Deeps21

habibi123

Star Member
Nov 22, 2020
My biometrics were updated in the portal the same day I gave them, in July 2020. I suspect that the portal is not necessarily up to date for everyone, it is just a hit or miss. In my case biometric is up to date, medical is not.
Is your Info Sharing completed or in progress?

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Me too, even though they already got Biometric/Biographic reports from USA and AUS
I have no idea of why they do not proceed on criminality. They told me countless times during calls that everything is in order and that they have all the documents they need. Very frustrating.

Aqsa Mumtaz

Star Member
Jul 31, 2016

Hi Everyone,

Congratulations for submitting your eAPR and becoming part of March 2020 AOR gang.

This thread is to assist everyone with questions in relation to process tracking, trends, processing timelines concerns and just to get together and plan the upcoming move over to Canada while trying to understand when to expect your PPR.

Good luck!

I will be sharing some statistics below to help you with the process.

----

Please submit your questions here and will do my best to answer those!

All the best and see you in Canada!

[/QU

Mujitoto

Star Member
Apr 17, 2021

Do not worry about the criminality
In my investigation and deduction
It means nothing once you complete the biometrics it would be passed
Lazy officer did not update that's all
Furthermore in many cases background check still in progress even after copr
Call the center and tell the agent that u r waiting more than a year
You are not alone i think some hundreds are out there maybe thousands
Once the officer pick up ur file it will be done soon

Reactions: KitKat22

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Do not worry about the criminality
In my investigation and deduction
It means nothing once you complete the biometrics it would be passed
Lazy officer did not update that's all
Furthermore in many cases background check still in progress even after copr
Call the center and tell the agent that u r waiting more than a year
You are not alone i think some hundreds are out there maybe thousands
Once the officer pick up ur file it will be done soon
For criminality there is also the issue of expiring documents. According to the notes my criminality expired while in progress...