+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

TheTAMAS

Nov 1, 2019
Anyone with medical expired recently ? how long does it take for profile to be updated?
Our medical was conducted on the 4th of February, 2020 so it stands expired as of now but prior to replying to you, I checked that the IRCC website says, "You do not need a medical exam. We will message you if this changes."

Reactions: Bruno1808

HA1986

Nov 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-10-20
Med's Done....
25-11-2020
Hi! Does anybody know if any OCT fsw-o applications got ppr recently? I'm hoping against hope that we'll see some movement within the next 30-60 days. Will be nothing short of a miracle though!

Orca33

Feb 13, 2020
You do not have to submit any work reference letters after after you have submitted your profile, you only have to inform IRCC of the job change if the job you changed was one for which you claimed points.

Unless you claimed 50 points for arranged job offer, then the issue is different.
Thank you for the reply.
My stream is PNP - Although I didn't claim points for an arranged job offer, I think that my provincial nomination points are tied to me being employed in my NOC in AB until my PR is processed. I've not updated AINP of the new job either.

Would this make a difference here?

Julsbel

Mar 2, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
08-03-2020
CEC inland
AOR: Mar 8th, 2020
Biometric: Oct 21st, 2020
COPR: March 10th, 2021.
Office: Ottawa

It took them 1 year and 2 days...

Called IRCC on March 8th (my one-year AOR anniversary). At that point, everything was passed except for criminality (and it's been like that for at least 5 months). I told them everything I think about the COVID excuse and other cases from the latter months being proceeded ahead of us. Not sure if that is why they finally touched my application but today I checked my profile and saw the COPR message from March 10th. Also, my online profile had no updates since Biometrics 4 months ago, and none of the stages, except for Medical was marked as passed until they approved my COPR.

Good luck to everyone! I hope they will come to their senses and get everyone processed. One year wait was cruel =(

codeheals

Star Member
Oct 23, 2018
CEC inland

Called IRCC on March 8th (my one-year AOR anniversary). At that point, everything was passed except for criminality (and it's been like that for at least 5 months). I told them everything I think about the COVID excuse and other cases from the latter months being proceeded ahead of us. Not sure if that is why they finally touched my application but today I checked my profile and saw the COPR message from March 10th. Also, my online profile had no updates since Biometrics 4 months ago, and none of the stages, except for Medical was marked as passed until they approved my COPR.

Good luck to everyone! I hope they will come to their senses and get everyone processed. One year wait was cruel =(
Congratulation!! I hope mine will come soon....

puneet kanda

Star Member
Oct 3, 2015
CEC inland

Congratulations
Are you single applicant or do you have any dependent on your file?

Ramsay123

Aug 12, 2017
Hello guys,

did any fsw inland get any progress from last 2-3 months?

@legalfalcon what do you think can be a valid explanation of why they are not picking fsw inland files who are single applicants and staying inside Canada and especially when their job experience related documents are verified already and its just matter of picking file by an officer

I would love to know which logic I am missing.

intezar2020

Nov 24, 2020
Hello guys,

did any fsw inland get any progress from last 2-3 months?

@legalfalcon what do you think can be a valid explanation of why they are not picking fsw inland files who are single applicants and staying inside Canada and especially when their job experience related documents are verified already and its just matter of picking file by an officer

I would love to know which logic I am missing.
Been closer to a year still waiting. Medicals too expired now. It's a mental torture.