Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Reactions: wherethestorystarts

Mbele

Mar 6, 2020

Hi Everyone,

Congratulations for submitting your eAPR and becoming part of March 2020 AOR gang.

This thread is to assist everyone with questions in relation to process tracking, trends, processing timelines concerns and just to get together and plan the upcoming move over to Canada while trying to understand when to expect your PPR.

Good luck!

I will be sharing some statistics below to help you with the process.

----

Please submit your questions here and will do my best to answer those!

All the best and see you in Canada!
Salut je suis nouveau ici et j'aimerais savoir si comment je peux faire pour postuler en ligne. Svp

Nuzhat Ali

Nov 13, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-03-2020
Hi there.
March 6 AOR here.
FSW-Outland applicant.

brs.123

Star Member
Jul 31, 2019
if you are looking for the visa office this is how you will know it :

Write an e-mail to cpc-ctd-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

Write a subject such as : Visa Office - Enquiry

"Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to know the Visa office where my Express Entry application (E0xxxxxxxxxxxx) is being processed?

My credentials are: Application number: E000 xxxxxxxx Express entry profile number

Date of Birth: Last Name Principal Applicant: First Name Principal Applicant: Federal Skilled Worker Program

Thank you. Regards
I did email them two days ago. Did not receive any email. what is the approx time they reply

brs.123

Star Member
Jul 31, 2019
Hi All,

I also have one query.

I completed my masters in Aug 2018 from Canada. got my work permit in first week of Sep from the border and started my job at my primary noc from second week of Sep. I applied my immigration on 2nd March 2020 and still working in the same company with the same title.

important thing is that I got my degree on OCT 2018 on my convocation. so I have heard that your work experience should not overlap with our study in Canada. Technically I was done- got my work permit and then started my full time job. I entered my degree completion in OCT 2018 in EE profile as my degree was awarded on that day. However my job is from sep 2018. Is there any issue with that?

Plus my experience is now more than 1.5 years as I am in the same position. So will there be any issues?

Your advises will help.

Thanks

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
I did email them two days ago. Did not receive any email. what is the approx time they reply
It may take up to 30 days. Usully quicker as far as i know.

You can call them.

However, VO doesn't make much difference.