ITA: 5 February 2020
AOR: 25 March 2020
ADR: 2 June 2020
Medicals passed: 9 June 2020
BIL: 9 June 2020
Biometrics submitted: 20 September 2020
Partner's biometrics submitted: 08 October 2020
PPR: 26 October 2020
COPR paper and PR visa received: 17 November 2020 (expiry 28 February 2021)
Partner's COPR paper received: 23 December 2020 (expiry 28 February 2021)
Landed in Canada: 25 February 2021 (no AL)
Completed quarantine: 11 March 2021

Currently enjoying our hard-earned PR status!
Thanks for all the help and guidance from everyone in this forum! :)

Hi, which country did u apply from?

mesha25

Star Member
Feb 10, 2021
No update yet. Emailed them twice and then i called them and talked to someone after those email. Customer care asked me to fill out the webform (which i already did), then after 14 days they reply back and say we hope that you got the answer to your question from the customer care.

SO STUPID!!!
I am so done with the dumb idiots, walking their fkn dog and not doing their fkn job.

Hey any update on your application? My eAOR date is also March 21, I have no updates yet

royarnab

Star Member
Mar 14, 2021
Spoke to an IRCC agent again today and they said my security is passed..... when just a few days ago it was not started. anyone have a similar experience?

Aor March 3
Medical- passed
Criminality- passed
Eligibility- passed
Security- passed?
Security happens in background i am sure u must have got back to back GUs

Mujitoto

Star Member
Apr 17, 2021
Hey any update on your application? My eAOR date is also March 21, I have no updates yet
They haven't been working on our files on purpose..you should find the petition named as significant delays of inland EE
Q1 2020 at change.org

habibi123

Star Member
Nov 22, 2020
Hi all. Just wanna check if there are still folks in similar situations. My AOR is Mar 18 (EE FSW, applying from US). Last week I called IRCC and they confirmed that all stages have passed EXCEPT for Security. I mean, how long can it take for that single step? And where is the logic if I'm already passed for Criminality but not Security?

ravi1441

Mar 23, 2020
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-03-2020
Hi all. Just wanna check if there are still folks in similar situations. My AOR is Mar 18 (EE FSW, applying from US). Last week I called IRCC and they confirmed that all stages have passed EXCEPT for Security. I mean, how long can it take for that single step? And where is the logic if I'm already passed for Criminality but not Security?
same boat, USA. All stages passed and security hasn't started. Mar 20 AOR. As of now, they are not processing our applications. People are anticipating, that one's they open borders, they might resume processing the applications.

Reactions: habibi123

habibi123

Star Member
Nov 22, 2020
same boat, USA. All stages passed and security hasn't started. Mar 20 AOR. As of now, they are not processing our applications. People are anticipating, that one's they open borders, they might resume processing the applications.
Is there any source of info hinting about them "not processing our applications" at the moment?

FluffyBurrito

Aug 19, 2020
France
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-03-2020
Hi all,
My medicals just got extended today !
Everything is passed, I'm FSW-O (living in France). My primary VO is Ottawa, and secondary is Paris according to my last GCMS notes.
Hopefully, things are moving forward for us :) !
My AOR is 1st March 2020, maybe this will give some hope to the others applicants in the same boat.

So I guess the next step is now the PPR ?

CZAV007

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
Hi all,
My medicals just got extended today !
Everything is passed, I'm FSW-O (living in France). My primary VO is Ottawa, and secondary is Paris according to my last GCMS notes.
Hopefully, things are moving forward for us :) !
My AOR is 1st March 2020, maybe this will give some hope to the others applicants in the same boat.

So I guess the next step is now the PPR ?
Congratulations! Could you mention the date mentioned in your CIC online account for the medical exam? The new date I mean. And how long did your medical for extended for?

FluffyBurrito

Aug 19, 2020
France
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-03-2020
Congratulations! Could you mention the date mentioned in your CIC online account for the medical exam? The new date I mean. And how long did your medical for extended for?
Many thanks !
The date mentioned in my account is the 6th May 2021. But it was uploaded on the 7th, with a ghost update. (btw my medicals expired on the 24th Feb, but the officer stated in my GCMS notes "pending meds re assessment" on the 13th January 2021, so it seems that the reassessment took quite a while).

But I don't know for how long it has been extended, this information doesnt appear in my account. According to what I read, for France it should be 1 year (non designated country, something like that) but i'm not 100% sure about that. I ordered GCMS notes yesterday and maybe I will get the details.