+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>MARCH 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

11CECapp

Star Member
Oct 14, 2019
Spoke to an IRCC agent again today and they said my security is passed..... when just a few days ago it was not started. anyone have a similar experience?

Aor March 3
Medical- passed
Criminality- passed
Eligibility- passed
Security- passed?

Mac.pharma

Nov 24, 2020
Spoke to an IRCC agent again today and they said my security is passed..... when just a few days ago it was not started. anyone have a similar experience?

Aor March 3
Medical- passed
Criminality- passed
Eligibility- passed
Security- passed?
Hello,

My Aor is 11 March, I applied for gcms notes in September and got same comments(every thing passed and security not started yet)
It's really frustrating. Do have any idea when copr is expected?

Feb 20, 2021
Hi everyone,

Long-time lurker, first-time poster.

Visa Office(s): Primary - Sydney, NS; Secondary - Ottawa, ON

AOR: March 20, 2020
Biometrics exemption updated: September 28, 2020
GCMS notes received: January 06, 2021
Medicals expiring: February 25, 2021
Eligibility: Passed
Info sharing: Complete
Criminality: In Progress (Recommended Pass by Agent per GCMS notes)
Security: Not started
Last human activity recorded on file (presumably): May 2020

I have been waiting to obtain my PR to be able to afford university at domestic tuition rates. Anticipating my PR decision by September 2020, I was hopeful that enrolling at U of T for the Fall 2021 semester was going to be a reasonable prospect. I have now lost this opportunity and will be sitting out of school for yet another year, although I am grateful for the fact that I am working full-time during this pandemic.

11CECapp

Star Member
Oct 14, 2019
Hello,

My Aor is 11 March, I applied for gcms notes in September and got same comments(every thing passed and security not started yet)
It's really frustrating. Do have any idea when copr is expected?
Hello,
I have no idea tbh. My eligibility and security only passed this past week. Before that, I hadn’t received any updates. The agent did say that “it’s only a matter of time now lol” but who knows.....

alessio2110

Star Member
May 19, 2018

Aor March 3
Medical- passed
Criminality- passed
Eligibility- passed
Security- passed?
Did you get any ghost update?

murali_vanka

Mar 12, 2020
Anybody received COPR or any update recenlty. My AOR is on March19 2020. I have not seen any update in status other than Biometrics. As per GCMS notes received on Jan 2021 only criminality check and medical are pending. Is there anybody who has similar status?

Bahamut

Jan 28, 2020
Hi, long time lurker here. Just wanted to share my GCMS notes.
GCMS created date: 21/9/2020
GCMS received date: 20/2/2021(through CBSA)
Primary office: Ottawa

AOR: March 14, 2020
Type: FSW-Outland
Eligibility: Review Required
Security: Not Started
Criminality: In Progress (recommended pass)
Medical: Passed
Biometrics: Complete

According to the notes, review is required because:

I run a startup. The name that I use on the website is different from my passport name (my work name is in English, my passport name is in Chinese). So they'd need to verify that somehow. I uploaded my company registration details from a govt website, so not sure why they don't consider that "government license". Paystubs weren't required so I didn't upload that.

@legalfalcon Would appreciate your kind advice given you've seen all sorts of GCMS notes.
1. My actionables now is to just wait for IRCC to request for additional info right? I can easily prove these things, just need them to request it.
2. If the employment letter has confirmed my employment, do the other comments like NO PAYSTUBS, NO GOVERNMENT LICENSE still matter?

Thank you so much!

Last edited:

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi, long time lurker here. Just wanted to share my GCMS notes.
GCMS created date: 21/9/2020
GCMS received date: 20/2/2021(through CBSA)
Primary office: Ottawa

AOR: March 14, 2020
Type: FSW-Outland
Eligibility: Review Required
Security: Not Started
Criminality: In Progress (recommended pass)
Medical: Passed
Biometrics: Complete

According to the notes, review is required because:

I run a startup. The name that I use on the website is different from my passport name (my work name is in English, my passport name is in Chinese). So they'd need to verify that somehow. I uploaded my company registration details from a govt website, so not sure why they don't consider that "government license". Paystubs weren't required so I didn't upload that.

@legalfalcon Would appreciate your kind advice given you've seen all sorts of GCMS notes.
1. My actionables now is to just wait for IRCC to request for additional info right? I can easily prove these things, just need them to request it.
2. If the employment letter has confirmed my employment, do the other comments like NO PAYSTUBS, NO GOVERNMENT LICENSE still matter?

Thank you so much!

As an applicant it is your responsibility to submit all documents that can be used to verify you claims for the work experience. Since now you know the concerns as stipulated in your GCMS notes, you should send documents to address them. IRCC may send a procedural fairness letter, ask for additional documents or refuse your application if they are not able to verify your work experience.

Yes, just getting an employment letter is not sufficient. If IRCC cannot verify the existence of your employer, then you will need additional documents.

Bahamut

Jan 28, 2020
As an applicant it is your responsibility to submit all documents that can be used to verify you claims for the work experience. Since now you know the concerns as stipulated in your GCMS notes, you should send documents to address them. IRCC may send a procedural fairness letter, ask for additional documents or refuse your application if they are not able to verify your work experience.

Yes, just getting an employment letter is not sufficient. If IRCC cannot verify the existence of your employer, then you will need additional documents.
Thank you for your response @legalfalcon ! Much appreciated. As the web portal is now down, I'm unable to see if there's an option for me to submit the documents. I wonder if sending them through the webform will be acceptable.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you for your response @legalfalcon ! Much appreciated. As the web portal is now down, I'm unable to see if there's an option for me to submit the documents. I wonder if sending them through the webform will be acceptable.
Any documents sent via webform is added to your file.

Reactions: Bahamut

ps1234

Mar 29, 2021
Application update:

Stream: FSW-O
EE Profile created: 03 January 2020
ITA: 5 February 2020
AOR: 25 March 2020
ADR: 2 June 2020
Medicals passed: 9 June 2020
BIL: 9 June 2020
Biometrics submitted: 20 September 2020
Partner's biometrics submitted: 08 October 2020
PPR: 26 October 2020
COPR paper and PR visa received: 17 November 2020 (expiry 28 February 2021)
Partner's COPR paper received: 23 December 2020 (expiry 28 February 2021)
Landed in Canada: 25 February 2021 (no AL)
Completed quarantine: 11 March 2021

Currently enjoying our hard-earned PR status!
Thanks for all the help and guidance from everyone in this forum! :)

mesha25

Star Member
Feb 10, 2021
My eAPR date is March 21, 2020 for EE FSW, no update on further details. Ordered GCMS notes, most recent note made in June 2020. Does that mean my file hasnt even been touched after that. What can I do?