+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>MARCH 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

lililynn

Star Member
Jul 19, 2020
Hi everyone, I just got a reply for my webform enquiry, my AOR is 22 Mar. FSW outland.

Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
The background verifications are currently valid.
The security background verification has not been initiated.
The criminal background verification has not been initiated.

I am confused. So have I passed the eligibility yet?
Hi, when did you send enquiry through webform?

ahmfd

Jan 29, 2021
Hello everyone,
I have been following this forum religiously. I am in dire need of your help and suggestions. Below are details about my application.
I applied for Express Entry with Manitoba PNP (inland applicant) and my dependent spouse is outland.

AOR: March 10, 2020
Medical passed: April 15, 2020 (primary applicant and spouse outland)
Biometric request: April 15, 2020
Spouse Biometric completed: August 4, 2020
Primary Applicant Biometric completed: December 1, 2020

Eligibility is still in review. GCMS notes says, further reviewed required by officer for STAT Questions.
Criminality is in progress
Security not started.
Other than medicals nothing is completed.

First GCMS notes were requested in August received in September. Second were ordered in November received in first week of January 2021.
They both are replica of each other. There is just an addition of that Primary applicant called, information provided.

@legalfalcon @andy108 please advise on my application. I am hitting a wall now. Honestly, my mental health is deteriorating every single day.

My friend applied for PR with Manitoba PNP in Feb 2020, through paper application, he has also received his COPR in 11 months whereas his processing time was 21 month.

11CECapp

Star Member
Oct 14, 2019
hello everyone,
Spoke to IRCC agent today:
AOR March 3
Eligibility- not started
Security- not started
Medical- in progress
Criminality- passed

will post again in 2022 when I receive an update lol

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
hello everyone,
AOR March 3
Eligibility- not started
Security- not started
Medical- in progress
Criminality- passed

lol thats plain stupid and frustrating

Twee

Oct 31, 2018
hello everyone,
AOR March 3
Eligibility- not started
Security- not started
Medical- in progress
Criminality- passed

Your eligibility or eligibility verification is not started? Do you try to clarify this? Because the first time I got a webform replied I was kind of depressed when they said eligibility verificarion has not started. It was back in Sep and my AOR was in May. I thought they did not start to review my eligibility. Then I found out about “verification” as it was recommended “reviewed required” by a case analyst due to stat questions. At least I felt relief because it doesnot mean that noone reviews my file.

11CECapp

Star Member
Oct 14, 2019
Your eligibility or eligibility verification is not started? Do you try to clarify this? Because the first time I got a webform replied I was kind of depressed when they said eligibility verificarion has not started. It was back in Sep and my AOR was in May. I thought they did not start to review my eligibility. Then I found out about “verification” as it was recommended “reviewed required” by a case analyst due to stat questions. At least I felt relief because it doesnot mean that noone reviews my file.
Yeah I ordered GCMS notes and all I could see is that R10 check was completed and that criminality is passed. Last notes I received were in November so I doubt ordering new ones will show anything different. It’s a bit weird because my medical hasn’t even been passed, which I thought was the first stage of the process?

jairam92

Apr 25, 2020
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Central Intake Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
31-12-2019
Doc's Request.
16-04-2020
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
08-05-2020
IELTS Request
10-01-2020
Med's Request
16-APR-2020
Med's Done....
24-APR-2020
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
Inland CEC applicant
Finally.... !!! :)

• February 3, 2021 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.
Congratulations!!!!! Thats so amazing to hear good news!

Can you please clarify below:
1. Once everything was passed, did you receive request to upload details on PR portal?
2. Does that step occur prior to COPR itself?
3. What was wait duration between all passed to PR portal request?

Thanks!

Maikeerang

Star Member
Jan 24, 2020
Hi. My AOR is March 16th. All aspects are passed, except Criminality due to "poor quality" biometrics. It has been four months since I submitted this biometrics but they haven't provided any update yet as to whether it should be re-processed or not. Any idea? :(

Iranveer

Jan 12, 2021
Hello everyone,

Please reply me as i need your suggestions. Si i studied in Turkey from 2013-2015 and now i requested the PCC from Consulate in Montreal . They send me the PCC with mistakes on it. they put my First name as IRANVEER and surname as KAUR. but there should be no surname as per my passport. They also did a spelling mistake in my mother's name as well as they just printed the first name of my father. i tried my best to made the corrections but the consulate send me an email that No correction can be done and they told me on the phone that I can show this email to IRCC that they are unable to do any corrections? Can anybody suggest me what should I do

MufasaNG

Feb 15, 2021
Anyone getting this error on GCkey signin?

Proxy Error
The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
The proxy server could not handle the request GET /mycic/gccf.

Reason: Error reading from remote server

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Hello , I am getting this error now on IRCC site.. Is anyone else experiencing same issue ?

Prem74

Sep 1, 2020
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
Med's Request
03-03-2020
Med's Done....
10-3-2020
Hello , I am getting this error now on IRCC site.. Is anyone else experiencing same issue ?
Yes its been the same for last 24 hrs, will have to wait for the tech folks to correct the issue