+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>MARCH 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Ankitha

Jun 25, 2019
I am an inland applicant. The last update for me was on May 29th and that was just for my medical exam which was passed.
I submitted my application on March 31st.
I raised a webform and received a reply back on August 11th. they said:
"We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.
All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment."
no other information was provided... it's really frustrating as I can see most of the inland applicants have at least their eligibility passed and for me no updates on the portal whatsoever.
Hi I had raised a webform and received the same reply. Did you get any update ??

Maclose

May 15, 2020
please help review this ..submitted proof of fund and used the exchange rate as at submission now the exchange rate is high and a letter was given ..

I am now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa. It appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada. You have not met the following condition:
On February 5, 2020, based on the information you provided in your Express Entry profile, you were invited to apply for permanent residence in the Provincial Nominee Program. If you are nominated under a province or territory’s Express Entry stream, you must meet the requirements for provincial nomination, and you must also meet the minimum criteria for Express Entry which includes meeting the requirements of at least one of the immigration programs it covers: that is, Federal Skilled Worker Program, Federal Skilled Trades Program, or Canadian Experience Class.
At the time you were invited to apply, it was determined that you did not meet the minimum entry criteria for either the Canadian Experience Class or the Federal Skilled Trades Program. Upon further review of the information and documentation you submitted as evidence of work experience, I have determined that you do not appear to meet Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) program minimum requirements as per R76(1)(b).
According to subsection R76(1)(b) of the Immigration Refugee Protection Regulations, you must show that you have enough money to settle in Canada to meet the minimum requirements of the FSW Program. Upon review of information you submitted as proof of funds, I have determined that you have not provided sufficient evidence that you have enough funds to meet the requirement for this program, as per R76(1)(b).
For a family of 1, an applicant must show that he/she has in liquid funds at least $12,960 CAD. Funds must be readily available to you, and must be available both when you apply and when (if) we issue you a permanent resident visa. For proof, you must submit official letters from any banks or financial institutions where you are keeping money.
Letter(s) must:
 be printed on the financial institution’s letterhead
 include their contact information (address, telephone number and email address)
 include your name
 list outstanding debts such as credit card debts and loans
 include, for each current bank and investment account:
 account numbers
 the date each account was opened
 the current balance of each account
 the average balance for the past six months
I have reviewed the bank statements and other documents you submitted for the following accounts: First City Monument Bank (FCMB), (...6016), Available Balance 3,501,539.91 Nigerian Naira =
$12,183.23 CAD.
After reviewing the above statements and documents I have determined that you do not appear to meet
the minimum requirements of the Federal Skilled Worker Program, specifically the requirement for available funds according to R76(1)(b). I am not satisfied that you have at your disposal, with sufficient liquidity, and with the ability to transfer those assets, the necessary threshold of funds to support your establishment in Canada on arrival.
Before I make a final decision, you may submit additional information relating to this issue. You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information to me via your MyCIC account.
You are responsible for any fees charged by your financial institution or other professionals you consult as a result of this opportunity to submit new information.
As stated above, you must provide any additional information within 30 days from the date of this letter. If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.
I look forward to receiving your additional information. Sincerely,
www.canada.ca/immigration
PLEASE NOTE: If you are unable to provide the requested document(s) due to COVID-19, we
want to reassure you that your application will not be refused solely on the basis of not completing
these requests. Once it is possible for you to complete the request for additional information or
documents, please do so as soon as possible to avoid further delays.

PR2020

Star Member
Feb 15, 2020
Hmmm! At least the officer gave you a chance to redeem yourself, instead of flat out rejection.

I would suggest you source for an additional $2000-$3000 to add to your account (probably more with how volatile the naira is so that you don't run into the same issue next time the officer reviews), in order to prove to the officer that you meet the requirement for proof of funds. It will suck to have to start from scratch, so do everything to get this right.

please help review this ..submitted proof of fund and used the exchange rate as at submission now the exchange rate is high and a letter was given ..

I am now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa. It appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada. You have not met the following condition:
On February 5, 2020, based on the information you provided in your Express Entry profile, you were invited to apply for permanent residence in the Provincial Nominee Program. If you are nominated under a province or territory’s Express Entry stream, you must meet the requirements for provincial nomination, and you must also meet the minimum criteria for Express Entry which includes meeting the requirements of at least one of the immigration programs it covers: that is, Federal Skilled Worker Program, Federal Skilled Trades Program, or Canadian Experience Class.
At the time you were invited to apply, it was determined that you did not meet the minimum entry criteria for either the Canadian Experience Class or the Federal Skilled Trades Program. Upon further review of the information and documentation you submitted as evidence of work experience, I have determined that you do not appear to meet Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) program minimum requirements as per R76(1)(b).
According to subsection R76(1)(b) of the Immigration Refugee Protection Regulations, you must show that you have enough money to settle in Canada to meet the minimum requirements of the FSW Program. Upon review of information you submitted as proof of funds, I have determined that you have not provided sufficient evidence that you have enough funds to meet the requirement for this program, as per R76(1)(b).
For a family of 1, an applicant must show that he/she has in liquid funds at least $12,960 CAD. Funds must be readily available to you, and must be available both when you apply and when (if) we issue you a permanent resident visa. For proof, you must submit official letters from any banks or financial institutions where you are keeping money.
Letter(s) must:
 include their contact information (address, telephone number and email address)
 include your name
 account numbers
I have reviewed the bank statements and other documents you submitted for the following accounts: First City Monument Bank (FCMB), (...6016), Available Balance 3,501,539.91 Nigerian Naira =
$12,183.23 CAD.
After reviewing the above statements and documents I have determined that you do not appear to meet
the minimum requirements of the Federal Skilled Worker Program, specifically the requirement for available funds according to R76(1)(b). I am not satisfied that you have at your disposal, with sufficient liquidity, and with the ability to transfer those assets, the necessary threshold of funds to support your establishment in Canada on arrival.
Before I make a final decision, you may submit additional information relating to this issue. You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information to me via your MyCIC account.
You are responsible for any fees charged by your financial institution or other professionals you consult as a result of this opportunity to submit new information.
As stated above, you must provide any additional information within 30 days from the date of this letter. If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are unable to provide the requested document(s) due to COVID-19, we
want to reassure you that your application will not be refused solely on the basis of not completing
these requests. Once it is possible for you to complete the request for additional information or

Banana woman

Dec 10, 2019

Letter(s) must:
 include your name
 account numbers
$12,183.23 CAD.
You are soo lucky you were given a chance to provide additional POF...a lot of people were rejected straight away. Just add more money to it and submit a new bank statement. Good luck with your application

murali_vanka

Mar 12, 2020
Hi I had raised a webform and received the same reply. Did you get any update ??
same here ...my last update was for biometrics on May12th..on Oct7 i got biometrice excemption..n even my medical has not been updated yet..i raised a webform and called IRCC agents multiple times..didn't get any useful information.. not sure what to do or how to track

murali_vanka

Mar 12, 2020
My AOR is on March 19.I am under CEC and I have received biometric request on May12 and Biometric exemption on Oct7. But no other updates yet.. Even there is no update in medical. Is it normal

Maclose

May 15, 2020
please I need suggestions on what to do.i ordered my GCMS September and it states proof of fund papers to be met and approximated it to 13223..Now that exchange rate is increasing ,should I attach a new pof with updated amount to avoid them sending letter of fairness or I just wait and pray I don’t get letter of fairness

nyiable

Jun 18, 2018
please I need suggestions on what to do.i ordered my GCMS September and it states proof of fund papers to be met and approximated it to 13223..Now that exchange rate is increasing ,should I attach a new pof with updated amount to avoid them sending letter of fairness or I just wait and pray I don’t get letter of fairness
your POF was locked on the date you submit your application. Anything changes after that from IRCC regarding to the new POF standards doesn’t effect you. If your AOR is March then I think your eligibility was passed already (including POF).

Mac.pharma

Nov 24, 2020
Hello ,

AOR 23 March fsw-o
As per gcms
Eligibility: passed
Security: not started
Crimnailty: passed
Medical : passed
Info sharing: complete

When can I expect ppr?

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
Hello ,

AOR 23 March fsw-o
As per gcms
Eligibility: passed
Security: not started
Crimnailty: passed
Medical : passed
Info sharing: complete

When can I expect ppr?
Maybe around 2 more months, no one can be sure!

• Sad
Reactions: PR2020