+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>MARCH 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

ajay_kumar

Jan 30, 2019
Good Greetings Group Members

I hope all is well with you. I submitted my RPRF on request 15 days ago. Yesterday, I got a ghost update and Additional document section changed to Not Applicable (earlier it was we're reviewing the A.D you provided).
What does this ghost update indicate about the stage of my file.?

Thanks in Advance.

Paula93

Jan 31, 2020
Dear @legalfalcon,

Please help me with the following job experience scenario for my sister whose AOR was March 2020.

Her first job started in October 2015 until May 2016.
She joined the same company with the same designation in March 2017 and served until June 2019.
She joined another company with the same job profile (same NOC) in October 2019 and got ITA in January 2020. She is still continuing this job.

She graduated in Dec 2015, however she got the reference letters from the previous company from October itself with salary and number of working hours mentioned.

The NOC is 4163

In this case, is she eligible for the 3 years job experience count?

She is really scared if eligibility will be met when officers check her file.

Your feedback is highly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.

jillabodi

May 9, 2020
Dear @legalfalcon,

Please help me with the following job experience scenario for my sister whose AOR was March 2020.

She joined the same company with the same designation in March 2017 and served until June 2019.
She joined another company with the same job profile (same NOC) in October 2019 and got ITA in January 2020. She is still continuing this job.

She graduated in Dec 2015, however she got the reference letters from the previous company from October itself with salary and number of working hours mentioned.

The NOC is 4163

Many thanks in advance.
Is she CEC?

Azoua

May 28, 2020
UAE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
5th march 2020
Med's Done....
22feb2020
Hello Guys,

El Hamdulilah I received the golden email on 17 September
My details are:
FSW outland (based in UAE) - French National - my family is accompanying me (my wife + 5 kids Allahouma barek)
NOC 4165
ITA: 19 feb
AoR : 5th March (ADR 11th March concerning long birth certificate for 2 of my kids)
MEP/BIL: 2nd Apr
Biometrics given on 31st May
PPR: 17 Sept 2020 - I gave my passport to VFS today 20 september

I ordered my GCMS notes on 26 Aug and received them on 18 Sept stating Eligibility Not started / Criminality : Passed / Security : Not started / Medical : Passed. My GCMS notes were gathered on 2nd September. So it looks like in 2 weeks my file has really moved fast.

I hope this will helps. The take-home message is that GCMS notes are note always accurate in term of where your application is.

Feel free to comment guys. Your turn will come inshAllah.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear @legalfalcon,

The NOC is 4163

Many thanks in advance.
If you are applying as a FSW, you can combine work experiences to claim the 3 years. Also, the work done along with your studies can be taken into account. The only criterion you have to meet is to have 1 year of full time work experience in the primary NOC.

As per your post, you do meet the 3 years. Also make sure that you meet the MEC, i.e. 64 points out of 100.

Paula93

Jan 31, 2020
If you are applying as a FSW, you can combine work experiences to claim the 3 years. Also, the work done along with your studies can be taken into account. The only criterion you have to meet is to have 1 year of full time work experience in the primary NOC.

As per your post, you do meet the 3 years. Also make sure that you meet the MEC, i.e. 64 points out of 100.
Great relief.
Thank you very much for the explanation @legalfalcon, much appreciated

Reactions: legalfalcon

Ann7676

Star Member
Aug 1, 2020
Hello Guys,

My details are:
FSW outland (based in UAE) - French National - my family is accompanying me (my wife + 5 kids Allahouma barek)
NOC 4165
AoR : 5th March (ADR 11th March concerning long birth certificate for 2 of my kids)

I ordered my GCMS notes on 26 Aug and received them on 18 Sept stating Eligibility Not started / Criminality : Passed / Security : Not started / Medical : Passed. My GCMS notes were gathered on 2nd September. So it looks like in 2 weeks my file has really moved fast.

I hope this will helps. The take-home message is that GCMS notes are note always accurate in term of where your application is.

Congratulations!!! All the best!

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Hello Guys,

My details are:
NOC 4165

Mansha allah. Alf mabruuk!!!

Your VO is Ottawa?

imransyed

Feb 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
Hello Guys,

My details are:
NOC 4165

Reading your post really made my day and reignited my optimism! Thank you for updating and good luck on your journey ahead in the great white North!

dd23

Star Member
Jul 25, 2020

Is it full time experience or equivalent years in full time?(that is part time experience amounting to 1560hours per year)

sam06

Aug 7, 2017
Any idea how long would it take for GTA CEC candidates to receive BIL call? Have to travel outside canada

Alita_Van

Sep 21, 2020
Hi Everyone,

Got a question about change of my company name. The big guy in our company created a new business line and my department was merged to that new business line. Though my job title, job duty, salary, benefits and director manager will not be changed, the company name on my pay statement will be changed from "ABC - DD" to "ABC - EE". Should I contact IRCC to change my employer name? will that make any delay of my application? I'm inland applicant and didnt have a chance to give my biomatrix information. AOR: end of March 2020.

thanks for your help in advance.

Best Regards,
Amin